What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Is it me or.......

vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feelPosts: 19,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
this wildcat formation shit gettin out of hand in the nfl....I know miami made that shit popular only because they dont have no qb now other teams like philly and dallas are doing it which they are not known for doing it that shit just needs to stay in college....what are ya'll thoughts?

Replies

• CJCJ Posts: 15,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    As long as it works...it's stayin in the NFL...
  • mystery brownmystery brown Posts: 144
    edited January 2010
    Well, the thing with Philly running it, is that it was never a real Wildcat, unless it was ran by either McCoy, or D. Jack. Michael Vick is a natural QB, so the people calling the formation a wildcat really forgot that what's he was accustomed to.

Now, all these other teams running it other than Miami sucks ass doing it.
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 9,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Jets also run the Wild Cat well with Brad Smith. If u have the personnel, it is very effective.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    i just hope mike tomlin never run that college/high school crap
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

• northtoledoboinorthtoledoboi 419Posts: 103 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Nothing is wrong with it if it works. I got no problem with teams using it.
    right Vs. wrong....good Vs. evil
  • ya boi gya boi g Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Yea Miami runs it, and almost got Pat White killed with that bullshit........ A good D will stop that shit. You see what happen to Miami when they got to the playoffs last year and tried to run that bullshit..
    ugasig.jpg
    Falcons
    Braves
    Hawks
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,434 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Yea Miami runs it, and almost got Pat White killed with that bullshit........ A good D will stop that shit. You see what happen to Miami when they got to the playoffs last year and tried to run that bullshit..

lol hell yeah now every team will pick up on it next season it wont be as useful as it used to be
  • maximus prememaximus preme Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    It all depends how a defense is going to line up against it. There is nothing bullshit about it. Its just another play to use. Like any other running play it can go for 1 yard or 50 depending on how well it is executed. Its just power football. The same way a defense can load up the box to stop the run an offense can load up the box with an extra block to run the football more effectively. Wildcat is here to stay. It works when executed. It is never going to be your base offense but as another play in the play book to throw out there it is very useful.