What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ESPN Mike Greenberg Says Martin Luther “Coon” instead of “King” On Air

2»

Replies

• ploccplocc Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Definitely not. i'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I would anyone that I don't know personally. I don't think there's anyone posting on this thread that knows this man personally therefore to comment his character because he made a mistake is immature. Me personally, I try to apply logic to everysituation. In this situation I think its not logical for a racist to have a career where they basically have to glorify/interview black atheletes who make waaayyy more than they do. Definately not a logical career choice for a bigot.
  • Yung_Souf_MoneyYung_Souf_Money Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    that mutha fukka racist,he meant what he said,as a JOKE, i bet some of the people at ESPN are Bigots.I dont give a fugg what nobody says
  • Hip-Hop OneHip-Hop One Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    He's garbage anyway, there needs to be reprecussions.
  • im2flyim2fly Posts: 429
    edited January 2010
    Mike Greenberg, no. Mark Shlereth, yes

Co fuckin sign. I hate Mark Shlereth. But Greeny's cool. I don't think he meant nothin by it. Just a slip
  • biggarbiggar Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    What a fucking idiot. Who the fuck gave this guy a show?
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    that bitch knew what he was saying. fuck him
  • maximus prememaximus preme Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    nah it was definitely a slip cause he caught it almost immediately like he was trying to catch it before the words came out his mouth but it was to late. If it was planned it would have been a lot more deliberate imo. But still it does raise some questions like seriously wtf was on his mind.
2»