A lot of fans/casual watchers have been complaining about how WWE has gotten quite bland and unbearable to watch...and especially since the PG-era, I have lost much interest. What do you guys think WWE has to do to improve their current situation?? Here's 5 things I think would help:
1. Re-establish a Tag-team division - WWE really needs to make some decent tag teams and bring some prestige back to the tag division. I dont know if anyone else has noticed, but out of the last three tag title reigns, The Miz was in two of them. Also, they make no sense with the stables that they decide to build and disband. They got rid of Miz and Morrison, Cryme Tyme, the Colons, and others I can't think of right now so far this year.
2. Bring back the Cruiserweight championship - WWE needs to establish a Cruiserweight division to combat the X-division if TNA gets bigger. You have many stars who could be Cruiserweight champion and then shot to the stars. Evan Bourne for example could be a Cruiserweight champion. You could also use it to push newer talent, say, Justin Gabriel.
3. Stop holding people back - Matches would be way more exciting if WWE would let their talent use their full abilities. Santino?? Maryse?? Hello???
4. Merge the nonsense titles and turn them into T.V. title-esque titles or actually do something with them - before this past week, when was the last time that their were US/IC title defenses? If they're going to do that then they should merge these two titles much like they did with the tag titles into one belt and defend it across both brands on every show. Many title matches are held on PPV, so this would effectively have an impact on fan morale having a title match in every stadium to give the fans a show.
5. And finally...Get some decent storylines and rivalries going - I personally am getting tired of seeing Cena fight the same guys every week. It is always Cena vs. Orton, Cena vs. Edge, Cena vs. HHH. quit making Cena the champion and give some new guys a chance. WWE did a good thing making Sheamus the champion, but screwed it up making him feud with Cena. Cena is IMO bland and tasteless. He can come up with a few good jokes but overall, he is not a good wrestler. Edge vs. Orton is a good storyline, but on the Smackdown side of things, you have Swagger vs. Big Show. Big Show is a one way fighter, and Swagger was pushed way too early.
Questions, comments, concerns??