Jay Z & Kanye: "We Killed 2pac"???

edited December 2011 in The Reason
you can hear in the background, ‎0:06 listen to the backround voices.. you will hear "YEAAA!!! we killed tupaccc.. listen closely, video has over 5 mill views on youtube:

Jay-Z & Kanye West - Niggas In Paris

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif As Seen On:
AllHipHop.com » News

I did a search couldn find this so i did one..

Does it say that? If why did they put that in the song?
BewareilledoutStew

Replies

• young_reezyyoung_reezy Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Jay went in on the hit with Biggie cause he got mad when Pac said "fuck jay-z, he broke, and I smoke daily" shit didn't sat right wit em.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,519 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    I also heard "Suge shot Biggie" on the "Murder To Excellence" beat switch over...
  • ROFL.GUYROFL.GUY Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    shit only got 5mi views?

50 videos off a mixtape got half of that in 3days! that shit...............
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 7,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    We got us another board weirdo?
  • KameKame Posts: 23,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    illluminati rap.......
  • edited December 2011
    ca21 wrote: »
    We got us another board weirdo?

atleast i dont have a nude photo as my avatar of somebodys sister in the most popular hip hop forum on the internet
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 35,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I heard "show me where the Illuminati touched you" on No Church in the Wild
    DMTxTHC
    edited December 2011
    atleast i dont have a nude photo as my avatar of somebodys sister in the most popular hip hop forum on the internet

Even Pac had an appreciation for a bad hoe!

• edited December 2011
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Even Pac had an appreciation for a bad hoe!

Pac also said them (illumi..) is against self eestem in the sway interview!:D

so he putt a K to it
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 7,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

I enjoy seeing nude photos of hot hoes. My bad?
    edited December 2011
    and said them (illumi..) is against self eestem in the sway interview!:D

so he putt a K to it

I'm gonna tell you something dude, stop getting your fucking knowledge and wisdom from rappers and youtube. You dudes believe any and everything you see and hear from these conspiracy theorist, most of ya'll niggas barely graduated fucking high tryna kick knowledge.

I don't know any intellect, professor, scientist who take all this Illuminati nonsense serious. You're gonna have to come at me with some detailed fucking research and credentials (college degree's) before i take any of you Youtube University kids seriously.
    Vader_F_Kennedybull6599drewziak
  • edited December 2011
    ca21 wrote: »
    I enjoy seeing nude photos of hot hoes. My bad?
    just because one posts something that's out of your realm of perception you jump in and replay with new wierdo. if not liking beyonce lady gaga telephone video is a weirdo, then yes, sorry to you, wierdo i am
  • edited December 2011
    I'm gonna tell you something dude, stop getting your fucking knowledge and wisdom from rappers and youtube. You dudes believe any and everything you see and hear from these conspiracy theorist, most of ya'll niggas barely graduated fucking high tryna kick knowledge.

I don't know any intellect, professor, scientist who take all this Illuminati nonsense serious. You're gonna have to come at me with some detailed fucking research and credentials (college degree's) before i take any of you Youtube University kids seriously.
    proffesor griff(the author) and jesse jackson
    rage
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    They killed Scott La Rock on Run This Town
    edited December 2011
    ok i aint posting alot more but Proffesor Griff and Jesse Jackson, he calls them zionists

Professor Griff is a fucking idiot and Jesse Jackson is a panderer to the Tyler Perry audience. Last time i check none of those niggas are scientist, professors,etc with background research and education is such field. One is a preacher allegedly and the other is a bigot/hypeman for a rap group.
    ragebull6599
  • Adam|RossAdam|Ross Posts: 179
    edited December 2011
    No it doesn't you fucking faggot. It's a sample of Reverend W.A. Donaldson 'Baptizing Scene'.
  • edited December 2011
    Professor Griff is a fucking idiot and Jesse Jackson is a panderer to the Tyler Perry audience. Last time i check none of those niggas are scientist, professors,etc with background research and education is such field. One is a preacher allegedly and the other is a bigot/hypeman for a rap group.
    So if i sad Bush is bad on this forum, you would response, dont listen to rappers, unless a news scientists says so, then it's ok i should say that.
    rage
    edited December 2011
    So if i sad Bush is bad on this forum, you would response, dont listen to rappers, unless a news scientists says so, i should say that

Difference in having an opinion on something we know exist (a former president), than bullshit conspiracy theories about an alleged group that controls the world.

That's the problem with conspiracy theories, it's not based on anything factual and that can be substantiated. It's just a bunch of fools passing info from word of mouth and what not.

Pure fucking fallacies!
    rage
  • edited December 2011
    Difference in having an opinion on something we know exist (a former president), than bullshit conspiracy theories about an alleged group that controls the world.

That's the problem with conspiracy theories, it's not based on anything factual and that can be substantiated. It's just a bunch of fools passing info from word of mouth and what not.
    you just convinced me, not you aint a scientist, a proffesor, not even a rapper
    rage
  • Idi Amin DadaIdi Amin Dada Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I heard them niggas say "rosebud" at the beginning of Illest motherfucker alive.
    edited December 2011
    On Primetime i heard them niggas say 69 and 666.
  • edited December 2011
    This is from October 24, 2008, from CNBC. He goes to say, that illuminati are to blame for the economic mess. This is a rare clip of someone mentioning Illuminati on a big tv station in Usa, and one of the big five station; CNN, ABC, FOX, NBC, CBS.
    He's a economy scientist, proffesor
    @ 0:20
    rage
    edited December 2011
    Listen dude, there is no fucking Illuminati, it's just a excuse niggas use to try to undermine other peoples success and there lack of. Are there powerful companies and individuals in the world, yes; should they feel bad for their success, no.

Look at it like this way, if you are a business man and you're worth 10 mil and are trying to make more. Are you gonna hang with people who don't have your drive or interest, probably not. So i don't understand why you niggas are surprise that other successful people hang around other successful people, but some how ya'll have manage to demonize people and create some nonsense.

Stop trying to attribute peoples success to some cult, satanism, etc. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HARD WORK IN LIFE!
    #1 pickrageovoCapoSionbull6599
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Listen dude, there is no fucking Illuminati, it's just a excuse niggas use to try to undermine other peoples success and there lack of. Are there powerful companies and individuals in the world, yes; should they feel bad for their success, no.

Look at it like this way, if you are a business man and you're worth 10 mil and are trying to make more. Are you gonna hang with people who don't have your drive or interest, probably not. So i don't understand why you niggas are surprise that other successful people hang around other successful people, but some how ya'll have manage to demonize people and create some nonsense.

Stop trying to attribute peoples success to some cult, satanism, etc. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HARD WORK IN LIFE!

staring.gif

Well..damn!
  • MrCraftyMrCrafty Posts: 1,624
    edited December 2011
    Pope-John.jpg

bushatwall_big.jpg

obama-muslim-flap.jpg

Them mofos the real "Illuminat"'