What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I hope ya'll ni99a know that SAN FRAN is winning the nfc west in 2010.

TdotGoHARD87TdotGoHARD87 Posts: 782 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
ok feel me on this here, st louis: is garbage, they need a couple more years to get back to the greatest show on turf we knew them as.
arizona: warner is gon retire, boldin aint happy and could possibly leave. without warner and their second arguably first best WR there might be a lil trouble gettin some wins together.
Seahawks: they have a horrible d, can only win in at home, have no qb cause hasselback is old and washed, an alright run game. let alone horrible on the road. they havent had a winning season since like when 06? that was shaun alexander days. they got personnel changes and all that but....
49ers: have a good run game in gore( a personal fav), solid WR's crabbtree can only get better, and VD is a problem that the doc cant solve. their d is solid. the only problem wit san fran is their qb situation. they need a better qb then what they got hill and smith are shit plain and simple. but lookin at the nfc west i feel SAN FRAN ftw! holla

Replies

• vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Maybe but I think the seahawks are gonna suprise alot of people next season they might win the division if warner does retire if not then the cardinals are gonna win it
  • makaveli4evermakaveli4ever Posts: 826
    edited January 2010
    If Smith grows up they could. Its still the cards to lose if warner returns.
  • DatGuyJ22DatGuyJ22 Posts: 1,093
    edited January 2010
    Premature thread
  • killapkillap Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    DatGuyJ22 wrote: »
    Premature thread

As a San Fran fan I must agree we have a couple holes to fill before we win anything
  • nerdTubenerdTube Posts: 1
    edited January 2010
    Sorry I don't think Boldin going no where, and even without Warner I think the Cardinals got the division locked.
  • TdotGoHARD87TdotGoHARD87 Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    ya'll niggas is crazy. san fran got the best d in the whole division. they can only get better while cards are gon get worse....90's status!
  • tcmtcm Posts: 210
    edited January 2010
    Save this thread for the offseason. there are teams still playing football
  • txboi_09txboi_09 Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Niners have some problems of their own though. First that oline is fuckin terrible, Snyder needs to be replaced ASAP, if they can fix that Oline via free agency or draft since they got two first round picks, then they can be a problem. But even if they do that Jimmy Raye is a shit O-coordinator who is way too predictable and always puts the team on 3rd and long situations. The defense is straight though, they could use some help in the secondary, Haden or Earl Thomas would be nice and a premiere Pash rusher to wreck havoc.
  • Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    negro its january and im a niner fan if kurt retires then its ours to lose but we cant seem to get over the hump start off good go ghost then finish strong, got to maintain consistency and we lost alot of close games
    edited January 2010
    tcm wrote: »
    Save this thread for the offseason. there are teams still playing football

nigga i cant wait!
  • Myles MacMyles Mac Posts: 25
    edited January 2010
    Classic jinx thread nigga stfu!
    edited January 2010
    Myles Mac wrote: »
    Classic jinx thread nigga stfu!

i'll jus pretend i didnt read that....
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    wishful thinking t/s
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

• TheGambinoLegacyTheGambinoLegacy Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    your coach got you believing the bullshit that comes out of his mouth.
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    well technically we "won" the division this year....it's the non divisional games i'm more worried about....no more bullshit letdowns allowing late Brett Favre heroics like week 3 and no major injuries and we'll be fine.....FUUUUUUUUCKIN WEEK THREE!!!
  • jayhi22jayhi22 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I'll believe it when I see it. We still need secondary/line help (Off and Def). Also a true deep threat would be nice. And how about asking the Chargers to fire Norv so we could get him back for Off-Coordinator.. Then and only then will I say we are the favorites
    GrandFinaleClothing.com

Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/GrandFinaleClo to get the latest info on the brand and shoe giveaways!

Use code AHH15 at checkout for 15% off all orders!

