What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Will Boldin stay a Cardinal or will he choose to get traded?

2»

Replies

• tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    allied wrote: »
    Since you need me to spell it out for you here it is... IMO I don't think there is any corner in the league, including Revis, that can stop LF from getting his. Same thing goes for B.M. But I think very highly of LF so that's just me. And Marshall is a jerk so that's a minus.

I think you think too highly of Larry. way too highly
  • mike06mike06 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    allied wrote: »
    Since you need me to spell it out for you here it is... IMO I don't think there is any corner in the league, including Revis, that can stop LF from getting his. Same thing goes for B.M. But I think very highly of LF so that's just me. Marshall is a jerk so that's a minus.

we'll just agree to disagree cuz we're talking apples and oranges it seems and i agree Fitz can get his easy, im just not seeing how that equates to him being physical or the most physical in the league...but i'll respect ya opinon and agree to disagree

Jets goin home Sunday though....lol
  • alliedallied Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    mike06 wrote: »
    we'll just agree to disagree cuz we're talking apples and oranges it seems and i agree Fitz can get his easy, im just not seeing how that equates to him being physical or the most physical in the league...but i'll respect ya opinon and agree to disagree

Jets goin home Sunday though....lol

We'll see my dude. But if they lose I'll still be on here I won't vanish on Sunday like Cowboys fans...
2»