What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Whats the sluttiest thing a female ever confessed to you/or you found out

145791029

Replies

  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    a girl fucking a group of friends is not that uncommon in the black community smh

    when i was in college, everyone had their own click. frats, athletes, party boys, popular niggas.

    every click had at least one "mascot". mascot being a chick that everyone fucked and passed around

    Chicks stay jumping on bandwagons...
  • nurinuri Posts: 457
    edited May 2010
    Female I used to talk to would fuck niggas she hardly knew cause she's a sex addict.
    But would tell me it's wrong for me to even talk to other females. (We weren't in a relationship, just talkin)
    Eventually came to find out she was talkin to one of my best friends behind my back. SMH
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    a girl fucking a group of friends is not that uncommon in the black community smh

    when i was in college, everyone had their own click. frats, athletes, party boys, popular niggas.

    every click had at least one "mascot". mascot being a chick that everyone fucked and passed around

    I know for my chapter we called chicks that multiple ppl smashed "legacies." You can use that term for ppl that had family members in the greek org but most often than not we used it for chicks we all ran through at one time or another.
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Posts: 4,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    i told this story to the ic b4 but ill drop it again. met a chick online.. was in her guts less than 24hrs after first message lol. after i hit she tell me 4 niggas held her down and "gangbanged" her two days b4.. im like wtf? and she told me she was pregnant (early, wasnt showing obviously). im like DAMN ms.bitch u doing too much. i was just like damn this bitch couldnt have told me this before i was this 5th dick to penetrate her walls that weekend smh
  • Cake4realCake4real Posts: 815
    edited May 2010
    SMh at these females in these stories
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    a girl fucking a group of friends is not that uncommon in the black community smh

    when i was in college, everyone had their own click. frats, athletes, party boys, popular niggas.

    every click had at least one "mascot". mascot being a chick that everyone fucked and passed around

    I treat this girl like dirt... and she tries to stick to me like mud. I seriously call her a whore to her face and she laughs and then tries to get me naked... its absurd. I wish I could treat girls I actually like... like shit and have them act that way.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • KadillakKadillak Posts: 42
    edited May 2010
    -Let a n*gga f*ck her in the ass, cum, and shit it back out taste the nut and swallow (no porno)

    -Trains

    -Let my homeboy bust in her mouth kept some in her mouth and went and kissed her BF

    -F*ck on camera and let and let a n*gga bust on her face (no porno)

    -Wear no panties and a dress to the club and let a n*gga hit it on the dance floor while pretending to dancing/grinding or let him hit
    in the bathroom

    -Ass to mouth

    -Trains ran WITH NO CONDOM BY NO ONE (Yikes!!!)
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I think some of ya'll are just posting ya'lls nasty fantasies.
  • TimroDTimroD Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    one chick told me how she was gangbanged by 4 dudes, and she was kinda visual person so she even showed me what position and shit, i jus lold but i didnt wanna kno that

    an other chick told me she was a sex addict and sucked dudes off in clubs
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,672 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I think some of ya'll are just posting ya'lls nasty fantasies.

    ^^^^^ this .
    UTDefense.jpg
  • American Loo VII 3DAmerican Loo VII 3D Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I think some of ya'll are just posting ya'lls nasty fantasies.

    nothing i've read on here surprises me. nor is any of it unbelievable.
  • explicitxexplicitx Posts: 88
    edited May 2010
    My ex girlfriend's cousin was the slut of my town. Lost her virginity to 3 dudes at once when she was like 13 and after that she became the Gang Bang Queen. Bitch is beautiful and models now in the city, but burning - got HPV and the clap. Could've participated in many a gang bang on this slut with my boys but I declined because I didn't want my ex to find out I fucked her cousin or get burnt. Luckily, I warned my friends who were about to go raw to use a condom instead. But the disgusting part is that she was down to fuck me and didn't care that I was with her cousin for almost 3 years. Also, she had a boyfriend she was with for a while around the latter part of my relationship with my ex, and he used to tell me at family parties how he used to love eating her out. I cringed at the thought of how many dicks entered that twat.
  • American Loo VII 3DAmerican Loo VII 3D Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    is it safe to say almost every female has at least one night where they "went too far" or "did too much"
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    nothing i've read on here surprises me. nor is any of it unbelievable.

    Some of the posts are a little out there...I can't even picture someone doing that and I'm not the biggest prude of the bunch either.
    is it safe to say almost every female has at least one night where they "went too far" or "did too much"

    Yes, but what a female personally feels is 'too much' is subjective. Some might feel like kissing in the club is too much while the next thinks a gangbang is too much.
  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Don't even fix your fingers to type my screenname you lame.

