What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official MMA Thread: Conor McGregor vs Mayweather boxing (8.26), Jon Jones fails steroid test

Replies

• Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Yo, how many of y'all remember this shit right here? Lol

Best crackhead fighter that ever lived.

He's basically the ODB of MMA. He may not be the best at his craft from a technical standpoint, but he sure is entertaining.
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

What ever happened to this Nigga

He still fighting. He knocked one of Wandy's protege's out with one punch at this even called Rizin 2 last year in Japan. He's supposed to be fighting at Rizin 3 this year.

Well aware of who Krazy Horse is or "Felony" as he now calls himself. He's already lost 3 times since he got that win at Rizin. And I wasn't trying to be funny when I called him "the greatest crackhead fighter that ever lived". Actually he's probably only the best crackhead MMA fighter that ever lived, Pernell Whitaker has to have the crown of best crackhead fighter overall.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Wow this Brooklyn conference is no bueno. Cringy trashtalk from both of them and more racial shit from Conor. Neither of them really getting any love.

Yea the conor shit was wack as fuck and just akward, but floyd got him this time tho, i swear im just waiting for conor to slip and say nigga

one of the two will pull a booker t at some point
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    Mr.LVdnyce215sobek
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,043 Regulator
    So who wants to bet on McGregor cuz I got Mayweather

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    The Divine Visitor
    Avi bet if u give me odds.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best crackhead fighter that ever lived.

He's basically the ODB of MMA. He may not be the best at his craft from a technical standpoint, but he sure is entertaining.
    ghostdog56 wrote: »

What ever happened to this Nigga

He still fighting. He knocked one of Wandy's protege's out with one punch at this even called Rizin 2 last year in Japan. He's supposed to be fighting at Rizin 3 this year.

Well aware of who Krazy Horse is or "Felony" as he now calls himself. He's already lost 3 times since he got that win at Rizin. And I wasn't trying to be funny when I called him "the greatest crackhead fighter that ever lived". Actually he's probably only the best crackhead MMA fighter that ever lived, Pernell Whitaker has to have the crown of best crackhead fighter overall.

Sweet Pea is my third favorite fighter ever. lol
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • rickmogulrickmogul black_samson Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck this LEPRECHAUN MICK!!!
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • sobeksobek Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 25
    Chris Weidman is a delusional cornball
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESPN posted an article about a potential bones x lesnar superfight
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

sobek wrote: »

What he do this time?
    Jones would kill Lesnar
    playmaker88sobek
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Jones would kill Lesnar

yup i could see him keephim him at range.. straffing him with kicks breaking his body down and by the third round he be stumbling around out of breath zombified and ripe for the kill
    Black_Samson
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 9,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The size difference does not bother u guys?
    edited July 26
    Well that fight is never gonna happen but Jones would for sure bulk up. Jones would simply punch Lesnar in the face really hard.

42 year old Couture gave Lesnar a fight and he was a 205er that, as much as I love Randy, was never at any point close to as good as Jones is.

I don't see this fight ever happening but fun to talk about. I do give Lesnar props for beating Hunt tho, *juiced to the tits tho*
    edited July 26
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    The size difference does not bother u guys?

Of course but i think Jon Jones is smart enough,to fight the fight on on his terms and nullify his size.. if i was him id chop his legs down.. make him move laterally keep him at the end of your kick and jab... Brock is a big boy though
    edited July 26
    Yah You can't stand infront Brock Lesnar or you're gonna get blast doubled into oblivion.
    playmaker88Black_Samson

What he do this time?

Dude asking for a title fight after wining 1 out his last 4
    edited July 27
    Jon got that 'I just got out of prison' look

• Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

What he do this time?

I mean it was a very dominant win outside of that one punch that dropped him at the end of Round 1. And he would beat Bisping if they ever fought.
    Weidmans whole "I'm sorry I let the fans down" thing was kinda fun cause like nobody cares bro.

He was getting ass whooped that one fight but that stoppage was still garbage tho to be fair
    sobek

What he do this time?

I mean it was a very dominant win outside of that one punch that dropped him at the end of Round 1. And he would beat Bisping if they ever fought.

Dominate win yes, but I just don't feel like beating Gastelum should propel you to a title shot after coming off the losses he did. To me it'd make more sense for him to be fighting someone like Rockhold or Jacare next.

And Bisping is on probably the luckiest win streak I've seen. He barely beat Anderson, got lucky with Rockhold, and damn near got KO'd again by Hendo. I agree Weidman would beat him though.
    Weidman would most likely beat Bisquick.

But yea you can't snap a 3 fight losing streak against a guy who's tough but still kind of an up an comer and ask for a title shot LOL. Like Gastelum is tough but if your the chris weidman you think u are you SHOULD be handling the Gastelums of the world.
    sobek
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 27
    Jon got that 'I just got out of prison' look

DC got that "i just got out of Golden Coral" look. Nigga built like Alfonso Ribiero now
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    sobekMax.leftcoastkevMallyG
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,074 Regulator
    I dont give a shit bout jones vs Cormier.

Jones vs lesnar gon be more fun.

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    toheeb27