STEPHen-curry-crossover-destroys-george-hill.gif
    tumblr_mgju8sYbpT1roemtpo1_500.gif
    LVlIz.gif
    edited January 2010
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    I'll believe it when I see it. We still need secondary/line help (Off and Def). Also a true deep threat would be nice. And how about asking the Chargers to fire Norv so we could get him back for Off-Coordinator.. Then and only then will I say we are the favorites

I think we have a pretty good D-line, Franklin played at a pro bowl level, but we most def need a SS (Mike Lewis and his concussions could be a problem) Another corner a RT and a guard. As far as a deep threat I think Brandon Jones is going to be that in the slot we need a QB that can throw a deep pass though...I think it was against the lions where Crabtree was wide open downfield and Smith underthrew him by like 5 yds he still made the catch but it should of been a TD
  • jayhi22jayhi22 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    killap wrote: »
    I think we have a pretty good D-line, Franklin played at a pro bowl level, but we most def need a SS (Mike Lewis and his concussions could be a problem) Another corner a RT and a guard. As far as a deep threat I think Brandon Jones is going to be that in the slot we need a QB that can throw a deep pass though...I think it was against the lions where Crabtree was wide open downfield and Smith underthrew him by like 5 yds he still made the catch but it should of been a TD

I think the DT's are good. But some sort of pass rushing DE that could get a sack every other gm (without blitzing) would be nice as well. Dez Bryant is a dude Im interested in. I wouldnt be mad at a Bryant/Taylor Mays draft. And youre right about Smith. Hes pretty good, but his accuracy is horrible sometimes. Would you want to draft a QB? My boy said he'd like to get McCoy.. I slapped the shit outta him for that
    GrandFinaleClothing.com

Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/GrandFinaleClo to get the latest info on the brand and shoe giveaways!

Use code AHH15 at checkout for 15% off all orders!

STEPHen-curry-crossover-destroys-george-hill.gif
    tumblr_mgju8sYbpT1roemtpo1_500.gif
    LVlIz.gif
    edited January 2010
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    I think the DT's are good. But some sort of pass rushing DE that could get a sack every other gm (without blitzing) would be nice as well. Dez Bryant is a dude Im interested in. I wouldnt be mad at a Bryant/Taylor Mays draft. And youre right about Smith. Hes pretty good, but his accuracy is horrible sometimes. Would you want to draft a QB? My boy said he'd like to get McCoy.. I slapped the shit outta him for that

We play a 3-4 the ends arent supposed to get sacks their job is too stop the run and take up blockers. Dez Bryant wont happen he will be a top 5 pick, Taylor Mays isnt that good imo he's too raw doesnt seem like he learned a lot at SC. as far as QB unless its Clausen or Bradford I wouldnt even entertain it and the chances of them being available at 13 are low very low. I'm interested in seeing how Smith does in his 2nd yr in this system so I dont think they will draft a QB I think the first round is too early for a RT so I think the niners will take Joe Haden CB from UF and Mike Lupati G from Idaho
  • NCswagNCswag Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Get a decent Quarterback before you start talking playoffs, kid.
    2012-2013 AllHipHop Fantasy NBA Yahoo CHAMPION
    2010-2011 AllHipHop Fantasy NFL Yahoo CHAMPION

I'm a Hustler baby, fuck what you heard!!!!
  • biggarbiggar Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    ya'll niggas is crazy. san fran got the best d in the whole division. they can only get better while cards are gon get worse....90's status!

I wouldn't say best D. But in my opinion the best linebackers in the league. And thats what you build a great defense around. They're a lil weak on safety and cornerbacks. If they can get some guys on DB then they will be a threat.
  • one_manshowone_manshow Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    49ers always have a good start and end up playing like crap second half of the season....if they wanna make noise need to step up the defense.
  • Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    If we keep our o-coordinator then we should be ok some congruity would be helpful and alex smith was ite he looked better the second half minus that philly game.
    We need better line play both offense and defense esp. a consistent pass rush
    edited January 2010
    49ers always have a good start and end up playing like crap second half of the season....if they wanna make noise need to step up the offense.
    I fixed it for you
  • TheGambinoLegacyTheGambinoLegacy Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    HOLDUP!!! they still got a team in SF???!!!??