Was Jesus referring to Yahweh/Jehovah or someone else???

17810121327

Replies

  • waterproofwaterproof Posts: 8,838
    edited April 2012
    toktaylor wrote: »
    You will have to be blind to not see these glaring contradictions already apparent in these two accounts. First we see a creation of everything by Gods in six days by words; then a creation of the heaven and naked earth by a single God in one day by work.

    In the first account, on the third day, after creating the dry land, Gods commanded, (Gen. 1:12 ) "and the earth brought forth grass, herb yielding seed, and tree bearing fruit," etc. But in the second account, after the earth was all rough-finished and read, on the one day, it is declared (Gen. 2: 5 ): "no plant of the field was yet in the earth, and no herb of the field had yet sprung up." Then immediately follows the declaration (2: 7 ) "God] formed man out of the dust of the ground"; then planted the Garden of Eden, and all its trees, and put the man into the garden. Nothing could be more contradictory than this.

    Most notorious of these creation contradictions is that of the creation of the woman. In the “GODS”
    account, as we have seen, on the sixth day-after all else was created and done GOD created
    man in his own image, male and female created he them [i.e., man and woman]; and GOD said,
    Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth" (1: 27, 28 ): thus both man and woman were
    created on the sixth day, and were sexually equipped and commanded to multiply and reproduce.
    But in the second account we have man created all alone, and put into the Garden of
    Eden alone.

    Man this subject been touched here before by me and judah xulu this aint nothing new, yall acting like yall onto something. Now im n on my pc but if u have understanding you would of known that there's 2 creation of man, one who don't have the spirit of yah and not of of the adamic race, that's why yah had adam to stay in the garden and was protected, why you think cain was spooked when he was banished and thought he might get killed. Lol, yall have no understanding
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    waterproof wrote: »
    toktaylor wrote: »
    You will have to be blind to not see these glaring contradictions already apparent in these two accounts. First we see a creation of everything by Gods in six days by words; then a creation of the heaven and naked earth by a single God in one day by work.

    In the first account, on the third day, after creating the dry land, Gods commanded, (Gen. 1:12 ) "and the earth brought forth grass, herb yielding seed, and tree bearing fruit," etc. But in the second account, after the earth was all rough-finished and read, on the one day, it is declared (Gen. 2: 5 ): "no plant of the field was yet in the earth, and no herb of the field had yet sprung up." Then immediately follows the declaration (2: 7 ) "God] formed man out of the dust of the ground"; then planted the Garden of Eden, and all its trees, and put the man into the garden. Nothing could be more contradictory than this.

    Most notorious of these creation contradictions is that of the creation of the woman. In the “GODS”
    account, as we have seen, on the sixth day-after all else was created and done GOD created
    man in his own image, male and female created he them [i.e., man and woman]; and GOD said,
    Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth" (1: 27, 28 ): thus both man and woman were
    created on the sixth day, and were sexually equipped and commanded to multiply and reproduce.
    But in the second account we have man created all alone, and put into the Garden of
    Eden alone.

    Man this subject been touched here before by me and judah xulu this aint nothing new, yall acting like yall onto something. Now im n on my pc but if u have understanding you would of known that there's 2 creation of man, one who don't have the spirit of yah and not of of the adamic race, that's why yah had adam to stay in the garden and was protected, why you think cain was spooked when he was banished and thought he might get killed. Lol, yall have no understanding


    The First and Second creation are two totally SEPARATE events that were completed at two differentcr times. And if any of the races of humans were serpent seed it would have of happened during the second creation as some like Louis Farrakhan have stated. According to him Adam & Eve were white and according to the Bible Yahweh Jehovah was the god mentioned during the 2nd creation.

    But that's just some things to think about although the Bible says that the first creation was already COMPLETE long before Yahweh Jehovah came on the scene. In fact the Bible says that many generations had passed before Yahweh Jehovah came on the scene.


    END OF THE FIRST CREATION... THE GOD DOING THE CREATING IN THIS ONE IS NOT MENTIONED AS YAHWEH

    Genesis 2:1
    Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.


    =======================================


    GENERATIONS LATER YAHWEH/JEHOVAH COMES ON THE SCENE WITH A SECOND CREATION.

    Genesis 2:4
    These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,




    ^^ Lord God is referring to Yahweh Jehovah during the second creation... During the first creation he is NOT mentioned as the god that speaks everything into existence.





  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    edited April 2012
    hmmm maybe this has something to do with the two creations of Genesis? Lol

    Revelation 12:9
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.




    Genesis 3:22
    And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:



    ^ Lord God says man has become like one of US? Who was Lord God standing in the garden of eden with? Lol
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    edited April 2012
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Pointle
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    toktaylor wrote: »
    In conclusion the stories contain in the bible is exactly that...stories. In began with flaws, the stories of creation which suggest two different Gods created the universe, one by spoken words and thoughts and the other that actually molded and made things with his own hands. In todays day and age if there is anyone who reads the bible in entirety and has no doubts, qureis, they are either extremely stupid or living in denial.

    Exactly, I agree with you 100%. The story of the two creations in Genesis is there for everyone to see with two different Gods. The first one spoke everything into existence then later on it says Yahweh/Jehovah molded a material world.
    MAAAN...why are you so fucking stupid concerning the most common of sense things? How can an infinite creator create a lesser evil creator without the bigger infinite one being in on the evil shit too? If the lesser god is doing something the greater god dont want done then what the fuck is the point of worshipping either because in said scenario neither one can be ominpotent or omnipresent? Did you ever stop to think about that dumbass? No. You were either mad/dissapointed with christianity/a christian or ran afoul of a hebrew, lucked up on some gnostic shit doing youtube research and found some shit to suit and justify what you were about anyway. If theres two gods and one runs shit, the that means he run the lesser god. so its still god controlling the shit u call murderous and barbaric etc. You dumb fuck. You cant even write or say Yeshu with writing or saying "Yah" the poetic form of Yahawah (YHWH). So then by your logic, Yeshua is evil too because he is called by the name of the demiurge lol. Dummy. Youse a shallow ass nigga with no understanding but its crazy because you think you deep. Lol @ u.


    oh wow lol.. the person i quoted basically said similar things to what I said but this stalker waits for me to respond so he can rant and cry. get a life dude.

