What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Buying a winter coat

tommy_julestommy_jules Posts: 138
edited December 2011 in Fashion Forward
What y'all think I should get? I want something nice and warm and stylish, and I drive so I need somethin that's not too huge. Any suggestions? Brands, styles? Put me on

Replies

• Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Where do you live and do how tolerant are you to the cold? The same coat I would recommend for NYC isn't something I would recommend for the Midwest.
    Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    real niggas wear hoodies
    The miseducation of this generation for revenue, they missed innovation, this information they never knew! - Crooked I

• alliedallied Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I've got this sick all white Sean John Snorkel that I never wear. First cause it's all white and second I have other coats. But what I will tell you Sean John has real quality shit.
  • TimroDTimroD Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    i buy new winter coats every yr
    this yr i only bought one grey kinda elegant coat
    and few hoodies
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I go to Target or Wal-Mart and buy nice jackets. Wal-Mart has OP (Oceans Pacific) bought one 3 years ago and it's thermal inside and has a furry hood. Kept me nice and warm at all times.

If you're paying over $50 for a jacket or hoodie or sweater whatever, then you're an idiot. I got past the "I'm cool because I buy expensive clothes" after high school..