What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official One Piece Thread

Replies

• gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tf is going on?
    Is this fucking elephant pulling yeezus christ and walking on top of the water?
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking that same shit.

Like how tall is this mofo really
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie.
    I passed on this shit forever and would catch occasional episodes on Cartoon network back in the day.

Started watching it on a whim, and I'm fucking with it.
    I plan to skip the filler but I hear that One Piece doesn't have much compared to other shonens.
    Only got about 700 more episodes to go B, and I'll be up to date.
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie.
    I passed on this shit forever and would catch occasional episodes on Cartoon network back in the day.

I plan to skip the filler but I hear that One Piece doesn't have much compared to other shonens.

I'd suggest watchin' up til the New World then switchin' to the manga. Anime really turns to shit
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie.

I'd suggest watchin' up til the New World then switchin' to the manga. Anime really turns to shit

So up thru ep. 516, then switch to chapter 598 of the manga onwards.
    According to where I looked it up at.

That's a shame because it's was the same shit with fairy tail for me.
    I don't really fuck with fairy tail 2014 so I switched to the manga.
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can still watch the anime for those deep moments but everything else is unbearable do to slow pace. I swear to god the final ep I watched was when they had fujitori take 5 minutes to walk down a flight of steps
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    MeesterChi Snow
    So either nami is now a deer or whatever tf that was or shes running around nekkid.
    Either way it looks like the one piece staff are now tryna appeal to the "furries" loving community. The weird pieces of shit that they are.
    I mean cheetaras cool but everything else is just psycho
    Meester
    I hope this shit isn't a hype disappointment like Dressrosa. Oda PLEASE FAM PLEASE give my nigga Sanji some play
    Ajackson17gns
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this shit isn't a hype disappointment like Dressrosa. Oda PLEASE FAM PLEASE give my nigga Sanji some play

Dressrosa was awesome
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Chi Snow
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Dressrosa was awesome

It was the dopest shit in One Piece until about half way and Sabo disappeared, Fuji decided to be a bitch and not do anything, them wack executives, Senor Pink and Franky's beef, Bellamy was reintroduced and did nothin', Rebecca had a blunt sword fucks sake. Gear 4th looks too dumb for me and Bird Cage was the worst example of a plot device I've seen in a while. Indestructible string that covers the entire island created instantly and at no cost to its creator, but these same strings hit Luffy a number of times and didn't cut him in half. I could go on but yeah, the second half, final third in particular, sucked balls
    Chi SnowgnsAjackson17Meester
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I admire senor pink tho. Bellamy is a bitch boy tho
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanji

-dead

-captured

-betrayed the crew

-something stupid
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

• cannonspike1994cannonspike1994 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sanji is in critical condition oh and no chapter next week.
    MeesterAjackson17
    we still don't know what happened to sanji
    Bruv Oda is pissin' me off. What's the point of showin' the ships fight with Big Mam two years later if all they did was escape. That's bullshit man. How'd they fight off a Yonkou ship
    cannonspike1994
    Yow this bitch nigga think its a fucking game
    Bruv Oda is pissin' me off. What's the point of showin' the ships fight with Big Mam two years later if all they did was escape. That's bullshit man. How'd they fight off a Yonkou ship

Oda is trolling us
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man Fuck Oda.....
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

gns
  • MrJRMrJR Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    yo how strong is Garp whats his rank in this bitch
    Sometimes I wish I could be my own daddy
    Yo did these niggas kno' that Sanji may have been captured by Bib Mom the entire time?
    MrJR wrote: »
    yo how strong is Garp whats his rank in this bitch

Durin' the War, I'd say he could have taken Whitebeard. He was equal to Roger and WB was sick as shit durin' the battle. Nowadays who knows
    Ajackson17Meester
  • HevaliskHevalisk Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oda need to hurry up and spit Sanji's story out.

I mean damn, he was been ending every chapter with "about what happened to Sanji", and then jumps to a new topic in the next chapter.
    when is the next chapter
    Minks are the realest niggaz on earth....or at least an elephant
    That shit is crazy, no snitching forreal
    Chi Snow