    That niggas stupid too. But thats irrelevant. You are exposing yourself. Youre talking bullshit in response to another valid reason why your sole premise is retarded with no valid rebuttal. How can a lesser god act independently of a greater god? Thats a simple question to answer. But you cant. Cause you a simple ass nigga.

    You can call it what you want but everytime I see you post some bullshit maligning the Creator, Im going tyo dig in your chest. The fact that your bread and butter is dissing Yah, you calling me a stalker and talking about anting and crying does not affect me. Im not fucking 17. Im saying specific things putting holes in what you saying AND insulting your bitch ass simultaneously. All you can do is respond with insults and some occasional copy and paste shit you really didnt read.

    You are not a thinker, so leave that to the folk with the tools to do so.

    Why are you scared to answer me directly, faggot? HOW CAN A LESSER GOD CREATE AND DESTROY PHYSICAL INDEPENDENT OF A GREATER GOD IF THE GREATER GOD IS ALL POWERFUL? There would be no need for a gnostic religion you halfwit piece of shit. The greater god would just murk the greater one or better yet...THE LESSER GOD WOULDNT FUCKING EXIST IF ALL EXISTENCE CAME FROM THE GREATER GOD? how can a lesser god overrule the greater one? Explain that, faggot. You can spice it up with insults, I dont mind. But why dont you try to give a real answer in between the insults you filthy mass of solidified pig vomit....







    like I said get your lame religious minded ass on..


    If you cannot release religion, bibles, and belief, you will be stuck in this dimension and do all over again until you get it right. Eye overstand it, now. Eye am ready to go from this illusion we call reality. For these myths that we believe in was created to enslave the mind from truth. One must 'care' to investigate and piece it to together before they move on to the next level/dimension. Heaven or Havona is the Grand Universe. Our time is now to wake up.

    Exactly. A whole bunch of nothing in response to a very substantial challenge to your original premise. LOL. You just saying a bunch or general shit but all these pages later, youve provided nothing to actually substantiate your claim.


    I dropped a wealth of information all throughout this thread you have yet to dispute. As far as the Father Yeshua refers to not matching the characteristics of Yahweh/Jehovah. Myself and toktaylor dropped info on the two creations and two gods in genesis that you have yet to dispute. You are a mentally enslaved religious nut stuck in delusion. I was born in this world without a book and will leave this world without one. You the one that can't see beyond a book.

    And I have very little interest to debate with some ultra religious dude who has devoted his life to the worship of some entity called Jehovah/Yahweh. Lol why would a all powerful being need your worship or care about what word you say? Lol don't you know that earth is just one of hundreds of billions of planets?

    .........
  • waterproofwaterproof Posts: 8,838
    beenwize wrote: »
    hmmm maybe this has something to do with the two creations of Genesis? Lol

    Revelation 12:9
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.




    Genesis 3:22
    And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:



    ^ Lord God says man has become like one of US? Who was Lord God standing in the garden of eden with? Lol

    You do know that angels and celestial beings have knowledge of good and evil. Simple ass people
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,848
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Pointle
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    toktaylor wrote: »
    In conclusion the stories contain in the bible is exactly that...stories. In began with flaws, the stories of creation which suggest two different Gods created the universe, one by spoken words and thoughts and the other that actually molded and made things with his own hands. In todays day and age if there is anyone who reads the bible in entirety and has no doubts, qureis, they are either extremely stupid or living in denial.

    Exactly, I agree with you 100%. The story of the two creations in Genesis is there for everyone to see with two different Gods. The first one spoke everything into existence then later on it says Yahweh/Jehovah molded a material world.
    MAAAN...why are you so fucking stupid concerning the most common of sense things? How can an infinite creator create a lesser evil creator without the bigger infinite one being in on the evil shit too? If the lesser god is doing something the greater god dont want done then what the fuck is the point of worshipping either because in said scenario neither one can be ominpotent or omnipresent? Did you ever stop to think about that dumbass? No. You were either mad/dissapointed with christianity/a christian or ran afoul of a hebrew, lucked up on some gnostic shit doing youtube research and found some shit to suit and justify what you were about anyway. If theres two gods and one runs shit, the that means he run the lesser god. so its still god controlling the shit u call murderous and barbaric etc. You dumb fuck. You cant even write or say Yeshu with writing or saying "Yah" the poetic form of Yahawah (YHWH). So then by your logic, Yeshua is evil too because he is called by the name of the demiurge lol. Dummy. Youse a shallow ass nigga with no understanding but its crazy because you think you deep. Lol @ u.


    oh wow lol.. the person i quoted basically said similar things to what I said but this stalker waits for me to respond so he can rant and cry. get a life dude.

    That niggas stupid too. But thats irrelevant. You are exposing yourself. Youre talking bullshit in response to another valid reason why your sole premise is retarded with no valid rebuttal. How can a lesser god act independently of a greater god? Thats a simple question to answer. But you cant. Cause you a simple ass nigga.

    You can call it what you want but everytime I see you post some bullshit maligning the Creator, Im going tyo dig in your chest. The fact that your bread and butter is dissing Yah, you calling me a stalker and talking about anting and crying does not affect me. Im not fucking 17. Im saying specific things putting holes in what you saying AND insulting your bitch ass simultaneously. All you can do is respond with insults and some occasional copy and paste shit you really didnt read.

