What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official ATP/WTA Tennis Thread

Replies

• MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 63,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28
    Oh shit!

She got on the Jordan 1's with the 23 on the side.
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,275 Regulator
    Margaret Court , we coming for youuu niggaaa!!!

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

Federer vs Nadal
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hqdefault.jpg

GOATS!
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    dontdiedontkillanyon
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peru swept 5-0 in Davis Cup vs Ecuador in Guayaquil, Varillas had the closet matches of anyone on the team.
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Canada lose Davis Cup tie after smashing tennis ball in umpire's face:

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN!
    toheeb27
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Http://deadspin.com/nobody-in-the-whole-world-wants-to-practice-with-poor-i-1792234258

No one want to practice with karlovic

Bruh this is fucking dominance

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• blue_londonblue_london Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16
    Federer right now wishes he can play nadal every week
    toheeb27atribecalledgabi
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Federer right now wishes he can play nadal every week

That was total domination.
    it's got to be impossible for Federer to win the french surely ?
    Elzo69Renaissancedontdiedontkillanyon
    There's a thread about the mid range shot in CS... Fellas, what would you say is an absolute must to have in tennis, good forehand, consistent serve, volleys, return game..?

hqg-277.gif

U can go very far with a great consistent serve.
    That's true. My weapon of choice was a hard slice first serve to set up my forehand

hqg-277.gif

I was never one to do a drop shot. I would try a one handed back hand slice or forehand slice to move to the net when I got good at volleys

hqg-277.gif

There's a thread about the mid range shot in CS... Fellas, what would you say is an absolute must to have in tennis, good forehand, consistent serve, volleys, return game..?

Definitely a consistent good serve, it can give you easy points more often than not.
    People are mad that GQ called Federer the Goat Its bizarre you just cant compare
    I thought there was no doubt that he is the GOAT. Surprised folks are mad.
    toheeb27 wrote: »

The article said GOAT tennis player. Their reply was Serena

Oh, in that case, there is more of an argument.

Oh, in that case, there is more of an argument.

It's Just cant be compared at all they play the same sports but both games are very different
    I mean damn i don't see the big deal, she's the greatest female tennis player and he may be the greatest male player.

Federer lost to Novak and Nadal too many times to be called the greatest but whatever.