What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Fab throws shot @ drake

2

Replies

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    nigga drake been a rodney dangerfield .....
  • garvgarv Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    you got a point. A lot of people got people tatted on them that they don't know like i seen che tats, Malcom X, etc.

    its basically because its drake so everyone is going to jump on the band wagon and hate

    Are you comparing Aalyiah to Malcolm X?
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    garv wrote: »
    Are you comparing Aalyiah to Malcolm X?

    no..........................


  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    RIP Aaliyah Detroit stand up
  • garvgarv Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    no..........................

    Then i don't see what your point is, AAliyah was a mere singer, who had no affiliation to Drake, Malcolm X was an icon that put his life on the line for his people, big difference between someone getting a tat of Malcolm and someone getting a tat of Aaliyah, but again thats just my opinion.
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    garv wrote: »
    Then i don't see what your point is, AAliyah was a mere singer, who had no affiliation to Drake, Malcolm X was an icon that put his life on the line for his people, big difference between someone getting a tat of Malcolm and someone getting a tat of Aaliyah, but again thats just my opinion.

    i'm talking about inspiration not icons. For what ever reason maybe he feels some way towards aliyah and her music.


  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    RIP Aaliyah Detroit stand up

    Take Care in stores now
  • garvgarv Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    i'm talking about inspiration not icons. For what ever reason maybe he feels some way towards aliyah and her music.

    Yeah you have a point.
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,044 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Funny how people jump on "softass" drake for having an aaliyah tat but wont jump on "pro-black" ross honoring slavemasters on his body. You cant have it both ways and the coonery in yall exposes the deep rooted morales and hypocrisy running amuck here. Disgusting.

    Now imagine if Em had the same Ross tats... You dumbasses.

    New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • ROFL.GUYROFL.GUY Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Funny how people jump on "softass" drake for having an aaliyah tat but wont jump on "pro-black" ross honoring slavemasters on his body. Yoy canr have it both ways and the coonery in yall exposes the deep rootes morales ans hypocrisy running amuck here. Disgusting.

    good post

    ross got washington and lincoln tatted on him.. coonin aint easy

    rickyprison.jpg

    how does this man have fans?
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    good post

    ross got washington and lincoln tatted on him.. coonin aint easy

    rickyprison.jpg

    how does this man have fans?

    Omg is that ric Ross you mean to tell me the Teflon don used to be a fucking officer
  • ROFL.GUYROFL.GUY Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    wmj710 wrote: »
    Omg is that ric Ross you mean to tell me the Teflon don used to be a fucking officer

    i know you dont care fake people relate to frauds

    ex. your entire IC existence.. your delusions of livin in vegas etc...
  • ...MVP......MVP... Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Funny how people jump on "softass" drake for having an aaliyah tat but wont jump on "pro-black" ross honoring slavemasters on his body. You cant have it both ways and the coonery in yall exposes the deep rooted morales and hypocrisy running amuck here. Disgusting.

    Now imagine if Em had the same Ross tats... You dumbasses.
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    good post

    ross got washington and lincoln tatted on him.. coonin aint easy

    rickyprison.jpg

    how does this man have fans?

    This is gonna be a little off topic y'all.... Now I'm not going to defend George Washington, but as for Lincoln did he actually own slaves?
    CALL ME BISHOP. I GIVE SERMONS ON ASS & TITTIES.
    dance_02.gif
    HALLEJUAH!! YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED!!!!!
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    i know you dont care fake people relate to frauds

    ex. your entire IC existence.. your delusions of livin in vegas etc...

    So I don't really stay I'm Vegas lol? It really isn't a biggie though wher you think I live or don't live. I never really been a Ross fan either, he cool as a feature rapper to me, I could never listen to a whole album of his though
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Lol @ everyone throwing stones at the throne. Trying to be relevant again. SMH.

    #YMCMB
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
  • ...MVP......MVP... Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    ...MVP... wrote: »
    ..................but as for Lincoln did he actually own slaves?

