What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I need to invest in some fitted hats

jackthemackjackthemack Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in Fashion Forward
Is there anywhere I can get them joints for the low low?

Replies

• American Loo VII 3DAmerican Loo VII 3D Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    dont bother. you probably couldnt rock it right.

you'd just come off as one of those lames that rock a fitted but still somehow look lame.

just keeping it mega-real
  • ryder225ryder225 Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited May 2010

you'd just come off as one of those lames that rock a fitted but still somehow look lame.

That nigga slapped you with words
  • jackthemackjackthemack Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010

You come off as a nigga that wears a medium wife beater with basketball shorts at the pool but can't swim.
    edited May 2010
    You come off as a nigga that wears a medium wife beater with basketball shorts at the pool but can't swim.

Dont get mad at me. I'm telling you that fitted hats arent meant for dudes like you.

Your first mistake was tryna cop a fitted for the low-low. SMH @ you copping a rocawear fitted.

Actually your first mistake is your genetics. Tall, lanky doofy bastids need not waste money on New Era's. You'd just come off as a poser.
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    try the swapmeet :(
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • jackthemackjackthemack Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Dont get mad at me. I'm telling you that fitted hats arent meant for dudes like you.

Your first mistake was tryna cop a fitted for the low-low. SMH @ you copping a rocawear fitted.

Actually your first mistake is your genetics. Tall, lanky doofy bastids need not waste money on New Era's. You'd just come off as a poser.

I used to wear them all the time. Tall, fat, short, don't really matter. Everybody wears fitteds down here I just need a new one cuz the ones I got are hella dirty.

And you not talking bout genetics nigga you ugly as fuck.
    edited May 2010
    I used to wear them all the time. Tall, fat, short, don't really matter. Everybody wears fitteds down here I just need a new one cuz the ones I got are hella dirty.

Never been called ugly, but even if i were i could fuck the bitches you fuck.

But you couldnt fuck the bitches i do. matta fact, post a bitch you fucked so i can laugh.
    edited May 2010
    matta fact forget it. i aint come in here to argue.

just to letcha know bitches aint checkin for stringbeans in fitteds this summer.

spend your money as you wish.
  • ryder225ryder225 Posts: 3,203 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    WAIT WAIT WAIT Let Me Spin This Shit
  • mattikmattik Posts: 226
    edited May 2010

and thats what loo is sayin. if you dont know how to rock the shit, it aint for you. if you have hats that you let get hella dirty and you're lookin to cop a new joint on the low, that shows where you're at - somebody that don't belong in a fitted. but try ebay, maybe you can find a flexfit akademiks circus pinwheel joint on there for 8 bucks. haha
  • lord hadelord hade Posts: 260
    edited May 2010
    kangol-fitted-baseball-cap-weave_11.jpg

KANGOL's FTW!!!!!!
    ALSO FOR THE GNS!!!!!!
  • Tree FiddyTree Fiddy Posts: 1,294
    edited May 2010
    You dont 'invest' in a fucking hat

You invest in stocks or real estate, you dummy
  • af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010

hahaha............
    aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

block.gif
  • spit_fiyaspit_fiya Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Niggas still checkin for fitted hats?....casual hats FTW