What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Mid-Range Jumper >>>

2»

Replies

  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall counting 2+ decades as an era?
    rocket-2.gif
    Peace_79
  • BedStuyBedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Yall counting 2+ decades as an era?

    Era's can carry over because some of the guys from 80's played until the early 00's. I basically named players from the 80's and 90's. nowitski, pierce, and ray allen are the last of the era from the 90's
    tumblr_oevnc1iVjw1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 33,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BedStuy wrote: »
    leonard, melo, derozen, cp, paul george, kyrie, mccollum, thompson, durant, hayward after learning from kobe... who else? i know i'm missing a few that dont stand out. I can't think of no more than 15 that shoot well with the midrange and 3 ball. Use to easily name 30.

    are u sayin that shoot well midrange or that shoot well with both? i was chattin with my homie about midrange being deader than niggas used to say it was when rip hamilton was playin but i think i underestimated the amount of guys who can hit that shot consistently

    melo n derozan good from midrange but so much 3

    then we also got imo

    curry(of fuckin course)
    aldridge
    conley
    marc gasol
    lillard
    AD
    Barnes
    Markieff morris
    etc

    all pretty good-great with the midrange shot imo
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check



    Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up



    Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

    Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

    Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

    ....
    R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

    8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

    Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

    Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
    BedStuy
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Since You went across 3 decades

    I'll just say

    Shooters from 2000-2017 >>>>

    You did say any other era tho
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Man guys today miss wide open shots can't shoot free throws and refuse the mid-range j. Years back most white boys on the court were pure. Most guards u could leave wide open. The Chuck person Hershey Hawkins Dana barrow Danny ainge paxon Craig Hodges type player got phased out for athletics 6'5-6'7 wings cuz of size and athleticism/upside... they niggas can't shoot. Also centers and pf ie the smits Kurt Thomas Oakley types hit mid-range jumpers in they sleep... that git phased out for dumb hustle niggas and defensive Deandre Jordan types who once again can't shoot. Ain't no way u can argue dudes today as a whole shoot better cuz they don't.

    So many wrongs.

    (Really though?)
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Man guys today miss wide open shots can't shoot free throws and refuse the mid-range j. Years back most white boys on the court were pure. Most guards u could leave wide open. The Chuck person Hershey Hawkins Dana barrow Danny ainge paxon Craig Hodges type player got phased out for athletics 6'5-6'7 wings cuz of size and athleticism/upside... they niggas can't shoot. Also centers and pf ie the smits Kurt Thomas Oakley types hit mid-range jumpers in they sleep... that git phased out for dumb hustle niggas and defensive Deandre Jordan types who once again can't shoot. Ain't no way u can argue dudes today as a whole shoot better cuz they don't.

    So many wrongs.

    Stop being so passive aggressive and tell me my wrongs... break it down b.
    MallyGBedStuy
  • BedStuyBedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    BedStuy wrote: »
    leonard, melo, derozen, cp, paul george, kyrie, mccollum, thompson, durant, hayward after learning from kobe... who else? i know i'm missing a few that dont stand out. I can't think of no more than 15 that shoot well with the midrange and 3 ball. Use to easily name 30.

    are u sayin that shoot well midrange or that shoot well with both? i was chattin with my homie about midrange being deader than niggas used to say it was when rip hamilton was playin but i think i underestimated the amount of guys who can hit that shot consistently

    melo n derozan good from midrange but so much 3

    then we also got imo

    curry(of fuckin course)
    aldridge
    conley
    marc gasol
    lillard
    AD
    Barnes
    Markieff morris
    etc

    all pretty good-great with the midrange shot imo

    I knew i forgot some but yeah i was talking the midrange and both.
    I'm also starting to see some point guards that can't shoot free throws.
    Look at Lonzo Ball and Fultz. They're shooting below 70%
    tumblr_oevnc1iVjw1vet0bvo1_1280.jpg
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Man guys today miss wide open shots can't shoot free throws and refuse the mid-range j. Years back most white boys on the court were pure. Most guards u could leave wide open. The Chuck person Hershey Hawkins Dana barrow Danny ainge paxon Craig Hodges type player got phased out for athletics 6'5-6'7 wings cuz of size and athleticism/upside... they niggas can't shoot. Also centers and pf ie the smits Kurt Thomas Oakley types hit mid-range jumpers in they sleep... that git phased out for dumb hustle niggas and defensive Deandre Jordan types who once again can't shoot. Ain't no way u can argue dudes today as a whole shoot better cuz they don't.

    So many wrongs.

    Stop being so passive aggressive and tell me my wrongs... break it down b.

    I'll agree about the mid range getting phased out, but to act like guys are just now bad free throw shooters like shaq, olden polynice and Chris dudley don't exist is wrong. Big men can shoot better today then back in the day IMO
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

    ^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

    playmaker88
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That boy Smits was pure from the midrange & a killer in the post season. He gave my Bulls hell in 98'
    giphy.gif

    Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

    Karla: Yeah

    Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Man guys today miss wide open shots can't shoot free throws and refuse the mid-range j. Years back most white boys on the court were pure. Most guards u could leave wide open. The Chuck person Hershey Hawkins Dana barrow Danny ainge paxon Craig Hodges type player got phased out for athletics 6'5-6'7 wings cuz of size and athleticism/upside... they niggas can't shoot. Also centers and pf ie the smits Kurt Thomas Oakley types hit mid-range jumpers in they sleep... that git phased out for dumb hustle niggas and defensive Deandre Jordan types who once again can't shoot. Ain't no way u can argue dudes today as a whole shoot better cuz they don't.