    You are not a thinker, so leave that to the folk with the tools to do so.

    Why are you scared to answer me directly, faggot? HOW CAN A LESSER GOD CREATE AND DESTROY PHYSICAL INDEPENDENT OF A GREATER GOD IF THE GREATER GOD IS ALL POWERFUL? There would be no need for a gnostic religion you halfwit piece of shit. The greater god would just murk the greater one or better yet...THE LESSER GOD WOULDNT FUCKING EXIST IF ALL EXISTENCE CAME FROM THE GREATER GOD? how can a lesser god overrule the greater one? Explain that, faggot. You can spice it up with insults, I dont mind. But why dont you try to give a real answer in between the insults you filthy mass of solidified pig vomit....







    like I said get your lame religious minded ass on..


    If you cannot release religion, bibles, and belief, you will be stuck in this dimension and do all over again until you get it right. Eye overstand it, now. Eye am ready to go from this illusion we call reality. For these myths that we believe in was created to enslave the mind from truth. One must 'care' to investigate and piece it to together before they move on to the next level/dimension. Heaven or Havona is the Grand Universe. Our time is now to wake up.

    Exactly. A whole bunch of nothing in response to a very substantial challenge to your original premise. LOL. You just saying a bunch or general shit but all these pages later, youve provided nothing to actually substantiate your claim.


    I dropped a wealth of information all throughout this thread you have yet to dispute. As far as the Father Yeshua refers to not matching the characteristics of Yahweh/Jehovah. Myself and toktaylor dropped info on the two creations and two gods in genesis that you have yet to dispute. You are a mentally enslaved religious nut stuck in delusion. I was born in this world without a book and will leave this world without one. You the one that can't see beyond a book.

    And I have very little interest to debate with some ultra religious dude who has devoted his life to the worship of some entity called Jehovah/Yahweh. Lol why would a all powerful being need your worship or care about what word you say? Lol don't you know that earth is just one of hundreds of billions of planets?

    I clearly disputed all your bulshit claims and invalidated them a long time ago. Youre not even qualified to discuss it. You dont even know what the original Hebrew texts read so how could you even have a legitamte point of comparison? Youse a troll. Copying and pasting gnostic propaganda and youtube videos is not "sharing a wealth of information".
  • waterproofwaterproof Posts: 8,838
    edited April 2012
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    toktaylor wrote: »
    You will have to be blind to not see these glaring contradictions already apparent in these two accounts. First we see a creation of everything by Gods in six days by words; then a creation of the heaven and naked earth by a single God in one day by work.

    In the first account, on the third day, after creating the dry land, Gods commanded, (Gen. 1:12 ) "and the earth brought forth grass, herb yielding seed, and tree bearing fruit," etc. But in the second account, after the earth was all rough-finished and read, on the one day, it is declared (Gen. 2: 5 ): "no plant of the field was yet in the earth, and no herb of the field had yet sprung up." Then immediately follows the declaration (2: 7 ) "God] formed man out of the dust of the ground"; then planted the Garden of Eden, and all its trees, and put the man into the garden. Nothing could be more contradictory than this.

    Most notorious of these creation contradictions is that of the creation of the woman. In the “GODS”
    account, as we have seen, on the sixth day-after all else was created and done GOD created
    man in his own image, male and female created he them [i.e., man and woman]; and GOD said,
    Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth" (1: 27, 28 ): thus both man and woman were
    created on the sixth day, and were sexually equipped and commanded to multiply and reproduce.
    But in the second account we have man created all alone, and put into the Garden of
    Eden alone.

    Man this subject been touched here before by me and judah xulu this aint nothing new, yall acting like yall onto something. Now im n on my pc but if u have understanding you would of known that there's 2 creation of man, one who don't have the spirit of yah and not of of the adamic race, that's why yah had adam to stay in the garden and was protected, why you think cain was spooked when he was banished and thought he might get killed. Lol, yall have no understanding


    The First and Second creation are two totally SEPARATE events that were completed at two differentcr times. And if any of the races of humans were serpent seed it would have of happened during the second creation as some like Louis Farrakhan have stated. According to him Adam & Eve were white and according to the Bible Yahweh Jehovah was the god mentioned during the 2nd creation.

    But that's just some things to think about although the Bible says that the first creation was already COMPLETE long before Yahweh Jehovah came on the scene. In fact the Bible says that many generations had passed before Yahweh Jehovah came on the scene.


    END OF THE FIRST CREATION... THE GOD DOING THE CREATING IN THIS ONE IS NOT MENTIONED AS YAHWEH

    Genesis 2:1
    Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.


    =======================================


    GENERATIONS LATER YAHWEH/JEHOVAH COMES ON THE SCENE WITH A SECOND CREATION.

    Genesis 2:4
    These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,




    ^^ Lord God is referring to Yahweh Jehovah during the second creation... During the first creation he is NOT mentioned as the god that speaks everything into existence.




    See that's why you dont know shit because Louis Farakhan said, I bet u aint listen to more than 3 speeches of his or read his writing I am a reader of his and admire his works and knowledge, but everybody knows louis fucks up time from time and mix shit up. One time he said blacks are esau and the white man stole our inheritancd in same sermon he called us the hebrews of the bible


    And the humanoid race who do not have yah spirit is not serpent seeds the book tells you who the serpent seed is,again you don't know shit
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    hmmm maybe this has something to do with the two creations of Genesis? Lol

    Revelation 12:9
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.