    Ok...Im Lame whatver,...

    But...Wow...that comment really hit you hard huh???

    Did I get it right tho???

    The sluttiest thing Kat2180 has done was when she conceived your bastard son/Daughter...

    LoL!!!!!!
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    texican11 wrote: »
    Ok...Im Lame whatver,...

    But...Wow...that comment really hit you hard huh???

    Did I get it right tho???

    The sluttiest thing Kat2180 has done was when she conceived your bastard son/Daughter...

    LoL!!!!!!


    lol..that wasn't even a slutty moment, it was just unprotected sex with the man I was seeing at the time.

    I've done worse..pre-baby of course. :)

    How's that work for you? You should take a trip to Arizona faggot.
  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    @Kat

    HAAAA!!!! (LoL)...

    You catch feelings with the quickness huh???

    Bitch dont be talking about "Pre-baby" shit...
    You know right now you are doing some pretty slutty/whoreish shit...

    Hoping that the dude gonna stick around for a minute ...
    But it never happens ...

    So "How's that working for you" dumb jumpoff????
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Chick i met in Orlando who moved from Cleveland, told me how much a nympho she was and how she would masterbate in the middle of class and had threesomes. Long story short, she gave bomb head and i pissed on her in the shower. I met her off of Black Planet from back in the days


    You can tell Kat had a train ran on her because of her earlier response, i'm not judging you though Kat.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    texican11 wrote: »
    @Kat

    HAAAA!!!! (LoL)...

    You catch feelings with the quickness huh???

    Bitch dont be talking about "Pre-baby" shit...
    You know right now you are doing some pretty slutty/whoreish shit...

    Hoping that the dude gonna stick around for a minute ...
    But it never happens ...

    So "How's that working for you" dumb jumpoff????


    That 'pre-baby' was bait that I knew you'd be quick to bite.

    What you say really doesn't bother me because I know what I do and what I don't do and I don't make any apologies for what I have done. It's my life and my learning experiences. I'm a good mother, I take care of my daughter, and if I remain single for the rest of my worthless, single mother life I'm cool with that. I'm not the type that has to have man..truly.
  • ryder225ryder225 Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Chick i met in Orlando who moved from Cleveland, told me how much a nympho she was and how she would masterbate in the middle of class and had threesomes. Long story short, she gave bomb head and i pissed on her in the shower. I met her off of Black Planet from back in the days


    You can tell Kat had a train ran on her because of her earlier response, i'm not judging you though Kat.



    Yea, she admitted it previously, but at least she woman enough to talk about it
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »

    You can tell Kat had a train ran on her because of her earlier response, i'm not judging you though Kat.

    I've admitted to having a threesome on here before..it's not top secret news. Judge me if you want to..it was my fantasy and I let it become a reality. The end.
    Trillfate
  • laroclaroc Posts: 1,000
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    I've admitted to having a threesome on here before..it's not top secret news. Judge me if you want to..it was my fantasy and I let it become a reality. The end.

    I knew that I loved u for some good reason!
  • texican11texican11 Posts: 447
    edited May 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »
    That 'pre-baby' was bait that I knew you'd be quick to bite.

    What you say really doesn't bother me because I know what I do and what I don't do and I don't make any apologies for what I have done. It's my life and my learning experiences. I'm a good mother, I take care of my daughter, and if I remain single for the rest of my worthless, single mother life I'm cool with that. I'm not the type that has to have man..truly.


    1)"Bait"
    -Fuck out here...You giving yourself too much credit

    2)"I don't make any apologies for what I have done"
    -Does this include your train experience...
    *Your girl is on her way to be just like mommy...a worthless piece of pussy
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    texican11 wrote: »
    1)"Bait"
    -Fuck out here...You giving yourself too much credit

    2)"I don't make any apologies for what I have done"
    -Does this include your train experience...
    *Your girl is on her way to be just like mommy...a worthless piece of pussy

    That make you feel good? You got your power rush for the day you lame? Even as a worthless piece of pussy I pity you. You're really a sad case.
  • Mdizzle9000Mdizzle9000 Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    i knew this one chubby bitch who said she let like 20 dudes toss her up at the same time

    she had other stories like this as well.

    she wants to be a porn star but i think shes too ugly
    twitter: @mdizzle9000

    lasig-1.jpg
145791029
This discussion has been closed.