Do you believe dinosaurs existed?

Replies

• bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    smh... obama coulda been fixed the econmoy if he just woulda put niggas to work diggin up dinosaur bones. apparently thats big business

you mean creating dinosaur bones and then burying them and THEN digging them up...
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011

Would really seem like hell to go and bury fake bones and recover them later, not to mention this would have to wait years, you couldn't bury 'em and do it in one day as a recovery and say hey look! They LOOK old and fossilized now, amazing!
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    And FIAT if you're gonna say they were giants...
    Where did I say this?

VIBE86 wrote: »
    Fiat stays quiet too much, yo Fiat you gotta school these cats, shut them the fuck down.
    I tend to lose interest if it appears to me that the other parties lack too much knowledge of the subject or they are unable to properly refute my argument.

But yeh, if you don't believe in dinosaurs, might as well not believe in birds; which are descendents of dinosaurs, and under some taxonomies, classified as "dinosaurs" themselves. So if dinosaurs didn't exist; then birds evolved from nothing or birds don't exist.

Seems foolish.
    ohhhla
  • @My_nameaintearl@My_nameaintearl Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    Anyways, the disbelief in dinosaurs is common. Here is a former paleontologists story
    http://sites.google.com/site/dinosaurdeception/

Yo this site is also connected to this: https://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/
    There is Something about Space that THEY Don't Want You to Know:

The Sun "Spiral-Orbits" Around the STATIONARY, Spherical Earth!!

lmao

im dyin b
    edited October 2011
    Ed, tell us a little about the type of person who doesn't believe in dinosaurs. What do you do for a living? What is the extent of your education? College degree? Do you have stable relationships with the opposite sex? And have you ever been ordered by a court to undergo a psychiatric evaluation?

Just curious. Don't meet too many people as... eccentric... as you.
    edited October 2011
    He doesn't believe in dinosaurs, but he does believe Dragonball Z brainwashed him into thinking he could turn super saiyan:
    Fuck You, because I spent a year of my fucking life waiting for my hair to turn blonde and tunr super saiyan 4 bitch....so fuck off with your nobody believes this and nobody believes that
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?224088-Brainwashing-Kids-During-Adolescence&p=2893296&viewfull=1#post2893296
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    ^ lol it's a wrap
    edited October 2011
    He grew up in an unstable home, maybe that contributed to his thought process:
    I grew up very solitary. My pops was in and out my life. His family would reach out, I knew them but honestly just felt uncomfortable and I stopped reaching back out. I don't really think about it. It is what it is.Me and pops is cool. I dont have beef with anybody I'm just not close to anybody...on either side.I just do me and keep it moving. I have goals that keep me busy. I still wish everybody the best.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?225542-Reuniting-with-your-dads-side-of-the-fam&p=2911033&viewfull=1#post2911033
  • b*brazeb*braze Posts: 8,968
    edited October 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »

Would really seem like hell to go and bury fake bones and recover them later, not to mention this would have to wait years, you couldn't bury 'em and do it in one day as a recovery and say hey look! They LOOK old and fossilized now, amazing!

the whole idea of it is so mind numbingly ignorant. they really think somebody travelled out to the desert in china and planted huge replicas under 10-20 feet of hard sun dried dirt to dig it up again for "financial gain".

you wasting more money creating the replica, travelling out into literally the middle of nowhere, hiring people to dig deep enough to plant the shit, then covering it up than you would gain from just digging around and finding it
    edited October 2011
    He's from New York, lotta crazies in that town:
    It's Mario Cart or Kart? Anyways that shit use to have us like 25 niggas and bout 10 bitches deep in a basement in the winter back in the days in NY, passin the fucking controler around....that game was seriously fun...along with WCW vs the NWO
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?231262-Fantasy-World-video-game-addicts&p=3004943&viewfull=1#post3004943
    edited October 2011
    Hated school. Can't imagine why. Muslim in his mid 20's, apparently.
    I don't know I''ve had some good times...My whole adult life from 18 and up has been pretty fucking good.I'm in my mid 20's I still don't think I've seen my best days. My worst was when I was in School, I hated that shit....Once I got out, I found my way, i feel free and very much in control of my life. Which is how it should be. So all Praises is due to Allah. Nice thread.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?233851-In-Retrospect-What-Were-the-Best-Years-of-Your-Life&p=3021389&viewfull=1#post3021389

Of course, he's the type of Muslim that goes to strip clubs and eats chicken.
    Hell yeah, for one I'm not gonna eat red meat there....but chicken and fries, they just pour the bag in the fryer and put the hot sauce on it. No special cooking needed. Shit is safe and if it isn't it's chicken you'll be able to tell if its bad or not immediately. With that being said, that shit is also free. Bet ya ain't know that one BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOTCH!
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?235528-HAS-ANYONE-EVER-EATEN-AT-A-STRIP-CLUB-real-talk&p=3036426#post3036426
  • b*brazeb*braze Posts: 8,968
    edited October 2011
    Yo this site is also connected to this: https://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/

lmao

im dyin b

actually quoted from that page
    Does anyone ever sanction deceiving others as a criminal act, or decree doublethink (the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them) as schizophrenic or a mental disorder? We feel and sense no movement of the World yet many people accept the so-called experts (schmexperts) view that the World is rotating on an "axis" and orbiting the Sun.