    Genesis 3:22
    And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:



    ^ Lord God says man has become like one of US? Who was Lord God standing in the garden of eden with? Lol

    You do know that angels and celestial beings have knowledge of good and evil. Simple ass people


    According to the Gnostic gospels it was Yaltdabaoth along with his demonic angels in the garden of eden with them. Tell me what type of benefit is not having knowledge of good or evil going to serve? Picture a human race with no knowledge of good or evil for a min and tell me what that would be like. It would be like humans walking around like drones. So why was Lord God so fearful of humans gaining knowledge of good and evil? Was it becuz Adam & Eve would know something was not right about the being they were dealing with? Lol

    And why did Adam & Eve not die the same day they ate the fruit like Lord God had said to them? Instead they lived for hundreds of years afterwards.
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    edited April 2012
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Pointle
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    toktaylor wrote: »
    In conclusion the stories contain in the bible is exactly that...stories. In began with flaws, the stories of creation which suggest two different Gods created the universe, one by spoken words and thoughts and the other that actually molded and made things with his own hands. In todays day and age if there is anyone who reads the bible in entirety and has no doubts, qureis, they are either extremely stupid or living in denial.

    Exactly, I agree with you 100%. The story of the two creations in Genesis is there for everyone to see with two different Gods. The first one spoke everything into existence then later on it says Yahweh/Jehovah molded a material world.
    MAAAN...why are you so fucking stupid concerning the most common of sense things? How can an infinite creator create a lesser evil creator without the bigger infinite one being in on the evil shit too? If the lesser god is doing something the greater god dont want done then what the fuck is the point of worshipping either because in said scenario neither one can be ominpotent or omnipresent? Did you ever stop to think about that dumbass? No. You were either mad/dissapointed with christianity/a christian or ran afoul of a hebrew, lucked up on some gnostic shit doing youtube research and found some shit to suit and justify what you were about anyway. If theres two gods and one runs shit, the that means he run the lesser god. so its still god controlling the shit u call murderous and barbaric etc. You dumb fuck. You cant even write or say Yeshu with writing or saying "Yah" the poetic form of Yahawah (YHWH). So then by your logic, Yeshua is evil too because he is called by the name of the demiurge lol. Dummy. Youse a shallow ass nigga with no understanding but its crazy because you think you deep. Lol @ u.


    oh wow lol.. the person i quoted basically said similar things to what I said but this stalker waits for me to respond so he can rant and cry. get a life dude.

    That niggas stupid too. But thats irrelevant. You are exposing yourself. Youre talking bullshit in response to another valid reason why your sole premise is retarded with no valid rebuttal. How can a lesser god act independently of a greater god? Thats a simple question to answer. But you cant. Cause you a simple ass nigga.

    You can call it what you want but everytime I see you post some bullshit maligning the Creator, Im going tyo dig in your chest. The fact that your bread and butter is dissing Yah, you calling me a stalker and talking about anting and crying does not affect me. Im not fucking 17. Im saying specific things putting holes in what you saying AND insulting your bitch ass simultaneously. All you can do is respond with insults and some occasional copy and paste shit you really didnt read.

    You are not a thinker, so leave that to the folk with the tools to do so.

    Why are you scared to answer me directly, faggot? HOW CAN A LESSER GOD CREATE AND DESTROY PHYSICAL INDEPENDENT OF A GREATER GOD IF THE GREATER GOD IS ALL POWERFUL? There would be no need for a gnostic religion you halfwit piece of shit. The greater god would just murk the greater one or better yet...THE LESSER GOD WOULDNT FUCKING EXIST IF ALL EXISTENCE CAME FROM THE GREATER GOD? how can a lesser god overrule the greater one? Explain that, faggot. You can spice it up with insults, I dont mind. But why dont you try to give a real answer in between the insults you filthy mass of solidified pig vomit....







    like I said get your lame religious minded ass on..


    If you cannot release religion, bibles, and belief, you will be stuck in this dimension and do all over again until you get it right. Eye overstand it, now. Eye am ready to go from this illusion we call reality. For these myths that we believe in was created to enslave the mind from truth. One must 'care' to investigate and piece it to together before they move on to the next level/dimension. Heaven or Havona is the Grand Universe. Our time is now to wake up.

    Exactly. A whole bunch of nothing in response to a very substantial challenge to your original premise. LOL. You just saying a bunch or general shit but all these pages later, youve provided nothing to actually substantiate your claim.


    I dropped a wealth of information all throughout this thread you have yet to dispute. As far as the Father Yeshua refers to not matching the characteristics of Yahweh/Jehovah. Myself and toktaylor dropped info on the two creations and two gods in genesis that you have yet to dispute. You are a mentally enslaved religious nut stuck in delusion. I was born in this world without a book and will leave this world without one. You the one that can't see beyond a book.

    And I have very little interest to debate with some ultra religious dude who has devoted his life to the worship of some entity called Jehovah/Yahweh. Lol why would a all powerful being need your worship or care about what word you say? Lol don't you know that earth is just one of hundreds of billions of planets?

    I clearly disputed all your bulshit claims and invalidated them a long time ago. Youre not even qualified to discuss it. You dont even know what the original Hebrew texts read so how could you even have a legitamte point of comparison? Youse a troll. Copying and pasting gnostic propaganda and youtube videos is not "sharing a wealth of information".


    You haven't disputed anything.. I just recently began posting youtube videos in this thread. Before the forum went down for a while I had posted scripture and references to support the theory that the Father Yeshua refers to is NOT Yahweh Jehovah. In fact Yeshua said that the religious Old Testament thumpers in the Bible were of their father the Devil. Lol

    So if you search the scriptures who was the first to kill at the beginning? Was it the so called Biblical Satan or the Biblical Jehovah? And who told the lie in the garden of eden? Lol
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    edited April 2012
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    toktaylor wrote: »
    You will have to be blind to not see these glaring contradictions already apparent in these two accounts. First we see a creation of everything by Gods in six days by words; then a creation of the heaven and naked earth by a single God in one day by work.

