What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official MMA Thread: Alvarez TKOs Gaethje, Ngannou KOs Overeem, Holloway TKOs Aldo

1492493495497498508

Replies

  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 31
    sobek wrote: »
    First fight you lose to a dude who uses coke. Second fight you lose to the same dude who was basically sitting on the shelf for 2 years. DC can beat everybody else at 205 but he's obviously inferior when it comes to Jones and he knows it.

    When Joe interviewed DC after the match and asked him about the rivalry....DC was like "what rivalry....he beat me twice"....then teared up more. Almost felt sorry for him at that moment, but the hilarity of it accompanied w/ the look on his face crushed all of those feelings...lmao.
    The person who controls your anger controls you.

    The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

    Excuses don't solve problems.

    Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
    The Lonious Monksobek
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R0mp wrote: »
    Damn, Jon started strong in early part of the first round, then Cormier started pressuring Jon in the later part of the first round. Cormier did well in the second round and was doing well in the third until BAM...

    Funnily enough Cormier was talking shit to Jon saying Jon's strikes don't hurt, right before getting caught and finished.

    They probably didn't hurt dc got knocked out party because his heavy ads dipped into Jon foot it was 100% Jon power
    30% dc moving Into Jon foot 70% Jon foot

    Kick was gon land flush regardless.

    Dc was complacent and drop his guard.

    Jones took advantage.

    Jon ain't got the power and rumble hit him with far worse shots that didn't knock him out dc literally knocked himself out
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 31
    WOW, this was 3 years ago, how prescient....

    "Don't think you're going to kick me in the head with your left leg"

    nex ginKNiGHTS
  • sobeksobek Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nex gin wrote: »
    sobek wrote: »
    First fight you lose to a dude who uses coke. Second fight you lose to the same dude who was basically sitting on the shelf for 2 years. DC can beat everybody else at 205 but he's obviously inferior when it comes to Jones and he knows it.

    When Joe interviewed DC after the match and asked him about the rivalry....DC was like "what rivalry....he beat me twice"....then teared up more. Almost felt sorry for him at that moment, but the hilarity of it accompanied w/ the look on his face crushed all of those feelings...lmao.

    LOL, Dana said DC told him he thought the fight was stopped early
    nex gin
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

    Damn, i understand him feelin the way he does(even tho i kinda agree wit dana) but thats some hoe shit, this nigga end up in bellator
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woodley is pissed.

  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

    I feel like everyone loses when you play the "I'm gonna air out your secrets" game cause once you air out the secrets you do the damage but you end up losing the power after the exposure. That shit doesn't get you very far.



    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    R0mpplaymaker88
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

    I feel like everyone loses when you play the "I'm gonna air out your secrets" game cause once you air out the secrets you do the damage but you end up losing the power after the exposure. That shit doesn't get you very far.



    Right, but who in sports has done this tho??? This some tv shit lol and even if dana does apologize which id be suprised if he did, he damn sure aint gonna wanna fuck wit tyron anymore so yea its jus gonna fuck him later,like i said hell be in bellator sooner rather than later now
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dana ain't gonna apologize. No way no how.

    If Dana wants Tyron gone so bad he should just do his fuckin job and find someone who can beat him. At the end of the day Tyron is in the cage, not Dana. Matches make fights.

    If Rory didn't run off to Bellator he could fight Tyron again and win. I think Lawler or Cowboy would have a chance against him and it would be entertaining because those guy both push the action. I actually wouldn't mind seeing a Lawler/Woodley rematch.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    sobekR0mp  Colin$mackabi$h
  • sobeksobek Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,265 Regulator
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    GSP def fought conservative against dudes he should have marked like Dan Hardy.

    I think not letting woodley fight GSP cause he's had boring fights would be bullshit tho.

    Dana is a promoter, not an arbitrator of what's right n wrong.

    If dan hardy arm wasn't made out of rubber gap would of subbed him that fight

    If GSP would have hugged the arm instead of gripped the wrist and went after it with some urgency he probably would have finished it.







    As much as it pains me to admit, Dana does have a point about the least amount of strikes thrown in a title fight ever.
    Tyron had a shoulder injury after the uppercut in the first round to Maia, Maia coulda struck more also.

    New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,265 Regulator
    R0mp wrote: »
    Damn, Jon started strong in early part of the first round, then Cormier started pressuring Jon in the later part of the first round. Cormier did well in the second round and was doing well in the third until BAM...

    Funnily enough Cormier was talking shit to Jon saying Jon's strikes don't hurt, right before getting caught and finished.

    They probably didn't hurt dc got knocked out party because his heavy ads dipped into Jon foot it was 100% Jon power
    30% dc moving Into Jon foot 70% Jon foot

    Kick was gon land flush regardless.

    Dc was complacent and drop his guard.

    Jones took advantage.