    .....................................................
    CALL ME BISHOP. I GIVE SERMONS ON ASS & TITTIES.
    dance_02.gif
    HALLEJUAH!! YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED!!!!!
  • yeah i rap so don't yeah i rap so don't Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Man, this is funny
    How many dudes have you really shot
    you rely on muscle memory no wonder you forgot
    how stupid can you be,I'm world class,who you teaching ass
    you got broad shoulders prom queen, carry that
    your top five lists can not be taken seriously (naw)
    when the reaper takes them all seriously (yeah)
    you should have died as one of your moms cramps
    fuck around get your skull turned into boot camp (ha)
    I am not the one who you want to have bothered
    your mom water shouldn't have broke if Moses was your father (hungh)
    I just stepped out the nexus to answer who next is
    what perplexes me is you all know I'm sicker,you disagree
    you iller?, make your move Nomad (damn)
    I got better reflexes than Body Builders
    demolition man, is he stallone,snipes,or the reem
    all you self-centered clowns can't stop the dream (stupid)

    The essence of my pubescence was stick to the lessons
    Keep the substance in the artwork solid,no need for stressin
    Shit, rap smoke and mirrors
    I aint dyin' off the second hand from the reflection of another man
    Not tryin' to hear who you think more clever, it whatever
    Dead at the same time, they toe-to-toe, neck-and-neck forever
    Dexterity is dexter, my pressure is impressing
    Buffalo Bill, but the victims doing the cross-dressing
    You nobodies get piled in the bathtub
    why you think it's called the rest room
    The brand is new, just call it a flesh-wound
    Word is born, who needs a flesh womb
    If I diss you, better just take that
    I coin phrases,Harvey Dent aint got the balls to flip that
    Sergeons need image awards if they save face
    Cave your chest in until Osama and Bruce Wayne could be roommates
    You gassed already, that's what happens when your hate unconditional
    Your favorite rappers is weak, but you virgins use to putting pussy on a pedestal
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    ...MVP... wrote: »
    .....................................................

    i'm guessing no because he was from illinois and that was a free state at the time.


  • ...MVP......MVP... Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    i'm guessing no because he was from illinois and that was a free state at the time.

    Thats what I've always believed but I've always heard this "Lincoln had slaves too" coming from dudes, but they never provide no evidence as to how they know this.
    CALL ME BISHOP. I GIVE SERMONS ON ASS & TITTIES.
    dance_02.gif
    HALLEJUAH!! YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED!!!!!
  • juan travoltajuan travolta Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    ...MVP... wrote: »
    Thats what I've always believed but I've always heard this "Lincoln had slaves too" coming from dudes, but they never provide no evidence as to how they know this.

    yeah i use to hear that a lot to. But no one really has any evidence to prove he did.


  • Jay PeeJay Pee Posts: 761
    edited December 2011
    Well atleast he got a female tatted on him not another dude....
  • HethilditlyHethilditly Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Over thirty thousand employees in the usa experience baneful degrees of feel relative to the duty neighbourhood each day. This guy publicity may prime mover extensive lasting hearing problems as a upshot of gathered damage to the backwards the ear. Myriad donrrrt know that the seems they hear over the circuit of a full daytime are experiencing any collision as the seems don’t cause immediate pain. This is the reason the detail is so ubiquitous, just, because the hornet's nest is edifice up gradatim alumnae through the years dialect anenst despite publicity. Peltor earmuffs are the ideal root safety buy and sell to terminus this itemized gathered hearing loss.

    Peltor earmuffs are a fantastic hearing defense guarantee gadget. They safeguard the discrete heed canal entirely and fill up little short of all unwanted appear. Peltor earmuffs are comfy as the framework is light-weight and also the scarf is unhesitatingly adjustable. They are also on tap in a selection of attenuation ranges - there verge to be three basic degrees of sound attenuation based on your preferences, Reduced, Method and High. M, Michael as showily as L are utilized to symbolize these a handful organizations.
    Peltor earmuffs
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    *Not a single fuck was given that day* That day that fab dissed drake
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    "I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything."

    http://teachingamericanhistory.org/library/index.asp?document=1048
    tumblr_m8chdyWiKa1qc4cp9o1_500.gif
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
2
Sign In or Register to comment.