    In the first account, on the third day, after creating the dry land, Gods commanded, (Gen. 1:12 ) "and the earth brought forth grass, herb yielding seed, and tree bearing fruit," etc. But in the second account, after the earth was all rough-finished and read, on the one day, it is declared (Gen. 2: 5 ): "no plant of the field was yet in the earth, and no herb of the field had yet sprung up." Then immediately follows the declaration (2: 7 ) "God] formed man out of the dust of the ground"; then planted the Garden of Eden, and all its trees, and put the man into the garden. Nothing could be more contradictory than this.

    Most notorious of these creation contradictions is that of the creation of the woman. In the “GODS”
    account, as we have seen, on the sixth day-after all else was created and done GOD created
    man in his own image, male and female created he them [i.e., man and woman]; and GOD said,
    Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth" (1: 27, 28 ): thus both man and woman were
    created on the sixth day, and were sexually equipped and commanded to multiply and reproduce.
    But in the second account we have man created all alone, and put into the Garden of
    Eden alone.

    Man this subject been touched here before by me and judah xulu this aint nothing new, yall acting like yall onto something. Now im n on my pc but if u have understanding you would of known that there's 2 creation of man, one who don't have the spirit of yah and not of of the adamic race, that's why yah had adam to stay in the garden and was protected, why you think cain was spooked when he was banished and thought he might get killed. Lol, yall have no understanding


    The First and Second creation are two totally SEPARATE events that were completed at two differentcr times. And if any of the races of humans were serpent seed it would have of happened during the second creation as some like Louis Farrakhan have stated. According to him Adam & Eve were white and according to the Bible Yahweh Jehovah was the god mentioned during the 2nd creation.

    But that's just some things to think about although the Bible says that the first creation was already COMPLETE long before Yahweh Jehovah came on the scene. In fact the Bible says that many generations had passed before Yahweh Jehovah came on the scene.


    END OF THE FIRST CREATION... THE GOD DOING THE CREATING IN THIS ONE IS NOT MENTIONED AS YAHWEH

    Genesis 2:1
    Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.


    =======================================


    GENERATIONS LATER YAHWEH/JEHOVAH COMES ON THE SCENE WITH A SECOND CREATION.

    Genesis 2:4
    These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,




    ^^ Lord God is referring to Yahweh Jehovah during the second creation... During the first creation he is NOT mentioned as the god that speaks everything into existence.




    See that's why you dont know shit because Louis Farakhan said, I bet u aint listen to more than 3 speeches of his or read his writing I am a reader of his and admire his works and knowledge, but everybody knows louis fucks up time from time and mix shit up. One time he said blacks are esau and the white man stole our inheritancd in same sermon he called us the hebrews of the bible


    And the humanoid race who do not have yah spirit is not serpent seeds the book tells you who the serpent seed is,again you don't know shit


    Regardless of what Louis Farrakhan stated their are still two creations and two gods mentions in Genesis. One true god who speaks everything into existence and one false god who molds an earth out of matter that was already created.
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    Galatians 4:8
    Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.

    But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

    Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

    I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.



    ^^ Lol
  • waterproofwaterproof Posts: 8,838
    beenwize wrote: »
    Galatians 4:8
    Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.

    But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

    Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

    I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.



    ^^ Lol

    You deceitful demon, why don't you post the whole scripture so everybody can seehow paul was talking to the galatians who was going back to their idol and pagan way
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    Thats the only lame comeback you can come up with I see.. they are basically talking about ANY religion that requires ppl to observe special days, Times, seasons, and years which just so happens to fit your religion. Little do you know Christ came to LIBERATE ppl from the bondage of religion. Not only him but many of the other saviour gods as well like Buddha or Krishna. It was the Roman Catholic church that corrupted his teachings to make it seem like he was religious wen in reality he came to free ppl from that bs.
  • waterproofwaterproof Posts: 8,838
    beenwize wrote: »
    Thats the only lame comeback you can come up with I see.. they are basically talking about ANY religion that requires ppl to observe special days, Times, seasons, and years which just so happens to fit your religion. Little do you know Christ came to LIBERATE ppl from the bondage of religion. Not only him but many of the other saviour gods as well like Buddha or Krishna. It was the Roman Catholic church that corrupted his teachings to make it seem like he was religious wen in reality he came to free ppl from that bs.
    You lying serpent again post the whole scripture so everybody can see who paul was talking to. And christ came for one thing only and that was to redeem the lost sheep of israel. And lets not talking about krishna, I schooled you already on him
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Thats the only lame comeback you can come up with I see.. they are basically talking about ANY religion that requires ppl to observe special days, Times, seasons, and years which just so happens to fit your religion. Little do you know Christ came to LIBERATE ppl from the bondage of religion. Not only him but many of the other saviour gods as well like Buddha or Krishna. It was the Roman Catholic church that corrupted his teachings to make it seem like he was religious wen in reality he came to free ppl from that bs.
    You lying serpent again post the whole scripture so everybody can see who paul was talking to. And christ came for one thing only and that was to redeem the lost sheep of israel. And lets not talking about krishna, I schooled you already on him

    Oh plz, u jus trying to act like its talking about anything else than what its clearly saying. It says observing days, months, and years puts you in BONDAGE.. if I was to give u the benefit of the doubt their description of bondage by being required to observe certain days still fits the description of your religion as well. Cuz don't yours require ppl to observe certain days? Well according to galatians, that's a form of BONDAGE. So your religion puts ppl into BONDAGE and Christ came to free ppl from religion.
  • waterproofwaterproof Posts: 8,838
    you lying ass punk, since you is a coward and i will post it so everybody can see that Peter is talking to the galatians clear as day.

    Galatians 4

    4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be mstr of all;

    4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

    4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:

    4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, YHWH sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

    4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.


