Can Em tell a story in his songs like Nas' "Shootouts" ?

Replies

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    exactly..........................if a nigga came through in this shit in a hood over here he would get killed. Tallmbout "hey governa ypu got beef" him and his car would get they ass kicked lol

Lol @ the crackas in the car having to pull down the driver and passenger seat down to let the crackas in the back hop out.
  • PiffPurplePiffPurple Posts: 248
    edited December 2011
    so say no more summer time you either gonna be a man or a pussy
  • SHAYDEEEESHAYDEEEE Posts: 1,720
    edited December 2011
    PiffPurple wrote: »

If you actually come to these parts and not just go to the torist spots and keep ya word Cain i will actually respect you as a man on some real shit but until you do that you a bitch boy forever to me

all they have in london is drive by arguments.

eminems best song is fack. sometimes the label pressures him into making songs about life such as beautiful but he truly prefers to make songs like big weenie and the majority of his songs are slim shady persona
    edited December 2011
    any girl that dates you would be embarrassed Cain

you get credit for being brave enough to put ya ugly ass pic as ya avi though you brave for that considering how you look
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,651 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    like i said lets see you stick to ya word summer is only 6 months away

You damn right June 6-12 staying at the Shearaton Park Hotel brang them 2 little clowns so i can stomp a mud hole in they ass.
    edited December 2011
    if you come through Brent borough Cain regardless of how much you get violated when you come just for actually coming thru you will gain a lil respect from me but i really dont think you truely have the guts to
    edited December 2011
    it was the title of this thread that got me in here but this bitch is too goddamn funny how she/he gets so emotional over some prescription addicted rapper.

to answer the question em aint a story teller like nas, probably never will be, just got sick ass punchlines and rhyme schemes
    edited December 2011
    any girl that dates you would be embarrassed Cain

you get credit for being brave enough to put ya ugly ass pic as ya avi though you brave for that considering how you look

are you a chick or a dude bruh?
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    You damn right June 6-12 staying at the Shearaton Park Hotel brang them 2 little clowns so i can stomp a mud hole in they ass.

yo you mite have to hiire a a teenaged girl to slap up shadyteam too
    edited December 2011
    fuck mockingbird this is em at his finest
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    shadyteam's gender is stuck in purgatory.
    DMTxTHC
  • KeepinItHundredKeepinItHundred Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011

it's a female, if the pics i've seen are her.
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,651 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    it was the title of this thread that got me in here but this bitch is too goddamn funny how she/he gets so emotional over some prescription addicted rapper.

to answer the question em aint a story teller like nas, probably never will be, just got sick ass punchlines and rhyme schemes

Thank you.

Back to the subject yeah your right Em is a punchline rapper but when he puts his mind to it he can drop a jewel. Just so happen Nas is the better than him whenit comes to storytelling.
    edited December 2011
    if you come through Brent borough Cain regardless of how much you get violated when you come just for actually coming thru you will gain a lil respect from me but i really dont think you truely have the guts to

stop repeating the same shit we get the fucking point he's a pussy but if he comes to london he will get your respect even tho ur gonna beat the shit out of him for not believing that eminem has deep songs
    edited December 2011
    You just a liar Cain Marko you never gonna come thru cos if you do you'll get shanked in ya face and i'll even give you my address
  • Ear2ThaStEar2ThaSt Posts: 18,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    summer time if you come through i will be with just 2 young bucks aged 14-15 so stick to ya word or be a pussy forever Cain

did no one notice this? damn shadyteam are you a pedophile? that shit is disgusting. i think i had more respect for you as a coke addict than a pedophile
    edited December 2011
    KeepingItHood stop PMing me too i dont wanna be ya friend i dont wanna talk simple shit with you like hey how are you, the fact is i do not care about you do not wanna kno you

keep it moving you wallad
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Cain just find her a couple rocks or powder and she'll forget all about this shyt
    edited December 2011
    Lol @ shadyteam resorting to middle school age kids for dick.
    DMTxTHC
    edited December 2011
    a_list wrote: »
    yo you mite have to hiire a a teenaged girl to slap up shadyteam too

naw fam................she'll bow down call me Prince Cain and trying to cook a curry dish for me. She can see the error in her ways if she go back to her first post realize thats shes an emotional unstable person and her emotions got the best of her. I mean her God Em is not as great as she think he his no harm no foul lol.
    edited December 2011
    KeepingItHood stop PMing me too i dont wanna be ya friend i dont wanna talk simple shit with you like hey how are you, the fact is i do not care about you do not wanna kno you

keep it moving you wallad
    damn keepingithundred, she airing you out.
    DMTxTHC
    edited December 2011
    Thank you.

Back to the subject yeah your right Em is a punchline rapper but when he puts his mind to it he can drop a jewel. Just so happen Nas is the better than him whenit comes to storytelling.

right smh at ppl thinkin em is the best there ever was in every single statistical category and if you disagree you get an scottish beatdown.

lmao how the fuck did the bitch go from assuming em is a comedy rapper and equate that to assuming muslims are terrorists
    edited December 2011
    How many times you PMed me 3-4 times and it is like come on i dont care about ys small talk i aint interested in wallads

No 1 likes ya type only real Gz and smart people get time of the day not you KeepItHundred
    edited December 2011
    How many times you PMed me 3-4 times and it is like come on i dont care about ys small talk i aint interested in wallads

No 1 likes ya type only real Gz and smart people get time of the day not you KeepItHundred

LOL dead at this shit
    edited December 2011
    You just a liar Cain Marko you never gonna come thru cos if you do you'll get shanked in ya face and i'll even give you my address

drop the address son