Which father would you rather have; Cliff Huxtable or James Evans?

Replies

• P-Unit ProductionsP-Unit Productions Posts: 963
    edited May 2010
    drtycity wrote: »
    well let them niggaZ switch places and see who survies.

I think cliff would adapt to the projects....James on the other hand, i dont think so...
  • goat334goat334 Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    NCswag wrote: »
    I'm not talking about real life nigga. Yall niggas is worried about the money aspect. If the dudes had the same money, I'd rather have James.

I'm talking about the show......

If they had the same money, I doubt James would be living in the PJ's.....but I ain't choosing to live in the ghetto.........
  • Fundz O' PlentyFundz O' Plenty Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    NCswag wrote: »
    I'm not talking about real life nigga. Yall niggas is worried about the money aspect. If the dudes had the same money, I'd rather have James.

It's not all about the money fam. Be real. You remember the Cosby Show, you remember Shitty, I mean, Good Times...

You're entitled to your choice fam...smh.
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    LOL! Nah nigga! AS IS! You tryna switch like that other nigga talmbout James with Cliff money, lol!

FOH! You the pull out couch, I'm in MY ROOM!

aye atleast them niggaZ had a pull out couch. me and my little bro had to sleep in one of those single beds when we were little. keep your cliff huxtable. ill take james evans all day plus ill fuck wilona.
    edited May 2010
    lol. nigga you is crackin me up. so what they had all that shit. that dont build no character. you know im bullshittin now.

So only living/growing up in SHITTY conditions builds character????

You niggas is trippin' mayne....
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    It's not all about the money fam. Be real. You remember the Cosby Show, you remember Shitty, I mean, Good Times...

You're entitled to your choice fam...smh.

you is crackin me up nigga this shit is hilarious
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Two grown niggaz sleeping on the pull out, not what's hot.
    edited May 2010
    aye atleast them niggaZ had a pull out couch. me and my little bro had to sleep in one of those single beds when we were little. keep your cliff huxtable. ill take james evans all day plus ill fuck wilona.

lol, aight mayne, you got it....
    edited May 2010
    And the color was always po' man brown

18goodtimes1.190v.jpg
    white715
    edited May 2010
    Two grown niggaz sleeping on the pull out, not what's hot.

lol, yes it is. CAUSE AIN'T NO A/C EITHER!

Oh yeah, it's REAL HOT!

LOL!
    MrCrookedLetter
    edited May 2010
    18goodtimes1.190v.jpg
    im dead with this. yall niggaZ goin hard on my nigga james. he had a son who could paint. the picasso of the ghettooo. doesnt that count?
    2 Drawlz
    edited May 2010

Thelma and Penny(No R.Kelly) was the reason Good Times had a good time......
    edited May 2010

Oh yeah, it's REAL HOT!

LOL!

nigga you is on a roll my nigga. stop plz.
    edited May 2010
    im dead with this. yall niggaZ goin hard on my nigga james. he had a son who could paint. the picasso of the ghettooo. doesnt that count?

lol, fuck no! He had NOTHING TO DO with JJ's natural ability. And he beat his kids with extension cords! FOH!

Building character huh??? LOL!
    IamtheVILLEMrCrookedLetter
    edited May 2010

Oh yeah, it's REAL HOT!

LOL!

Fundz you going off bruh.........I'm over here dying laughing.........LMAO!!!!
  • dc's teflondondc's teflondon Posts: 5,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    jj and michael never had money for haircuts and florida wouldn't let james use her comb....james evans was the nas of the 70's
    2 DrawlzMrCrookedLetter
    edited May 2010

JJ had more hustle than James, that nigga kept a job also, and was paint hustlin on the side...
    IamtheVILLE
    edited May 2010
    goat334 wrote: »
    Fundz you going off bruh.........I'm over here dying laughing.........LMAO!!!!

lol, nah G man... This nigga got me HOT talked about "America's Dad" wasn't that dude???

FUCKISWRONGWITTHISNIGGA??????

LOL!
    edited May 2010
    jj and michael never had money for haircuts and florida wouldn't let james use her comb....james evans was the nas of the 70's
    DEAD!!!!!!!!!! lmao them niggaz neva had shape ups! This thread is pure comedy!
    MrCrookedLetteraneed123
    edited May 2010

LMAO!!!!
    This nigga killin' it!!!
  • NCswagNCswag Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    smh.........niggas is hating on James. Niggas is salty right now.
    edited May 2010

Oh yeah, it's REAL HOT!

LOL!

And JJ was always wearing those hot ass "Dyn-O-Mite" flannel ass pajamas
    MrCrookedLetter
  • NCswagNCswag Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    James could survive a recession.......punk ass Cliff would be about to commit suicide.
    IamtheVILLEaneed123