    Paul is talking to the Galatians how the Hebrews went against Yah and serve Heathen Idols and didn't follow his commandments, so the Hebrews were bondage under the elements of the world, meaning fallen angels, other gods ect.....

    4:6 And because ye are sons, YHWH hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

    4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of YHWH through the Messiah.

    4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not YHWH, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.

    4:9 But now, after that ye have known YHWH, or rather are known of YHWH, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

    4:10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.


    Now Paul in HIS LETTERS that he wrote to the Galatians who he brought the teaching of YHWH and Yahshua is scolding the galatians for going back to thier idol worship. The Galatians knew nothing of YAH they was worshiping false idols, when He brought the father to them and left they began to bring their idol worship into the new church.
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    edited April 2012
    Lol he didn't say anything about Yahweh in those scriptures. you just added into the scriptures by putting Yahweh name in their. He basically said that observing days, months, and seasons is a FORM OF BONDAGE. So no matter how you put it if you replace a so called pagan idol with Yahweh, then you are still observing special days, months, and years so in essence you are still in a FORM OF BONDAGE. You only replacing one god for another but still doing the same damn thing.


    So you are saying he is telling them to return to Yahweh so they can still observe days, months, times, and years but just this time pray to a different god? yeah that makes a lot of sense.
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    waterproof wrote: »

    Paul is talking to the Galatians how the Hebrews went against Yah and serve Heathen Idols and didn't follow his commandments, so the Hebrews were bondage under the elements of the world, meaning fallen angels, other gods ect.....

    Yeah so you still doing the wordly things of that Old Testament's first covenant. You still don't understand that Christ came to free people from bondage.

    Hebrews 9:1
    Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,848
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Pointle
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    toktaylor wrote: »
    In conclusion the stories contain in the bible is exactly that...stories. In began with flaws, the stories of creation which suggest two different Gods created the universe, one by spoken words and thoughts and the other that actually molded and made things with his own hands. In todays day and age if there is anyone who reads the bible in entirety and has no doubts, qureis, they are either extremely stupid or living in denial.

    Exactly, I agree with you 100%. The story of the two creations in Genesis is there for everyone to see with two different Gods. The first one spoke everything into existence then later on it says Yahweh/Jehovah molded a material world.
    MAAAN...why are you so fucking stupid concerning the most common of sense things? How can an infinite creator create a lesser evil creator without the bigger infinite one being in on the evil shit too? If the lesser god is doing something the greater god dont want done then what the fuck is the point of worshipping either because in said scenario neither one can be ominpotent or omnipresent? Did you ever stop to think about that dumbass? No. You were either mad/dissapointed with christianity/a christian or ran afoul of a hebrew, lucked up on some gnostic shit doing youtube research and found some shit to suit and justify what you were about anyway. If theres two gods and one runs shit, the that means he run the lesser god. so its still god controlling the shit u call murderous and barbaric etc. You dumb fuck. You cant even write or say Yeshu with writing or saying "Yah" the poetic form of Yahawah (YHWH). So then by your logic, Yeshua is evil too because he is called by the name of the demiurge lol. Dummy. Youse a shallow ass nigga with no understanding but its crazy because you think you deep. Lol @ u.


    oh wow lol.. the person i quoted basically said similar things to what I said but this stalker waits for me to respond so he can rant and cry. get a life dude.

    That niggas stupid too. But thats irrelevant. You are exposing yourself. Youre talking bullshit in response to another valid reason why your sole premise is retarded with no valid rebuttal. How can a lesser god act independently of a greater god? Thats a simple question to answer. But you cant. Cause you a simple ass nigga.

    You can call it what you want but everytime I see you post some bullshit maligning the Creator, Im going tyo dig in your chest. The fact that your bread and butter is dissing Yah, you calling me a stalker and talking about anting and crying does not affect me. Im not fucking 17. Im saying specific things putting holes in what you saying AND insulting your bitch ass simultaneously. All you can do is respond with insults and some occasional copy and paste shit you really didnt read.

    You are not a thinker, so leave that to the folk with the tools to do so.

    Why are you scared to answer me directly, faggot? HOW CAN A LESSER GOD CREATE AND DESTROY PHYSICAL INDEPENDENT OF A GREATER GOD IF THE GREATER GOD IS ALL POWERFUL? There would be no need for a gnostic religion you halfwit piece of shit. The greater god would just murk the greater one or better yet...THE LESSER GOD WOULDNT FUCKING EXIST IF ALL EXISTENCE CAME FROM THE GREATER GOD? how can a lesser god overrule the greater one? Explain that, faggot. You can spice it up with insults, I dont mind. But why dont you try to give a real answer in between the insults you filthy mass of solidified pig vomit....







    like I said get your lame religious minded ass on..


    If you cannot release religion, bibles, and belief, you will be stuck in this dimension and do all over again until you get it right. Eye overstand it, now. Eye am ready to go from this illusion we call reality. For these myths that we believe in was created to enslave the mind from truth. One must 'care' to investigate and piece it to together before they move on to the next level/dimension. Heaven or Havona is the Grand Universe. Our time is now to wake up.

    Exactly. A whole bunch of nothing in response to a very substantial challenge to your original premise. LOL. You just saying a bunch or general shit but all these pages later, youve provided nothing to actually substantiate your claim.


    I dropped a wealth of information all throughout this thread you have yet to dispute. As far as the Father Yeshua refers to not matching the characteristics of Yahweh/Jehovah. Myself and toktaylor dropped info on the two creations and two gods in genesis that you have yet to dispute. You are a mentally enslaved religious nut stuck in delusion. I was born in this world without a book and will leave this world without one. You the one that can't see beyond a book.

    And I have very little interest to debate with some ultra religious dude who has devoted his life to the worship of some entity called Jehovah/Yahweh. Lol why would a all powerful being need your worship or care about what word you say? Lol don't you know that earth is just one of hundreds of billions of planets?