    Like Jones said he lured DC getting comfortable in a boxing exchange then switched shit up literally with what seemed to.be an almost faked front kick into a high kick which was the beginning of the end for DC. Just more weapons and better strategy by Jones.

    New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    Black_Samson
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,590 Regulator
    R0mp wrote: »
    Damn, Jon started strong in early part of the first round, then Cormier started pressuring Jon in the later part of the first round. Cormier did well in the second round and was doing well in the third until BAM...

    Funnily enough Cormier was talking shit to Jon saying Jon's strikes don't hurt, right before getting caught and finished.

    They probably didn't hurt dc got knocked out party because his heavy ads dipped into Jon foot it was 100% Jon power
    30% dc moving Into Jon foot 70% Jon foot

    Kick was gon land flush regardless.

    Dc was complacent and drop his guard.

    Jones took advantage.

    Like Jones said he lured DC getting comfortable in a boxing exchange then switched shit up literally with what seemed to.be an almost faked front kick into a high kick which was the beginning of the end for DC. Just more weapons and better strategy by Jones.

    Basically.

    The more complete fighter won.


    Look at how dc is standing before that kick fired off, big ass target.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

    Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hero mythos is why MMA has gotten so popular
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    R0mpKNiGHTSgdatruth2.0
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    GSP def fought conservative against dudes he should have marked like Dan Hardy.

    I think not letting woodley fight GSP cause he's had boring fights would be bullshit tho.

    Dana is a promoter, not an arbitrator of what's right n wrong.

    If dan hardy arm wasn't made out of rubber gap would of subbed him that fight

    If GSP would have hugged the arm instead of gripped the wrist and went after it with some urgency he probably would have finished it.







    As much as it pains me to admit, Dana does have a point about the least amount of strikes thrown in a title fight ever.
    Tyron had a shoulder injury after the uppercut in the first round to Maia, Maia coulda struck more also.

    Maia has always been a "boring" fighter as well. But I do think if we are gonna assign blame I think it falls on Tyron. Idgaf tho cause that's how flights go.

    for the fights against Wonder Boy I think it's almost 100% Wonder Boy's fault. Those fights were like 95% standing and Wonder Boy is a stand up specialist so Tyron can't be to blame there. Again, still idgaf
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    GSP def fought conservative against dudes he should have marked like Dan Hardy.

    I think not letting woodley fight GSP cause he's had boring fights would be bullshit tho.

    Dana is a promoter, not an arbitrator of what's right n wrong.

    If dan hardy arm wasn't made out of rubber gap would of subbed him that fight

    If GSP would have hugged the arm instead of gripped the wrist and went after it with some urgency he probably would have finished it.







    As much as it pains me to admit, Dana does have a point about the least amount of strikes thrown in a title fight ever.
    Tyron had a shoulder injury after the uppercut in the first round to Maia, Maia coulda struck more also.

    Maia has always been a "boring" fighter as well. But I do think if we are gonna assign blame I think it falls on Tyron. Idgaf tho cause that's how flights go.

    for the fights against Wonder Boy I think it's almost 100% Wonder Boy's fault. Those fights were like 95% standing and Wonder Boy is a stand up specialist so Tyron can't be to blame there. Again, still idgaf

    Last two fights where against dudes who only will fight when the angle is 1000000% in their favor

    Wtf is Woodley supposed to do
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not entirely sure what assistant dude means
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting take from Din Thomas on Tyron Woodley and sport vs entertainment.

    http://fansided.com/2017/08/01/din-thomas-tyron-woodley-ufc-214/
    “The one thing I understand with fans is that they vicariously live through fighters,” Thomas said. “In their own head, they see themselves as this warrior that would just go out on their shield, and they want to battle, and they want to be in these epic fights. These back and forth epic battles. They live vicariously through fighters.”

    Thomas continued, “When they see a guy not going through that they automatically say, ‘This guy is boring. I don’t like that guy. I want to see a guy who’s willing to just stand there and take punishment because that’s how I would do it if I was a fighter, but I’m not tough enough to fight, so I want them to go through it for me.’ But the reality is, every fighter I know would fight like Floyd Mayweather…if they could.”

    I'm capable of winning without taking any damage but let me take damage anyway because it makes me look like a badass.
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Win or lose radhad is washed
    sobekR0mpiron man1
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Win or lose radhad is washed

    That bad huh?
    sobek
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R0mp wrote: »
    Win or lose radhad is washed

    That bad huh?

    Nigga ain't fighting bs take dow attempt or one stole at a time no combos being out together etc handskills trash nigga don't even look like he want it wasting niggas time
    R0mpMR.CJ
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R0mp wrote: »
    Win or lose radhad is washed

    That bad huh?

    Nigga ain't fighting bs take dow attempt or one stole at a time no combos being out together etc handskills trash nigga don't even look like he want it wasting niggas time

    He looked exactly the same in his last fight except Kelly beat him more convincingly than Alvey did.
Sign In or Register to comment.