What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

if there was a mandatory brain drain of all the blacks from the west to africa

2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
im talking about all the brightest in all the academic field, entertainment field..etc etc..im talking about all the best blacks that live in the west...america, europe etc..

they were forced to go back to africa and live there for say 20 years...do you think africa would rise rapidly?

lets say they were all concentrated in one particular country in africa..not scattered about..

i thuink thats the main problem affecting africa etc right now..all the best just decide..well i have everything i need here(west) and dont go back or care about going to africa..
like if you're not against Gay , Bi , Or Lesbian people.

GvZwl.jpg

No homo.........ofcourse..........cuz im not with that faggot shit.

Replies

• jsnowprojsnowpro Posts: 157
    im talking about all the brightest in all the academic field, entertainment field..etc etc..im talking about all the best blacks that live in the west...america, europe etc..

they were forced to go back to africa and live there for say 20 years...do you think africa would rise rapidly?

lets say they were all concentrated in one particular country in africa..not scattered about..

i thuink thats the main problem affecting africa etc right now..all the best just decide..well i have everything i need here(west) and dont go back or care about going to africa..

nah that won't change a thing. the problem with most countries in africa is political instability and lack of opportunities. its already enough bright people there. Those with the means to do so dip to the west. Those who come from an educationally disadvantaged / impoverished background don't enjoy the same opportunities for upward mobility and are basically doomed to a life of ignorance.

• CochieseCochiese Posts: 12
    I love this topic, It's time to go back home. Africa
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    too broad OP, pick a country

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989