    I clearly disputed all your bulshit claims and invalidated them a long time ago. Youre not even qualified to discuss it. You dont even know what the original Hebrew texts read so how could you even have a legitamte point of comparison? Youse a troll. Copying and pasting gnostic propaganda and youtube videos is not "sharing a wealth of information".


    You haven't disputed anything.. I just recently began posting youtube videos in this thread. Before the forum went down for a while I had posted scripture and references to support the theory that the Father Yeshua refers to is NOT Yahweh Jehovah. In fact Yeshua said that the religious Old Testament thumpers in the Bible were of their father the Devil. Lol

    So if you search the scriptures who was the first to kill at the beginning? Was it the so called Biblical Satan or the Biblical Jehovah? And who told the lie in the garden of eden? Lol

    Dude your whole premise is based on a literal interpretation on the English text. The story is not literally that in Hebrew.There is no "the beginning" to go back to. thats a mistranslation. It doesnt effing say when the beginning was. For starters. There is no Jehovah in the ancient texts. There is no capitaql letter character "Satan". Satan in Hebrew is not a proper name. Individual fallen angels also called demons or idols or false gods have specific Hebrew names. Jehovah is not Hebreew. Yahweh is not Hebrew. Yahwah is Hebrew transliterated in English. The meaning of that name and what it is is far above your primitive anthropromorphic view of "God". Nobody lied in Eden idiot. You dont even know the story cause you aint read the original copy. You are unqualified to discuss this based upon the understanding or lack thereof that you display. Talking about some Yahweh Jehovah. What the fuck is that? Lol. Those gods are nowhere in the Tanach.
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,848
    Besides the name of the "old testament god" as you say Is in Yeshua's name, dummy!! Yah, poetic form of Yahwah, is the primary root of the Hberew name Yeshua genius. So is Yeshua named after a demon, beenwize? Im confused now...teach me oh enlightened one lol
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Pointle
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    toktaylor wrote: »
    In conclusion the stories contain in the bible is exactly that...stories. In began with flaws, the stories of creation which su
    ggest two different Gods created the universe, one by spoken words and thoughts and the other that actually molded and made things with his own hands. In todays day and age if there is anyone who reads the bible in entirety and has no doubts, qureis, they are either extremely stupid or living in denial.

    Exactly, I agree with you 100%. The story of the two creations in Genesis is there for everyone to see with two different Gods. The first one spoke everything into existence then later on it says Yahweh/Jehovah molded a material world.
    MAAAN...why are you so fucking stupid concerning the most common of sense things? How can an infinite creator create a lesser evil creator without the bigger infinite one being in on the evil shit too? If the lesser god is doing something the greater god dont want done then what the fuck is the point of worshipping either because in said scenario neither one can be ominpotent or omnipresent? Did you ever stop to think about that dumbass? No. You were either mad/dissapointed with christianity/a christian or ran afoul of a hebrew, lucked up on some gnostic shit doing youtube research and found some shit to suit and justify what you were about anyway. If theres two gods and one runs shit, the that means he run the lesser god. so its still god controlling the shit u call murderous and barbaric etc. You dumb fuck. You cant even write or say Yeshu with writing or saying "Yah" the poetic form of Yahawah (YHWH). So then by your logic, Yeshua is evil too because he is called by the name of the demiurge lol. Dummy. Youse a shallow ass nigga with no understanding but its crazy because you think you deep. Lol @ u.


    oh wow lol.. the person i quoted basically said similar things to what I said but this stalker waits for me to respond so he can rant and cry. get a life dude.

    That niggas stupid too. But thats irrelevant. You are exposing yourself. Youre talking bullshit in response to another valid reason why your sole premise is retarded with no valid rebuttal. How can a lesser god act independently of a greater god? Thats a simple question to answer. But you cant. Cause you a simple ass nigga.

    You can call it what you want but everytime I see you post some bullshit maligning the Creator, Im going tyo dig in your chest. The fact that your bread and butter is dissing Yah, you calling me a stalker and talking about anting and crying does not affect me. Im not fucking 17. Im saying specific things putting holes in what you saying AND insulting your bitch ass simultaneously. All you can do is respond with insults and some occasional copy and paste shit you really didnt read.

    You are not a thinker, so leave that to the folk with the tools to do so.

    Why are you scared to answer me directly, faggot? HOW CAN A LESSER GOD CREATE AND DESTROY PHYSICAL INDEPENDENT OF A GREATER GOD IF THE GREATER GOD IS ALL POWERFUL? There would be no need for a gnostic religion you halfwit piece of shit. The greater god would just murk the greater one or better yet...THE LESSER GOD WOULDNT FUCKING EXIST IF ALL EXISTENCE CAME FROM THE GREATER GOD? how can a lesser god overrule the greater one? Explain that, faggot. You can spice it up with insults, I dont mind. But why dont you try to give a real answer in between the insults you filthy mass of solidified pig vomit....







    like I said get your lame religious minded ass on..


    If you cannot release religion, bibles, and belief, you will be stuck in this dimension and do all over again until you get it right. Eye overstand it, now. Eye am ready to go from this illusion we call reality. For these myths that we believe in was created to enslave the mind from truth. One must 'care' to investigate and piece it to together before they move on to the next level/dimension. Heaven or Havona is the Grand Universe. Our time is now to wake up.

    Exactly. A whole bunch of nothing in response to a very substantial challenge to your original premise. LOL. You just saying a bunch or general shit but all these pages later, youve provided nothing to actually substantiate your claim.


    I dropped a wealth of information all throughout this thread you have yet to dispute. As far as the Father Yeshua refers to not matching the characteristics of Yahweh/Jehovah. Myself and toktaylor dropped info on the two creations and two gods in genesis that you have yet to dispute. You are a mentally enslaved religious nut stuck in delusion. I was born in this world without a book and will leave this world without one. You the one that can't see beyond a book.

