What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Will Boldin stay a Cardinal or will he choose to get traded?

biggarbiggar Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
In my opinion Anquan Boldin is a great receiver. I think he can be a number#1 receiver on any team.

Is Arizona ready to give him up?

and if so

Where do you think he will land?

Replies

• Dick ShitmanDick Shitman Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I'd love to see him in Cincy but that wont happen.

Miami could use him and he's from South Florida.
  • biggarbiggar Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I'd love to see him in Cincy but that wont happen.

Miami could use him and he's from South Florida.

Yeah man those would be 2 good fits. Miami does need a top receiver.

He would be crazy on Cincy, but we all know how ocho cinqo is. He wants all the attention and all the balls. pause
  • Hustlers Ambition$Hustlers Ambition$ Posts: 245
    edited January 2010
    I think he will wait his contract out (ends next year) and leave. As good as he is, he has been injured a good amount the past few years and soon will be 30.

I think Baltimore is perfect for him. Especially with Derrick Mason retiring soon. I think Boldin has plenty of good years left but it won't be with the Cardinals.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    They were talking about him coming down here to Florida. Miami and Cinci are running teams though so i don't know how that would work, and Miamis quaterback is young and inexperience.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • DatGuyJ22DatGuyJ22 Posts: 1,093
    edited January 2010
    He leavin after next season, I wanted him in NY but the Giants receivers stepped up this year

Baltimore would be a good fit
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 14,461 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    DatGuyJ22 wrote: »
    He leavin after next season, I wanted him in NY but the Giants receivers stepped up this year

Baltimore would be a good fit

fuck the giants...he should come to the Jets or Brandon Marshall should come to the Jets

but yea, Bmore is a good fit to especially since Derrick Mason is more than likely gonna retire
  • one_manshowone_manshow Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    He gone for sure...he needs to come to Carolina him and Steve Smith would be a problem.
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I know I'm a get hate for this but, I've always thought Boldin was the best receiver on the Cardinals. Hope he goes some where and gets his shine.
  • Hustlers Ambition$Hustlers Ambition$ Posts: 245
    edited January 2010
    I know I'm a get hate for this but, I've always thought Boldin was the best receiver on the Cardinals. Hope he goes some where and gets his shine.

He helps their offense a great deal. He opens up so many things for Fitz and company but people don't appreciate him. Fitz and Warner don't offer to take paycuts for just anybody.

Do I think he is better than Fitz?, nah but he isn't far behind and is just as important to that offense imo.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Unless they give him a deal way better than what they were giving him he's gone. He had a shitty deal and the organization really took advantage of his work ethic. They knew he would still be the way he is without the money. Boldin really is a fierce player.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    It should be interesting to see how it plays out, people dont even realize Boldin was doing it before Fitz even got there and cast him as just the 2nd wr and think fitz just opens stuff up for him which is really not the case
  • alliedallied Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010

Your crazy, LF has the best hands and is the most physical receiver in the NFL.
    edited January 2010
    rap doctor wrote: »
    It should be interesting to see how it plays out, people dont even realize Boldin was doing it before Fitz even got there and cast him as just the 2nd wr and think fitz just opens stuff up for him which is really not the case

Cosign

I remember Boldin was putting up crazy number before anybody knew Fitzgerald.

Remember that hit he took in the endzone when Warners pass led him into a tackle and he had his jaw brokern. Then he came back 2 games later and had 2 TDS. Boldin doesn't get the credit he deserves. He took one for the team and the coach shitted on him.
    edited January 2010
    I would love to see Boldin on the Colts at the opposite side of Reggie Wayne. I don't know what he wants to get paid but if the Colts and Bill Pollian can work that out, the AFC will be the Colts for the next 5 yrs
  • T-RelT-Rel NCPosts: 2,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    he would be a good fit in carolina, him and steve smith! hopefully no more jake delhomme
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,944 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    He would be good on every team in the league, so more than likely if he leaves Arizona he is gonna go somewhere where he would have all the attention. So teams with top receivers like Cincy, Indy etc wouldn't work for him.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    San Fran could use him and he could shit all over the Cards twice a year ala Brett and tha Viks...oh and Larry Fitz is nowhere close to the most physical WR....id have to give that to A. Johnson...Fitz prolly has the best hands in the league though
    edited January 2010
    mike06 wrote: »
    San Fran could use him and he could shit all over the Cards twice a year ala Brett and tha Viks...oh and Larry Fitz is nowhere close to the most physical WR....id have to give that to A. Johnson...Fitz prolly has the best hands in the league though

Go watch the rerun of the Packer game and see how he manhandled the "defensive player of the year" and tell me Fitz is not physical.
    edited January 2010
    he pushed a nigga backpedaling to the ground....yeah veeeeeery physical....i've seen A. Johnson RUN OVER NIGGAS TO SCORE A TD!!...i aint callin him soft but one game doesnt make him the most physical in the league.. hell Hines Ward is more physical than Fitz by miles and he's prolly 5 years older....i dont see Fitz givin niggas broken jaws and decleaters......
    edited January 2010
    he pushed a nigga backpedaling to the ground....yeah veeeeeery physical....i've seen A. Johnson RUN OVER NIGGAS TO SCORE A TD!!...i aint callin him soft but one game doesnt make him the most physical in the league.. hell Hines Ward is more physical than Fitz by miles and he's prolly 5 years older....i dont see Fitz givin niggas broken jaws and decleaters......

I've seen A. Johnson get shutdown by Revis so he is not the best. Brandon Marshall and L. Fitz are the best in the league IMO.
  • ethosethos Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Boldin comin' to the Eagles ~_~;
    Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise....

Causes and effects are not real, but are habits of our mind to make sense of the observation that A often occurs together with or slightly before B. All we can observe are correlations, not causations; from which we make inductive inferences.
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    ethos wrote: »
    Boldin comin' to the Eagles ~_~;

end of that niggas career
    edited January 2010
    wow im looking at the wild card game again...the first TD he got up on him quick and "bumped" him while he was cutting and C. Wood was backpedaling....how is that being physical?...i cant really tell what happened on the other TD but im willing to bet he got up on him quicker than expected and "bumped" him to get free.....
    edited January 2010
    allied wrote: »
    I've seen A. Johnson get shutdown by Revis so he is not the best. Brandon Marshall and L. Fitz are the best in the league IMO.

lmao!!!.....ok....what are we talkin about?...BEING A PHYSICAL WR or getting shutdown by D.Revis?
    edited January 2010
    lmao!!!.....ok....what are we talkin about?...BEING A PHYSICAL WR or getting shutdown by D.Revis?

Since you need me to spell it out for you here it is... IMO I don't think there is any corner in the league, including Revis, that can stop LF from getting his. Same thing goes for B.M. But I think very highly of LF so that's just me. And Marshall is a jerk so that's a minus.