What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So Elizabeth Hasselbeck on NFL live for the championship games

Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
jujng1.jpg

Word? Really? SMMFH damn ESPN is going to new lows
Imma start fuckin with NFL network more cuz of this dumb shit ( even tho I do already)
I dont wanna hear nothin she gotta say unless she jugglin nuts FOH with this BS

SMH & LOL @ her having better analysis than her husband LAUCE

Replies

• PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    NFL Network is no better. Jamie Dukes and Marshall Faulk are pathetic.
  • TheGambinoLegacyTheGambinoLegacy Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    id rather here what she has to say than most of the other clowns they have on espn. at least she did her homework, instead of sexually harrasing female coworkers
  • Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    id rather here what she has to say than most of the other clowns they have on espn. at least she did her homework, instead of sexually harrasing female coworkers

ROFL talkin bout sean salisbury...yeah I agree they have one potential HOF in Cris Carter but the rest are trash, well except for maybe Ditka
  • dc's teflondondc's teflondon Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    ESPN analysts let their hate show through during their analysis
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 9,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Its was just a gimmick, she and her husband switched jobs for a day, he went to the view. I dont think it is a long term thing.
  • gucci7383gucci7383 Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    by the way..how the fuck did this scrub ass qb bag a fine as white woman like her...bicth is sexy as fuck
    edited January 2010
    ESPN analysts let their hate show through during their analysis

LOL Tedy Bruschi be doing that ALL THE TIME
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    by the way..how the fuck did this scrub ass qb bag a fine as white woman like her...bicth is sexy as fuck

she is one of those christian republican bitches so he was the same and she outted him as a virgin on TV while he was still playin...LAUCE
  • TheGambinoLegacyTheGambinoLegacy Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    bigb86 wrote: »

she is one of those christian republican bitches so he was the same and she outted him as a virgin on TV while he was still playin...LAUCE

they both went to BC 2gether. probably met there.
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    bigb86 wrote: »

cot damn! if you're an opposing defensive player can you even hit a man like that....a virgin quarterback??? nigga went through high school being "that nigga" and dodged pussy

GAY.
    edited January 2010
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    cot damn! If you're an opposing defensive player can you even hit a man like that....a virgin quarterback??? Nigga went through high school being "that nigga" and dodged pussy

gay.
    ]

rofl .
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    so thats what happened to Sean Salisbury? lmao
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Yeah. She wasn't horrible. But only because shes hot. I could probably care less otherwise. ESPN analysts suck ball. I hope Trent Dilfer dies. Mark Schlereth too.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • bornnraisedoffCMRbornnraisedoffCMR Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I hate ESPN. Especially Skip Bayless.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I don't hate Bayless because I think making people hate him is just his job. Hes supposed to be a fuck, it makes more people tune in.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 9,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Yeah. She wasn't horrible. But only because shes hot. I could probably care less otherwise. ESPN analysts suck ball. I hope Trent Dilfer dies. Mark Schlereth too.

Is Dilfer really that bad? I have never seen him on TV(dont watch ESPN), but he is really good when he comes on Colin Cowherd's show.