What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Who gettin those Concords tommorrow??

D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2011 in Pretty Sneaky
This is probably the most anticipated Jordan release in recent memory! Everybody on FB, Twitter, etc talking about gettin em! Thank God for the Internet! Not fighting nobody for no shoes! Midnight releases>>>>>>>>

[IMG][/img]20tmhye.jpg

Replies

• freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    eh,those particular Jordans have a shorter shelf life than most because the soles turn all piss yellow

Jordan 3's/4's >>>>>>
  • DRODRO Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Lol @ niggaz standing in line @ 2pm today waitin for them shoes...
    29cl3xf.png
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Shits are ugly. 4>>>>>>
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,126 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Had mine for over aweek
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I don't buy Christmas Jordans until nobody cares about them anymore. It be dusty Reebok wearing ass niggas with the new Jordans hype as fuck Tweeting and shit about it. A whole Facebook picture album with his shoes. I'll wait
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,126 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    i don't buy christmas jordans until nobody cares about them anymore. It be dusty reebok wearing ass niggas with the new jordans hype as fuck tweeting and shit about it. A whole facebook picture album with his shoes. I'll wait

lmaoo dead shit is true
  • weqrbweqrb Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I don't buy Christmas Jordans until nobody cares about them anymore. It be dusty Reebok wearing ass niggas with the new Jordans hype as fuck Tweeting and shit about it. A whole Facebook picture album with his shoes. I'll wait

Why ? I think that to choose christmas jordans is a best and unique christmas gifts for your friend.
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    i got em, online though, i normally stand in line for j's in the past, but i remember how crazy it was when the space jams dropped, i seen on twitter niggas was getting robbed and stabbed up for the concords, i said fuck that, i'll just wait till 12 am and get em online.
  • windycity2117windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had mines on for the 1st time this pass weekend. It was 80 around here no mud no snow all sun.
    tumblr_mub4svkaCT1rw6ig5o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mzxv8vvwpW1qi7iyqo1_500.gif

tumblr_n0hvv3qQmG1rq1dtdo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mzqpfqa6HC1rhp2s4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nff1ck7dBv1qimturo1_500.gif

• 1800skypager1800skypager Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    "Don't ever be caught out there with a pair of grips everyone and their mother has."
  • sapo614sapo614 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just finally broke mine out of the box and some dude offered me 250 for them