Gunplay Don Logan tattoos Swashticka on back. Your thoughts?

24567

Replies

  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    blank.. wrote: »
    He's smarter than you think cuzzy.

    How smart can this dude be, frying out his brain cells snorting coke and putting Neo Natzi shit on his body like Hitler wouldn't lynch his ass like he caught Jesse Owens fucking his daughter
  • blank..blank.. Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    he cant be that smart. hes a dopefiend.

    It comes with the show money bruh.

    Cocaine to him is like Ice Cream to regular niggas.
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    blank.. wrote: »
    It comes with the show money bruh.

    Cocaine to him is like Ice Cream to regular niggas.

    nigga that comes with having a weak mind. the show money just gives access to more shit and stronger shit.
  • Meet The SniperMeet The Sniper Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    They call me Gunplay Don Logan, Maybach Black Sheep
    Rifle longer than my rap sheet
    Love skinny girls, shoutout to the fat freaks!!
    Running with the realest try and keep up with the track team!
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, it has history in Hinduism. but in my opinion, Hitler pretty much wrote over that history and it's seen as a Nazi symbol now. Someone sees that nowadays they dont go 'thats a hindu symbol...oh and the nazi one' they go 'thats a nazi symbol....oh and a hindu one'

    I'd say drop his ass. He's not a good rapper anyway.
  • blank..blank.. Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, it has history in Hinduism. but in my opinion, Hitler pretty much wrote over that history and it's seen as a Nazi symbol now. Someone sees that nowadays they dont go 'thats a hindu symbol...oh and the nazi one' they go 'thats a nazi symbol....oh and a hindu one'

    I'd say drop his ass. He's not a good rapper anyway.

    He dropped some heaters on his mixtapes, Off Safety and Inglorious Bastard.

    Logan definitely got potential.
  • Meet The SniperMeet The Sniper Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    blank.. wrote: »
    He dropped some heaters on his mixtapes, Off Safety and Inglorious Bastard.

    Logan definitely got potential.

    I support this post.
  • Plop StarPlop Star Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    blank.. wrote: »
    He dropped some heaters on his mixtapes, Off Safety and Inglorious Bastard.

    Logan definitely got potential.

    c/s................very uunderrated
  • FoolTimeFoolTime Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I fucks with Gunplay and I think he got the most original tats in the game.That Jesus holding a revolver to Satan's face is fire. I aint gon fault him for havin a swastika cuz I'm sure he got his own reason's for it. Probably sum to do with white power = cocaine metaphor.

    Original tats = WIN

    wpid-C9UX9.jpg
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    FoolTime wrote: »
    I fucks with Gunplay and I think he got the most original tats in the game.That Jesus holding a revolver to Satan's face is fire. I aint gon fault him for havin a swastika cuz I'm sure he got his own reason's for it. Probably sum to do with white power = cocaine metaphor.

    Original tats = WIN

    wpid-C9UX9.jpg

    i dont even have the words....smh
  • FoolTimeFoolTime Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    i dont even have the words....smh

    lol I feel you bruh but I doubt he on some white supremest shit. I really do think it's a cocaine metaphor

    I don't know bout this mixtape though

    2lag07k.jpg
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    FoolTime wrote: »
    lol I feel you bruh but I doubt he on some white supremest shit. I really do think it's a cocaine metaphor

    I don't know bout this mixtape though

    2lag07k.jpg

    naw i said that cuz u probably right..shit is just...UUURGGGH! its like not the same thing but in a way it is, u know what i mean? like the fact that he would make an indelible mark on his skin to commemorate and celebrate the "power of cocaine' is still some inadvertent white supremacist shit. i guess tho...these are the times we live in...is what it is.
  • FoolTimeFoolTime Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    naw i said that cuz u probably right..shit is just...UUURGGGH! its like not the same thing but in a way it is, u know what i mean? like the fact that he would make an indelible mark on his skin to commemorate and celebrate the "power of cocaine' is still some inadvertent white supremacist shit. i guess tho...these are the times we live in...is what it is.

    Nah I definitely feel you but some people just love to shock and be the topic of conversation, which is probably the reason he got that ink. He lettin cats know he really don't give no fucks lol. Not my taste but I consider it an admirable trait in a person. Wonder how he gon feel when he 60 years old though
  • im_luxim_lux Posts: 2,419
    edited November 2011
    Regardless of the origin the imagery and symbolism that the swastika has become over the years should alone be enough for him not to do some shit like this. I mean hell a noose is a rope tied a certain way which dates back to the Elizabethan era but if you fools seen that shit hanging from someones truck window in 2011 you're not going to say "oh it's okay nooses were used in 1558 to hang people of all colors"

    Just sayin. We all know the negative connotation associated with the swastika there should be no reason you should be tattooing that on your body being a man of color, especially being a man of color in the united states where racism and violence against people of color is has been and will continue to be an issue. Aryans are loving him right now.

    That's my rant. Of course it's going to be a bunch of niggas going to bat for Gunplay being that their Ross stans but be honest with yourself you would crucify Eminem or even 50 cent for doing it...Gunplay shouldn't be any different.
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Lmao these dudes find EVERYTHING.

    lol real talk these clownz on herr make this thread all da time tryna discredit mmg imean we got whitez on herr talkin about ross got slave ownerz tat;d on him when us blkz know that those r DEAD PRESIDENT dolla facez & now gunplay got a swashticka tat praisin white supremacy accordin 2 them smh.,,.
  • S2JS2J Posts: 19,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Lol @ nggas gettin philosophical on THIS nggas tats

    All yall kill yaself.

