toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 6,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
do the honors make the thread was deleted.. along with other shit in the forum

Why was the other thread deleted?

Replies

• Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 7,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Ant4523 wrote: »
    He's gonna score alot this year but if he keeps this up and keeps doing this at this age shit is crazy. If Kobe wins a scoring title this year and carries this team shit's go nna get interesting

kobe can definitely get another mvp under his belt this year if he keeps up this level of play and possibly scoring champ but is it worth it? he needs to be healthy to get back to the finals
  • killapkillap Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    *cues up Jay-Z- Reminder*
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Why was the other thread deleted?

I.C.. type bs it happened across the board
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    darius morris gettin burn tonight
    edited January 2012
    Kobe givin em art deux tonite
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    killap wrote: »
    Kobe givin em art deux tonite
    Its so easy for him.. he murkin right now. we need to get up on Jefferson and Milsap
  • ROFL.GUYROFL.GUY Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    kobe gon have another 40 point game

GOAT

imagine bron @ 33 ROFL!
    edited January 2012
    Bynum with the GW fg.. good win..

Didnt like the way kobe played the OT .. but got it done.. we need some practice
    edited January 2012
    Bynum with the GW fg.. good win..

Didnt like the way kobe played the OT .. but got it done.. we need some practice

kobe played lilke shit in overtime

that shits frustrating he wouldnt pass at all triple teamed!

dont matter tho... BYNUM came up HUGE

88pts in back to backs 33yr old

GOAT
    edited January 2012
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »
    kobe gon have another 40 point game

GOAT

imagine bron @ 33 ROFL!

how did i know??????
  • Zig Zag ZiggaZig Zag Zigga Posts: 417
    edited January 2012
    Gasol with the triple!

Glad they didn't blow another down the stretch, needed that road win
  • shizzashizza Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Gasol with the triple!

Glad they didn't blow another down the stretch, needed that road win

PPl sleeping on Gasol as usual smh makes me sick
  • iron man1iron man1 isn't that why we fight so we can end the fight and go home.. Avengers TowerPosts: 16,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    shizza wrote: »

i want to sleep on the pillows on that avi
    edited January 2012
    shizza wrote: »

Real talk Pau sleepin on himself.. idk whats up with him fumbling passes on some kwame shit. we need the bigs to get back to business we got big games coming up. I would love to have those old 3rd quarter laker runs.. havent seen that in a few years... we need to get out of some games early.. and the bench needs to step up.. hopefully with mcroberts/Murphy coming back soon.. They will step it up.. but them not being able to increase the lead when Kobe goes to the bench.. is painfull lately...
  • Gripsta77Gripsta77 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Should be a good game tonight...
    edited January 2012
    Gripsta77 wrote: »
    Should be a good game tonight...

Yup...I say let this Kobe reign of terror end tonight and let Pau and Bynum get back to business
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 6,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    If u just look at the shots yeah its easy to say damn.. this that and the other but if u break it down game by game quarter by quarter situation by situation its really not that black and white.. like i said we need to get the bigs rollin.. Pau didnt have a great game..Drew should have had at least the same shots as pau..

I guess. Just a bit frustrated. Its been building as the season as gone on. I guess i am in Triangle Withdrawals. To be fair to Kobe, he did not lose this game, we lost it by giving up too many Offensive Rebs.
    edited January 2012
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    I guess. Just a bit frustrated. Its been building as the season as gone on. I guess i am in Triangle Withdrawals. To be fair to Kobe, he did not lose this game, we lost it by giving up too many Offensive Rebs.

This wont go on for much longer.. i mean the way he did it today i want to hate.. but again we wouldnt have been in the game.. last quarter he only took 6 shots i belive felt like it was 15

another things..

The bigs should be just as demanding.. and physically present as he is.. Make space.. seal your man.. dont let niggas run through you when you do get that post entry pass.. and pass out of the post bynum.. the thing that frustrates me is that .. Bynum goes to fast.. and Gasol heisitates too much ..

Im tired of seeing them have Bynum at the top of the key the only time he needs to be their if its a high screen and hes rolling to the rim.. we need to start the offense earlier go inside and out.. I cant tell you how many times we start the offense with like 8 seconds left that shits is frustrating... Kobe
  • b*brazeb*braze Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    jackbauer.gif

sig freebie
  • Gripsta77Gripsta77 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    b*braze wrote: »
    jackbauer.gif

sig freebie

2nd week of August 2011, whats really good?
  • TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know the Lakers are desperate cuz they workout Gilbert Arenas earlier this week... Smh Gilbert Arenas really?
    Derek fisher needs to sit down

Glock needs more minutes
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheIraq wrote:
    You know the Lakers are desperate cuz they workout Gilbert Arenas earlier this week... Smh Gilbert Arenas really?

lol you say that like arenas isnt a CLEAR upgrade to derek fisher

Good win.. been a long time since we had a 3rd quarter like that i look at our record and honestly wonder how.. We feel like a 500 team as dreadful as we have been playing. There is no reason why we can win the next game.. which is also against Phoenix
    toheeb/27toheeb27
    Derek fisher needs to sit down

Glock needs more minutes

Agreed...drop that dude Morris that was the worse back-up pg Ive ever seen

This discussion has been closed.