What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

RE-UP: Official 2011-2012 Chicago Bulls Thread

Replies

• TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if only boozer played like this every night
    StoneColdMikey
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 63,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo what happened to simeon high school basketball players
    StoneColdMikeypurpngold
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNSNAWLEDGE_REIGNS Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    Booze Was Puttin In All Type Of Work Last Night Against The Magic Too Bad He Shys Away When D.Rozay Is Playin... Good To See The Bulls Playing Well Against Tough Even Without Derrick
  • windycity2117windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    Boozer seems to want to ball when Rose is not around he running the floor and shit good win 4 the bulls

I like that gif you got
    tumblr_mub4svkaCT1rw6ig5o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mzxv8vvwpW1qi7iyqo1_500.gif

tumblr_n0hvv3qQmG1rq1dtdo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mzqpfqa6HC1rhp2s4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nff1ck7dBv1qimturo1_500.gif

• Jdilla26Jdilla26 Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    Boozer seems to want to ball when Rose is not around he running the floor and shit good win 4 the bulls

I like that gif you got
    Yea I thought that NBA promo commercial was EPIC with Rose and Jordan at the end had to find that gif

Dear Genitals, thanks for not bleeding every month. You're the best. Sincerely, a man

tumblr_m0e3qjrtM41qj966mo1_500_large.gif
    tumblr_mrz0b9youk1qhkbk8o1_400.gif
  • windycity2117windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bench Mob and a 20-0 run in the 4th keyed the win tonight

• Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good win by the Bulls, Lucas and Korver was huge down the stretch
  • smittysmithsmittysmith Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We might have something special in Thibs. He got a lil Phil Jack in him. He's able to maximize player strengths and hide their weaknesses. Its more of the system and not all Rose.
    wearelsu.jpg

B0_hw_hIUAAMuQF.jpg:large

"Death Valley...where dreams come to die!"

01.jpg

soul rattlerStoneColdMikeyNAWLEDGE_REIGNS
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil John Lucas was at it again as usual. I see he comes off the bench to score
    Jdilla26
    The Bench Mob and a 20-0 run in the 4th keyed the win tonight
    Bench mob saves them again what a helluva a run

Dear Genitals, thanks for not bleeding every month. You're the best. Sincerely, a man

Chicity wrote: »
    Beeeeeeeennnnncccccccccccccccccch
    Mooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!

Waiting on Kanye to drop a track after they win the ring.

Featuring Common And Lupe
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welp, first team to clinch a playoff spot
    StoneColdMikey
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lue hit a helluva putback
    Bad effort against Denver, defense was horrible tonight.
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel Rose isn't really hurt to where he cant play rather management is holding him back so he's fresh for the postseason? If so.....smart move.

Thinking the same thing but them groin injuries take a minute plus I think its partial true that he could play if had to but management wants to take all the precautions so he doesnt reaggravate it

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,822 Regulator
    You guys pretty much locked up the 1st seed. I doubt my squad passes yall to get it.
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
    You guys pretty much locked up the 1st seed. I doubt my squad passes yall to get it.

They can still catch the Bulls, it's still 2 games left against each other and the Bulls playing just as bad as Miami the last few games
    Bulls Looked Out Of It
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel Rose isn't really hurt to where he cant play rather management is holding him back so he's fresh for the postseason? If so.....smart move.

They're definitely doing that for Rip Hamilton.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • chi-guychi-guy Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Bench Mob came thru tonight and crushed the Hawks
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNSsoul rattler
  • infamous118infamous118 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    They are either doing that for rip or rose. I refuse to believe otherwise lol
  • WhoisDonG???WhoisDonG??? Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I think Rose and Rip can play right now but I rather keep them out until they completely healthy. 14-5 without Rose not bad at all.
    chi-guy
    We might have something special in Thibs. He got a lil Phil Jack in him. He's able to maximize player strengths and hide their weaknesses. Its more of the system and not all Rose.

That's why they keep winning without Rose & Rip. I don't think the bulls have had there full team yet. Can't wait until the playoffs when Rose & Rip are health. They going to be a problem. Hope the bulls give Thibs that new contract. This is the best team since Jordan, Pippen,Rodman,& Phil left

NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I forgot that OKC game was today. The Bulls are the 3rd best team in the East without Rose.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die