lmfao
    edited October 2011
    He's broke, can only afford hoopties, and is a Muslim with experience in anal sex:
    Anyways, right now I'm kinda fucked but it doesn't take me more than a month to get bck on my feet. I bought a car last month after my car died on me. Shit 3 weeks after buying the car then 600 dollars into fixing it zi got into a freak accident. Had to buy another car this month. Thats 2 cars in 2 months, mufucka I sure ain't rich, had a lil savings which is fucking gone now....but this isexactly why I saved, an emergency. I'll be back on my feet by the end of next month. Its alaways the unexpected things that kick your ass.I got 30 fucking dollars on me...smh but like I said....it wont be long til I'm straight. Nigma don't give a fuck and I get the job done.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?239672-What-s-the-brokest-you-ve-ever-been&p=3073971#post3073971
    I agree that its overrated. The wet warm clamping feeling of pusssy can't be fucked with. Beating her brown eye is cool if you turning her out, shit is exciting and funny, fucking shocking.But, the feeling of pussy cant be beat. The actual feeling of it around your dick is crazy. Anal is for more of a rush/fetish, it doesn't have that heavenly feeling.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?239430-Anal-is-over-rated&p=3069150#post3069150
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I'm really not saying anyuthing different from what Edgar Cayce and Zecharia Sitchin are saying on that particular subject.

You can disagree with it, but to say that its dumb just shows your lack of information.

You guys probably dont even know who i'm talking about.

Mynameain'tearl, your just showing how much of a geek you are.

Like I said before. Make a thread called Edward Nigma and talk about me in there cause, you're once again off subject.
    edited October 2011
    Went from NY to Florida. That explains his inflated ego. He's a retard king among retard peasants.
    I Stay in S. Florida and I'm thinking of moving to Central Florida, basically Orlando because of the cheap rent Heard I could get 2 rooms for like 550, shit made me bust a nut in my pants....I don't know anybody there, but I don't hang with but 1 or 2 cats here where I'm at now. I pretty much just work, train, and involve myself in different forms of debauchery....So i figure fuck it, I could make a better life for myself elsewhere and meet new people. Has anyone done anything like this and how did it work for you?
    http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?247505-Moving-to-a-place-where-you-don-t-know-Anyone&p=3153541#post3153541
    edited October 2011
    lol this guy is about to have a meltdown
    edited October 2011
    Like I said before. Make a thread called Edward Nigma and talk about me in there cause, you're once again off subject.

You are the subject of this thread, dummy. We're not gonna gas you up with a thread dedicated just to you. Tell us if you've ever undergone a psychiatric evaluation. We're interested.
    edited October 2011
    You are the subject of this thread, dummy. We're not gonna gas you up with a thread dedicated just to you. Tell us if you've ever undergone a psychiatric evaluation. We're interested.

Seems to me you are the one with an obsessiona and should be evaluated lol, and thank you for my cool quotes!

Nigma's a bad ass lol, you could keep coming with another 2-3 pages of E. Nigma quotes.

I'm the man lol

And to think he would go to these lengths just cause I don't believe in Dinosaurs....sorry bro..
    edited October 2011
    So you're not schizophrenic?
    edited October 2011
    So you're not schizophrenic?

Thats not an E. Nigma quote....you fallin off......Go get my Farrakahn quotes, I like the silly banter between kat and I too, and find me a quote where I explain what kind of music I like. So the people can see how cool and diverse I am.

I also just finished making some Baked Ziti with mozzarella cheese...real mozzarella cheese, soul seasing, alot of garlic and pork chops( I am not muslim buddy lol)

Just a little more info since I know you my number one fan.
    edited October 2011
    I also like Dark girls with Long Hair, Caramel girls with Long Hair and White women that look ethnic...thick lips bigg butt. Just some more infor for you, since you like to know so much about Nigma, rather than the subject.....oh and by the way just to remind you....

DInosaur fossils were not discovered until the 19th Century ! LMAO
    edited October 2011
    What I meant to ask was: Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental disorder?

And why are you so desperate to impress total strangers on the internet? That suggests some personality issues. Were you that badly hurt by not having your father in your life?
    edited October 2011
    What I meant to ask was: Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental disorder?

And why are you so desperate to impress total strangers on the internet? That suggests some personality issues. Were you that badly hurt by not having your father in your life?

Man if this is how you act when you cant agree to disagree I feel sorry whoever has to be around you.

I'm saying thouugh, NO more quotes....I done said some more shit than that....Get me something sentimental that I said and then get something outlandish...I don't want the people to think I'm some super dork that just debates....show my wild side earl....

My quotes are better than what you got to say anyways...I'm charismatic lol!

You know you my number one fan , you dedicated two pages to my quotes lol WOW
    edited October 2011
    You seem starved for attention, don't complain that you're receiving some. How can you afford a gym membership to box every week when you're broke from hooptie repair bills?
    edited October 2011
    You seem starved for attention, don't complain that you're receiving some. How can you afford a gym membership to box every week when you're broke from hooptie repair bills?

Nah nah nah, no direct questions. I dont' respect you enough. Just quote me bitch. let me get my shine on.
This discussion has been closed.