What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Pick a QB that best fits your teams offense...

will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
DAL-Drew Brees

He's accurate
He moves his feet
He can spread the offense thus utilizing more offensive weapons (Williams, Bennett, Crayton, Ogletree)
He can take a sack better than most QBs
Throws to the HBs in the flat alot
Has the fire to inspire a team
2008 & 2012 CHEAP SEATS FANTASY B-BALL CHAMP

Fuck a hater, Dallas blue fo life....COWBOY GANG BANG BANG

clubm4_2186.jpg
NOtJW9GmX4VI9xaF.jpg

Replies

• PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Brees wouldnt do much more than Romo could with our O-line and retarded play caller.
  • Hustlers Ambition$Hustlers Ambition$ Posts: 245
    edited January 2010
    Oak-

Drew Brees

Very accurate guy that throws a very catchable ball
    Knows how to move in the pocket and step up under pressure when needed. With Cornell Green, Cooper Carsile and Samon Satelle on our O-line we need that
    Spreads the ball around and isnt afraid to throw it deep. Also likes to utilize RB's in the passing game so Mcfadden and Bush would be happy.
    A humble yet energetic guy that can get a team going. A true leader that we have missed since Gannon.

Also he has experienced adversity and has become a better person and player from it. Our team as a whole experiences this so having a leader at QB that has went through it before would be great.
  • Dick ShitmanDick Shitman Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Bengals

It'd be too easy to say Manning/Brees/Brady, etc

So give me VY. We're a running team now and just need someone to manage the game and let our defense hold on to leads. We don't go down the field a lot and Ocho is better than any receiver he's ever had.
  • newOldSchoolnewOldSchool Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Dal-Manning. He's the best fit for the Cowboys and any team in the NFL.
  • will grimeywill grimey Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Dal-Manning. He's the best fit for the Cowboys and any team in the NFL.

At this pace he could win with the current Tennesse Vols team and a high school coach...
    2008 & 2012 CHEAP SEATS FANTASY B-BALL CHAMP

Fuck a hater, Dallas blue fo life....COWBOY GANG BANG BANG

clubm4_2186.jpg
    NOtJW9GmX4VI9xaF.jpg
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    mcnabb wouldnt be a bad choice for my boys, with mendenhall/parker in the back field mcnabb wouldnt have to throw the ball as much as he does in philly
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg

• biggarbiggar Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Colts are my team and there isn't a better QB then they got right now. Peyton is killing these cats
  • maximus prememaximus preme Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Redskins - Michael Vick cause who ever our QB is, is going to be running for his life anyway behind that woeful offensive line. =\
  • dc's teflondondc's teflondon Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Redskins - Michael Vick cause who ever our QB is, is going to be running for his life anyway behind that woeful offensive line. =\

i was going to type the same thing, also vince young would be a good fit
  • iStayWinniniStayWinnin Posts: 129
    edited January 2010
    Mike Vick - Panthers
  • joeyfkncrakkjoeyfkncrakk Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    SAN DIEGO CHARGERS... P. Rivers