    And I have very little interest to debate with some ultra religious dude who has devoted his life to the worship of some entity called Jehovah/Yahweh. Lol why would a all powerful being need your worship or care about what word you say? Lol don't you know that earth is just one of hundreds of billions of planets?

    I clearly disputed all your bulshit claims and invalidated them a long time ago. Youre not even qualified to discuss it. You dont even know what the original Hebrew texts read so how could you even have a legitamte point of comparison? Youse a troll. Copying and pasting gnostic propaganda and youtube videos is not "sharing a wealth of information".


    You haven't disputed anything.. I just recently began posting youtube videos in this thread. Before the forum went down for a while I had posted scripture and references to support the theory that the Father Yeshua refers to is NOT Yahweh Jehovah. In fact Yeshua said that the religious Old Testament thumpers in the Bible were of their father the Devil. Lol

    So if you search the scriptures who was the first to kill at the beginning? Was it the so called Biblical Satan or the Biblical Jehovah? And who told the lie in the garden of eden? Lol

    Dude your whole premise is based on a literal interpretation on the English text. The story is not literally that in Hebrew.There is no "the beginning" to go back to. thats a mistranslation. It doesnt effing say when the beginning was. For starters. There is no Jehovah in the ancient texts. There is no capitaql letter character "Satan". Satan in Hebrew is not a proper name. Individual fallen angels also called demons or idols or false gods have specific Hebrew names. Jehovah is not Hebreew. Yahweh is not Hebrew. Yahwah is Hebrew transliterated in English. The meaning of that name and what it is is far above your primitive anthropromorphic view of "God". Nobody lied in Eden idiot. You dont even know the story cause you aint read the original copy. You are unqualified to discuss this based upon the understanding or lack thereof that you display. Talking about some Yahweh Jehovah. What the fuck is that? Lol. Those gods are nowhere in the Tanach.

    When I speak of the Bible I am referring to the KJV Bible and the use of the name Yahweh Jehovah is the most common name for the god of the Bible.
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Besides the name of the "old testament god" as you say Is in Yeshua's name, dummy!! Yah, poetic form of Yahwah, is the primary root of the Hberew name Yeshua genius. So is Yeshua named after a demon, beenwize? Im confused now...teach me oh enlightened one lol

    I don't get into name debates becuz none of us were alive back then to know what name Christ went by. I just use some of the most commonly used names so ppl know who I am referring to.
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,848
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Thats the only lame comeback you can come up with I see.. they are basically talking about ANY religion that requires ppl to observe special days, Times, seasons, and years which just so happens to fit your religion. Little do you know Christ came to LIBERATE ppl from the bondage of religion. Not only him but many of the other saviour gods as well like Buddha or Krishna. It was the Roman Catholic church that corrupted his teachings to make it seem like he was religious wen in reality he came to free ppl from that bs.
    You lying serpent again post the whole scripture so everybody can see who paul was talking to. And christ came for one thing only and that was to redeem the lost sheep of israel. And lets not talking about krishna, I schooled you already on him

    Oh plz, u jus trying to act like its talking about anything else than what its clearly saying. It says observing days, months, and years puts you in BONDAGE.. if I was to give u the benefit of the doubt their description of bondage by being required to observe certain days still fits the description of your religion as well. Cuz don't yours require ppl to observe certain days? Well according to galatians, that's a form of BONDAGE. So your religion puts ppl into BONDAGE and Christ came to free ppl from religion.

    Ok...the observing of days and months people in bondage huh?

    Mat 26:19 And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready the passover.

    Jhn 13:1Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.


    So Yeshua observes Passover but, a set time, an annual observance AND theFeast of Unleavend bread but PAUL who wasnt even around him is a basis for your thesis? For real?

    Those set times cycles and seasons are called LAWS. Yeshua himself said:

    Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,848
    Now dispute the facts or shut the hell up. Or what you gone give some kind of speech about some imaginary god u made up or some imaginary religion you believe I follow. Anything but deal with the facts. Straight from Yeshua's mouth.
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 1,938
    judahxulu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Thats the only lame comeback you can come up with I see.. they are basically talking about ANY religion that requires ppl to observe special days, Times, seasons, and years which just so happens to fit your religion. Little do you know Christ came to LIBERATE ppl from the bondage of religion. Not only him but many of the other saviour gods as well like Buddha or Krishna. It was the Roman Catholic church that corrupted his teachings to make it seem like he was religious wen in reality he came to free ppl from that bs.
    You lying serpent again post the whole scripture so everybody can see who paul was talking to. And christ came for one thing only and that was to redeem the lost sheep of israel. And lets not talking about krishna, I schooled you already on him

    Oh plz, u jus trying to act like its talking about anything else than what its clearly saying. It says observing days, months, and years puts you in BONDAGE.. if I was to give u the benefit of the doubt their description of bondage by being required to observe certain days still fits the description of your religion as well. Cuz don't yours require ppl to observe certain days? Well according to galatians, that's a form of BONDAGE. So your religion puts ppl into BONDAGE and Christ came to free ppl from religion.

    Ok...the observing of days and months people in bondage huh?

    Mat 26:19 And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready the passover.

    Jhn 13:1Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.


    So Yeshua observes Passover but, a set time, an annual observance AND theFeast of Unleavend bread but PAUL who wasnt even around him is a basis for your thesis? For real?

    Those set times cycles and seasons are called LAWS. Yeshua himself said:

    Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

    The scripture still states what it states about being required to observe set days, times, months, and years being a form of bondage. so no matter how many other scriptures you search for it still says what it says. period.

    Romans 8:15
    For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Sign In or Register to comment.