What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

R.I.P 2 my ni99a rush.... smh this shyt hurt 2 bad....

damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in Growing Pains
this shyt got me up.... smh this shyt hurt 2 bad my bro gone.... i was tryna get u up here n washington wit me so u could see how many ducks was up here... now u gone... these tears hurt so much bro they really do... u my nigga 4 life and death... 2 deep 4 life and death... yo name most deff gettin tatted on me rite along wit shane's... i miss u already and u aint been gone a day yet.... man this hurt so bad.... but u kno im comin home and u kno the rest of the deep got u... all the good memories i got wit yo ass from us jonin... bangin duck ass niggas blowin da hol 9... when i see u n dat casket ima loose it bro... i really am... u a real nigga.... and every body kno dat... man i jus wish u could be up here wit me... i had hoes 4 u and every thing.... my mind jus too gone.... bro... i love you... n dats real......
OmegaConflictzay_24

Replies