    So many wrongs.

    Stop being so passive aggressive and tell me my wrongs... break it down b.

    I'll agree about the mid range getting phased out, but to act like guys are just now bad free throw shooters like shaq, olden polynice and Chris dudley don't exist is wrong. Big men can shoot better today then back in the day IMO

    u comparing bigs ... Im saying today u got pgs,sgs, and sf who cant shoot free throws
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Man guys today miss wide open shots can't shoot free throws and refuse the mid-range j. Years back most white boys on the court were pure. Most guards u could leave wide open. The Chuck person Hershey Hawkins Dana barrow Danny ainge paxon Craig Hodges type player got phased out for athletics 6'5-6'7 wings cuz of size and athleticism/upside... they niggas can't shoot. Also centers and pf ie the smits Kurt Thomas Oakley types hit mid-range jumpers in they sleep... that git phased out for dumb hustle niggas and defensive Deandre Jordan types who once again can't shoot. Ain't no way u can argue dudes today as a whole shoot better cuz they don't.

    So many wrongs.

    Stop being so passive aggressive and tell me my wrongs... break it down b.

    I'll agree about the mid range getting phased out, but to act like guys are just now bad free throw shooters like shaq, olden polynice and Chris dudley don't exist is wrong. Big men can shoot better today then back in the day IMO

    u comparing bigs ... Im saying today u got pgs,sgs, and sf who cant shoot free throws

    Outside of roberson who I don't feel is an NBA player who are these wing players that can't shoot free throws?
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

    ^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3
    I think Melo is the best Mid range J'er since Kobe retired. If u watch his highlights when he has a great game he often puts on a clinic wit mid range J's
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Man guys today miss wide open shots can't shoot free throws and refuse the mid-range j. Years back most white boys on the court were pure. Most guards u could leave wide open. The Chuck person Hershey Hawkins Dana barrow Danny ainge paxon Craig Hodges type player got phased out for athletics 6'5-6'7 wings cuz of size and athleticism/upside... they niggas can't shoot. Also centers and pf ie the smits Kurt Thomas Oakley types hit mid-range jumpers in they sleep... that git phased out for dumb hustle niggas and defensive Deandre Jordan types who once again can't shoot. Ain't no way u can argue dudes today as a whole shoot better cuz they don't.

    So many wrongs.

    Stop being so passive aggressive and tell me my wrongs... break it down b.

    I'll agree about the mid range getting phased out, but to act like guys are just now bad free throw shooters like shaq, olden polynice and Chris dudley don't exist is wrong. Big men can shoot better today then back in the day IMO

    u comparing bigs ... Im saying today u got pgs,sgs, and sf who cant shoot free throws

    Outside of roberson who I don't feel is an NBA player who are these wing players that can't shoot free throws?

    a guy like Igouala..... can shoot threes but be mising hella free throws.... Toney Allen be missing too.... A lot of them be missing. watching the games u see it all the time
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    I think Melo is the best Mid range J'er since Kobe retired. If u watch his highlights when he has a great game he often puts on a clinic wit mid range J's

    His j is great but he shoots a lot of bad ones off the dribble or contested ones like Kobe which make his percentage go down
  • VanguardBLKVanguardBLK Observable UniversePosts: 177 ✭✭
    I agree with the responses for the most part but I cant stand it when a shooter passes up an open 3 for a mid range shot!


    vdmpfhid5epz.gif

  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the responses for the most part but I cant stand it when a shooter passes up an open 3 for a mid range shot!


    vdmpfhid5epz.gif

    If u pure yeah but a lot of these guys are rythm shooters and the pumpfake stepin j is easier for them to make
    BlackAX410
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Man guys today miss wide open shots can't shoot free throws and refuse the mid-range j. Years back most white boys on the court were pure. Most guards u couldn't leave wide open. The Chuck person Hershey Hawkins Dana barrow Danny ainge paxon Craig Hodges type player got phased out for athletics 6'5-6'7 wings cuz of size and athleticism/upside... these niggas can't shoot. Also centers and pf ie the smits Kurt Thomas Oakley types hit mid-range jumpers in they sleep... that got phased out for dumb hustle niggas and defensive Deandre Jordan types who once again can't shoot. Ain't no way u can argue dudes today as a whole shoot better cuz they don't.

    Agree
  • VanguardBLKVanguardBLK Observable UniversePosts: 177 ✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I agree with the responses for the most part but I cant stand it when a shooter passes up an open 3 for a mid range shot!


    vdmpfhid5epz.gif

    If u pure yeah but a lot of these guys are rythm shooters and the pumpfake stepin j is easier for them to make

    I see your point but I don't think you have to be pure to make the open 3 more often than not in my opinion.

    Its practically a shooting drill.
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man these playoffs just exposed the need for that mid-range
    T. Sanford
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas really forgot the poor scoring that had in the 90s

    (Really though?)
    BlackAX410TheBoyRo
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.