What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What Clothing Item Did You Buy Or Want Own Simply Because Of The Designer

Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu RegisThe EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Fashion Forward
I'm not really a label dude; however I do want this trench coat simply because of the designer:

trench-burberry.jpg

For all of you fashionistas, you can clearly see that this is the age old classic Burberry treach coat. Now does Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilifiger, and of course London Fog make just good and of course cheaper treach coats? Yes they do, but as the title thread says, I want this specific trench coat because it's a Burberry. I also want a some Allen Edmond shoes:

allen-edmonds_saddle_shoe_1.gif?w=300&h=230

allen-edmonds-nordstrom-strawfut-oxford.jpg

I want a pair of Jordans too. I've never had any.
Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda

Replies