T.I. & 50 Cent Respond to Each Other Over Statements In Vibe Magazine

Replies

• riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    if your a 50cent fan what does dude do that you can possibly enjoy? cause it aint music? is it the way he gossips and create beef like a 16 yr old school girl?

ok. he puts out quality gangsta rap. he doesnt gossip, he speaks his mind. other rappers are afraid of the consequences of keeping it real, 50 isnt.
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 22,874 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    another corny ass stan with his heart on the sleeve....smh

Your broke.

Im so sooooorrrryyyy
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    how can u be a thug MC and a republlican??
  • tupacfan35tupacfan35 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    kill is to strong of a word or career ending..
    However TI will win any beef/battle that the two entertain

facts as far what he did in 88? no
    Facts as far as his career yes, 50 has a shitty career in music imo. too many antics took away from his music and his lyrics got worse and worse
    what would they be if not MC's? regardless if u think they good great or indiifferent, they both MC's

and T.I. is a much better MC than 5-0.
  • KameKame Posts: 23,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    50 started the year well with a couple tracks.. but everything ive heard after been wack outside a couple of average tracks
  • thewave19thewave19 Posts: 1,371
    edited November 2011
    how can u be a thug MC and a republlican??

Stop commenting from this point further
    edited November 2011
    riddlerap wrote: »
    ok. he puts out quality gangsta rap. he doesnt gossip, he speaks his mind. other rappers are afraid of the consequences of keeping it real, 50 isnt.

stopped reading there.............................
    edited November 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    those aint facts... 50 has been successful... his last few efforts have been unsuccessful compared to HIS previous status...
    as far as the MC shit... ok...

that's because JMJ & Feminem made him the man he is.
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Murder inc. shanking >>> 50 cent fist fight

50 cent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Murder Inc
  • DanknDrankDanknDrank Posts: 3,269
    edited November 2011
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Your broke.

Im so sooooorrrryyyy

so just because you a fucking fan-boy with caught feelings means im broke?? where's the sense in this??

obviously you feeling some type of bitch-like way my man
    edited November 2011
    thread got me feeling like its 07 lol.........
    edited November 2011
    Smh @ you mad bcuz 50 telling the truth;

T.I.'s Get outta jal FREE card = being lightskinned

and T.I. is telling the truth as well.
  • StiffStiff Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Smh @ you mad bcuz 50 telling the truth;

T.I.'s Get outta jal FREE card = being lightskinned

LOL best post of the thread ... it ain't easy bein' lightskinned
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    riddlerap wrote: »
    h-rap somehow thinks normal people care if 50 likes white people. not everyone is a black militant. though, judging by how you speak in person (based on a video you posted of yourself talking about something), you sound like an internet educated moron.

its no wonder you'd cape for the inferior race, or enjoy inferior/dumbed down trash like Ross.

Your hottest song is with a Pussycat Doll & you wanna beef???

I could care less if 50-Cent likes you people, he's supposed to "Like" you people since you are the ones who support him financially.

Not every G-Unit fan puts NASCAR and Taylor Swift in his avi and calls Black posters "Nigga" or "Inferior Race" because not everyone is a redneck white-militant. Thanks for exposing yourself and making sure Black folks never co-sign your existence again.

its no wonder you enjoy inferior/dumbed down trash like Spider Loc
    edited November 2011
    50 cent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Murder Inc

chelsea handler shitting on 50's feelings>>>>>>>>>50 cent
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    T.I needs to call his security because if 50 cent see T.I it will be ugly
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance the three of us know yet the shooter remains nameless DornePosts: 28,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    this is my shit
    edited November 2011
    thewave19 wrote: »
    Stop commenting from this point further

get off of hermain cains nutsack
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 22,874 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    kill is to strong of a word or career ending..
    However TI will win any beef/battle that the two entertain

facts as far what he did in 88? no
    Facts as far as his career yes, 50 has a shitty career in music imo. too many antics took away from his music and his lyrics got worse and worse
    what would they be if not MC's? regardless if u think they good great or indiifferent, they both MC's

iuno fam... the prison stint thing is more than enuff for Fif to break down & draw from. cant forget also wen Tip went to Cloverland during the lil Flip beef & got his ass handed to him ON TAPE. Tip claiming that he beat niggas up in prison. Tiny's past & her puttin up with Tip's alleged cheating (he care so much about her not taking his charge but will turn around & stab her in the back like that, that leaves out anything he could try to say about Ross BM & Fif), the court documents are public, not to mention Tips sales havent been all that good as of the last 2 years or so. Theres a lot Fif can draw from. Only thing Tip can really say is how BISD was a commercial failure for 50 Cent in comparison to GRODT & the Massacre but thats kinda of overlooked by the fact that Fif still made a ton of money.

There isnt much Tip can say about Fif.....
    edited November 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

I could care less if 50-Cent likes you people, he's supposed to "Like" you people since you are the ones who support him financially.

Not every G-Unit fan puts NASCAR and Taylor Swift in his avi and calls Black posters "Nigga" or "Inferior Race" because not everyone is a redneck white-militant. Thanks for exposing yourself and making sure Black folks never co-sign your existence again.

You tell em.
  • StiffStiff Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011

How can you like 50 cent when he dissed your god Nas
    edited November 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

lmmfao!!!!
    edited November 2011
    genstasia wrote: »
    ALOT i repeat ALOT of Feelings in this thread

edited November 2011
    sionb55 wrote: »
    iuno fam... the prison stint thing is more than enuff for Fif to break down & draw from. cant forget also wen Tip went to Cloverland during the lil Flip beef & got his ass handed to him ON TAPE. Tip claiming that he beat niggas up in prison. Tiny's past & her puttin up with Tip's alleged cheating (he care so much about her not taking his charge but will turn around & stab her in the back like that, that leaves out anything he could try to say about Ross BM & Fif), the court documents are public, not to mention Tips sales havent been all that good as of the last 2 years or so. Theres a lot Fif can draw from. Only thing Tip can really say is how BISD was a commercial failure for 50 Cent in comparison to GRODT & the Massacre but thats kinda of overlooked by the fact that Fif still made a ton of money.

There isnt much Tip can say about Fif.....

WHO CARES!

T.I. can still destroy 5-0 and he can team up game and young buck and bring 5-0 down forever.
    edited November 2011

that nigga aint mike tyson. who the fuck has 50 bodied before??