The Official One Piece Thread

IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger"Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Animania
Way past due

What other main stream anime is holding it down like this??


tumblr_lat8z0xU881qdiuwa.png

This weeks chapter - http://www.mangabit.com/one-piece/645/1


This weeks English subbed episode - http://www.watchop.com/watch/one-piece-episode-522-english-subbed/






Off to the new world they go!
MasterALFrank
«13456717

Replies

  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Luffy's new attack is probably a tribute to ace,it's also funny how the after affects of the attack look like Akainu's magma fist, lol.

    Luffy didn't punch a whole through him, but it seems like the heat burned a hole through Hodi.

    Also, there is a mistranslation on page 8. Luffy is not saying "I'm a million times tougher than that" He says "He is as tough as a guy with an over 100mil bounty" (talking about Hodi) A native speaker of japanese on a one piece forum I go to made the correction.

    Gonna add more comments about this and past chapters after The walking dead goes off.
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Lambent wrote: »
    Luffy's new attack is probably a tribute to ace,it's also funny how the after affects of the attack look like Akainu's magma fist, lol.

    Luffy didn't punch a whole through him, but it seems like the heat burned a hole through Hodi.

    Also, there is a mistranslation on page 8. Luffy is not saying "I'm a million times tougher than that" He says "He is as tough as a guy with an over 100mil bounty" (talking about Hodi) A native speaker of japanese on a one piece forum I go to made the correction.

    Gonna add more comments about this and past chapters after The walking dead goes off.


    Nice didn't catch that and smh at me missing 20 minutes of the walking dead.

    *Runs to Tv*
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Sanji losing half the blood in his body just catching a glance at Nami.

    Watch his simp'n go unnoticed yet again and again. lol
    gns
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Still haven't read it... I'm going to tho
  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Ishi wrote: »
    Sanji losing half the blood in his body just catching a glance at Nami.

    Watch his simp'n go unnoticed yet again and again. lol

    Co-sign. SMH at that nigga needing a blood transfusion because of that shit. But on well, he was stuck an island of trannies/crossdressers for 2 years. I wonder why Ivan never used his/her abilities to transform any of them into women.

    It's tight that he learned some good moves while he was there though, blue walk, and sky walk.

    Blue Walk: I guess this move lets he move at high s speeds.

    Hodi would have been out after Zoro cut him that one time, but he been od'ing on ES pills. Ah well, his just small fry.

    Shit gonna get real when they run in to Law, or Kid.
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Lambent wrote: »
    Co-sign. SMH at that nigga needing a blood transfusion because of that shit. But on well, he was stuck an island of trannies/crossdressers for 2 years. I wonder why Ivan never used his/her abilities to transform any of them into women.

    It's tight that he learned some good moves while he was there though, blue walk, and sky walk.

    Blue Walk: I guess this move lets he move at high s speeds.

    Hodi would have been out after Zoro cut him that one time, but he been od'ing on ES pills. Ah well, his just small fry.

    Shit gonna get real when they run in to Law, or Kid.


    No doubt I'm sure things won't be cool and dandy between them when they meet again after all its the new world.
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
  • MasterALFrankMasterALFrank nothing from something. bitch country.Posts: 9,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    can someone tell me how this series ended?
  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    ice_cold wrote: »
    can someone tell me how this series ended?

    It hasn't ended.

    It's at the half way mark. :x
    gnsCeLLaR-DooR
  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Strawhats should off a bunch of new moves in this weeks chapter.

    Brooks new ice powers are too trill.

    Sanji's hell memories is funny as hell.

    Zoro has just been OHKO'ing everyone.
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
  • Supreme_GentlemanSupreme_Gentleman #RapeCulture Posts: 19,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    ONe piece took over my life over the summer. Had to use two full months to catch up to the 400+ epps. I'm kinda sad that I did that. Now I have to wait every saturday night just to watch a new ep.
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    King Drew wrote: »
    ONe piece took over my life over the summer. Had to use two full months to catch up to the 400+ epps. I'm kinda sad that I did that. Now I have to wait every saturday night just to watch a new ep.

    Lmao the struggle is real.
    gnsCeLLaR-DooR
  • Supreme_GentlemanSupreme_Gentleman #RapeCulture Posts: 19,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    That new ep almost out niggas.
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    They need to stop playing around and show us what everyone can do.
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 13,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    who is law and kid?
  • Supreme_GentlemanSupreme_Gentleman #RapeCulture Posts: 19,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Damn bruh you wasn't paying attention 100+ episodes ago. Law, kid, and luffy are part of the 11 supernovas/world renowned freshman pirates.
    Kid actually had a higher bounty than luffy before the whole imperial down and navy headquarters fiasco.
    gns
  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Kid

    Law

    Posting this just because.
    gnsCeLLaR-DooR
  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    additional scenes.

    lol, niggas was shitting they pants when Mihawk cut that tsunami in half.

    gns
  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Forgot Dofla.

    "Justice will triumph you say? Of course it will, because the winners will become justice."
    gns
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Lambent wrote: »

    "Justice will triumph you say? Of course it will, because the winners will become justice."
    No doubt because..


    "History is written by the victor"
    gns
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    King Drew wrote: »
    The new ep is out. am i the only one thinking one piece is the ability to bring people back alive?

    I think it's the last poly glyph, something that reveals what happened during the void history.
    Also, chapter 652 should be out sometime tomorrow.
  • LambentLambent Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Pekoms ethered Caribou and Ace.

    One Piece rarely makes me laugh, but this scene did.

    Rest of the scene.
«13456717
Sign In or Register to comment.