What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

If your a true Saints fan you gotta read this...

im2flyim2fly Posts: 429
edited January 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
I know yall hat links but I couldn't figure out to embed it. This shit sums up what being a Saints fan really feels like.

http://sicklemaster.com/2010/01/13/the-mind-of-a-saints-fan/

Replies

• TheGambinoLegacyTheGambinoLegacy Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    lol @ saints fans. you guys need to act like youve been there before..even if you havent.
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    lol @ saints fans. you guys need to act like youve been there before..even if you havent.

C/S...it's sickning..how niggas gargling on they nuts all of a sudden...smh..
  • still-SBPstill-SBP Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Niggas don't understand.A winning season bring our whole city together.
  • bornnraisedoffCMRbornnraisedoffCMR Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    still-SBP wrote: »
    Niggas don't understand.A winning season bring our whole city together.

Real talk! I was in N.O. yesterday, chillin in a sports bar in the quarters, celebratin with old red necks, young white women, black chicks, old nigga, young niggaz, asians, mexicans, you name it. Everybody was there celebrating for the black and gold.

Saints>>>>>Obama
  • ya boi gya boi g Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Fuck the Aint's....... Yall will lose next week like yall lost against the Bears a few years ago.....

The Aint's wont get nowhere.....
    ugasig.jpg
    Falcons
    Braves
    Hawks
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Real talk! I was in N.O. yesterday, chillin in a sports bar in the quarters, celebratin with old red necks, young white women, black chicks, old nigga, young niggaz, asians, mexicans, you name it. Everybody was there celebrating for the black and gold.

Saints>>>>>Obama

you need to be slappd for that one..im wonderin where all these so called saints fans was when they were the aints and were losing every other season if you say you a fan then you support yo team no matter what if pittsburgh go 1-15 ill still be in here talkin shit
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

• Tha OriginatorTha Originator Posts: 277
    edited January 2010
    doubletee wrote: »
    you need to be slappd for that one..im wonderin where all these so called saints fans was when they were the aints and were losing every other season if you say you a fan then you support yo team no matter what if pittsburgh go 1-15 ill still be in here talkin shit

dont be mad the jets got in and pitt didnt

btw obama if a fraud jus a puppet but thats another thread

if you aint a saints fan they you will never understand the magnitude of whats happening ........saints fans are the realest fans
  • mia_allday5mia_allday5 Posts: 30
    edited January 2010
    Watch when the Saints go back to their old shitty ways, i guarantee the WHO DAT nation is gonna shrink. Where were yall when Aaron Brooks was the qb? huh?
  • still-SBPstill-SBP Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Watch when the Saints go back to their old shitty ways, i guarantee the WHO DAT nation is gonna shrink. Where were yall when Aaron Brooks was the qb? huh?

I was in the stands laughin while he was laughin after throwing picks.
    edited January 2010
    I never heard of a damn saints nation until this year..niggaz wasnt talkin bout no saints nation when yall had brooks,hebert,shuler, and all them bm azz qb's the saints had nigga stand y yo team even in the hard times

edited January 2010
    still-SBP wrote: »
    I was in the stands laughin while he was laughin after throwing picks.

lmaooooooooooooooo..DAT NIGGA WILL THROW A PICK AND WALK OFF THE FIELD LIKE IT AINT NOTHING..DIDNT DIS NIGGA THROW THE BALL TOWARDS THE OTHER TEAMS ENDZONE ONE GAME??

• smittysmithsmittysmith Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    ^^He won a playoff game though lol.

• Tha OriginatorTha Originator Posts: 277
    edited January 2010

saints fans always been reppin jus cuz they aint on the ic like that dont mean we deep..............come to the NO or even missisippi and see how deep we are and have always been btw i always stood up for aaron brooks even when ran backwards and fumbled and shit.............cant forget carney missin dat FG in jacksonville either lol
  • im2flyim2fly Posts: 429
    edited January 2010
    saints fans always been reppin jus cuz they aint on the ic like that dont mean we deep..............come to the NO or even missisippi and see how deep we are and have always been btw i always stood up for aaron brooks even when ran backwards and fumbled and shit.............cant forget carney missin dat FG in jacksonville either lol

Co-sign. And there are people on the IC that have repped the Saints from the day they signed on. But there are a lot of bandwagoners too. Which I hate. Who Dats are mad deep in the Gulf Coast area. Shit most my family used to drive down From Alexandria, LA to see them play @ Tulane Stadium before I was even born.