    And deat @ that Paul Mooney tatoo he playin off as Jesus
  • AggyAFAggyAF in the PPM ThreadPosts: 26,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol real talk these clownz on herr make this thread all da time tryna discredit mmg imean we got whitez on herr talkin about ross got slave ownerz tat;d on him when us blkz know that those r DEAD PRESIDENT dolla facez & now gunplay got a swashticka tat praisin white supremacy according TO EVERYONE smh.,,.

    fixed for you
  • FoolTimeFoolTime Posts: 1,311 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    im_lux wrote: »
    Regardless of the origin the imagery and symbolism that the swastika has become over the years should alone be enough for him not to do some shit like this. I mean hell a noose is a rope tied a certain way which dates back to the Elizabethan era but if you fools seen that shit hanging from someones truck window in 2011 you're not going to say "oh it's okay nooses were used in 1558 to hang people of all colors"

    Just sayin. We all know the negative connotation associated with the swastika there should be no reason you should be tattooing that on your body being a man of color, especially being a man of color in the united states where racism and violence against people of color is has been and will continue to be an issue. Aryans are loving him right now.

    That's my rant. Of course it's going to be a bunch of niggas going to bat for Gunplay being that their Ross stans but be honest with yourself you would crucify Eminem or even 50 cent for doing it...Gunplay shouldn't be any different.

    Really man, why the fuck you care what somebody tattoes on the own skin? It's their prerogative to do such. You also can't overlook the intent of the tat and it's meaning to the person.

    The main reason he probably got that tat is too offend cats like you who said "he should know not to do shit like that". I look at these types of things from a skew. It looks to me as an artistic jab to conformity.

    Just my thoughts
  • hiphophovahiphophova Posts: 710
    edited November 2011
    im_lux wrote: »
    Regardless of the origin the imagery and symbolism that the swastika has become over the years should alone be enough for him not to do some shit like this. I mean hell a noose is a rope tied a certain way which dates back to the Elizabethan era but if you fools seen that shit hanging from someones truck window in 2011 you're not going to say "oh it's okay nooses were used in 1558 to hang people of all colors"

    Just sayin. We all know the negative connotation associated with the swastika there should be no reason you should be tattooing that on your body being a man of color, especially being a man of color in the united states where racism and violence against people of color is has been and will continue to be an issue. Aryans are loving him right now.

    That's my rant. Of course it's going to be a bunch of niggas going to bat for Gunplay being that their Ross stans but be honest with yourself you would crucify Eminem or even 50 cent for doing it...Gunplay shouldn't be any different.

    I feel you, im in the illpix section looking at 'powerful black images' thread and im loving it.

    but this dude Don Logan did the exact opposite he took that swatstika and disrespected kind of like that 'nigga' shit, ........ if a white man saw that on him especially the type of guy Gunplay is he would be offended that this guy feels no way towards it and is just belittling the so called power it has.

    next thing, kids gonna be dashing out swatstika's on the subway and old whitey gonna be furious like whats next how can we rile these blacks up.

    gunplay is cool with this one, his a coke head nutter who dont give a damn.
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    naw i said that cuz u probably right..shit is just...UUURGGGH! its like not the same thing but in a way it is, u know what i mean? like the fact that he would make an indelible mark on his skin to commemorate and celebrate the "power of cocaine' is still some inadvertent white supremacist shit. i guess tho...these are the times we live in...is what it is.

    I can recall the first couple times that this thread was made how it actually sparked some intelligent discussion.

    I don't have the patience to recap the entire conversation but we discussed how the ancient Egyptian symbol of life the "Ahnk" was hi-jacked by whites and turned into a a hippie symbol for peace.

    "The Eye of Ra" was an Afrikan symbol that represented protection and the whites hi-jacked it and used it for the Seal of the United States in addition to using it as one of their Masonic symbols.

    Our Pyramids represented the gateway to heaven for our people but the whites hi-jacked it and put its symbol on the back of U.S. Currency.

    The symbol of the "Cross" was first used by the Egyptian Copts (Christians) but the Ku Klux Klan hi-jacked the symbol and used the burning cross to symbolize their race hatred and white supremacist beliefs



    The "Swastika" is no different, it was used in Chinese culture, Hindu culture, Native American culture and in Islam/Hinduism/Buddhism as a symbol of sacred geometry and spirituality.......then the whites hi-jacked it and used it to represent Nazism and white supremacy.


    So the surface question is "Dude why did Gunplay tattoo a Swastika on his back", and the deeper question is why do whites keep Hi-jacking our cultural and spiritual symbols and perverting them?
    Trillaaaaaa
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 10,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    blank.. wrote: »
    Gunplay-ICEDOTCOM.jpg


    A symbol of white supremacy?

    Why would you do this?


    fnfooh.gif

    double_take.gif

    j6llhtjpg.gif
    ................
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I don't pay attention to no man's body long enough to notice something so hidden
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    smh some of you in here are so one sided. if it was eminem tatting a swastika on himself then gee and everyone else would be in here 'datz racist fukkk da redneck feminem hes a white supremacist' but since it's a black rapper it's 'an artistic jab to conformity' fuck outta here with that bullshit. he's gonna know he's fucked up with his 'artistic jab' when he gets locked up for that coke habit and some real white supremacists fuck him up because he's black and has that on him
    dwade206
  • myles@thisisfifmyles@thisisfif Posts: 274
    edited November 2011
    1. the hinduism swashtika niggas googled and talking about is not on the angel and somone said its 45 degrees so its a nazi logo

    and a little extra to the other person NO HITLER DID NOT DESIGN THE AUTOROUTE OR FREEWAYS, they were well under way WAY before he became in power
  • nyst8ofminnyst8ofmin Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    lol at gunplay sippin tea and eating buscuits thinking about ways to throw jabs at conformity....
Sign In or Register to comment.