Kobe ethering his critics

15791011

Replies

  • CopperCopper Posts: 30,329
    edited January 2012
    It's not hate if we're making salient points though. In any case, its fun to watch...which is what basketball is about for the fans anyway, so we'll see.

    u didnt make valid points at all plus u contradicted urself
  • FroHawkeFroHawke Posts: 1,115
    edited January 2012
    u didnt make valid points at all plus u contradicted urself

    *sigh* agree to disagree mate.
  • kevinmedekevinmede Posts: 126
    edited January 2012
    He's averaged them at a below 50 percent clip...which was my point. My overarching point is that, while I admire his scoring greatness, efficiency is not chucking up 30 shots and winning games by 5 or less points...for the team to be successful longterm, Drew and Pau need to get more touches.

    Understand that shit man, Basketball isn't a one man show.

    Bulshitt. The Lakers won two championships with Kobe playing the exact same way he's playing now. People just got caught up in the narative about him becoming more unselfish and making his teamates better when in reality he just got better teamates. Go look at the box scores kobe was shooting just as much then as he is now. The bigger issue isn't that the Lakers can't win in the long term with Kobe shooting so much but that the Lakers can't win in the Long term period. Aftert the bIg three they are awful. Like truly awful. They have no gaurds after Kobe who are even half way decent. Their best small foward is freaking Matt Barnes, and they have probably the worst bench in the league. Not to mentiont they are probably the most unathletic team in the league. Basically the Lakers suck, but Kobes play is masking that fact.

    And by the way the Lakers have a .702 winning percentage in Kobes 40 point games a .696 percent winning percentage in his 50 point games. Thats by far the best of any player with a significant amount of 40 point games. Oh and the lakers have a .959 winning percentage in his 40 point games in the playoffs.


    And people need to stop acting like kobe shoots 40 percent ar something. He's shot 46% for his career. Thats very good for a shooting gaurd. Jordan shooting 50% for his career is amazing and is one of the many reason why he is the GOAT but most sg's don't do that. Ray allen is one the best shooters ever and he's a career 45% shooter.
  • b*brazeb*braze Posts: 8,968
    edited January 2012
  • CopperCopper Posts: 30,329
    edited January 2012
  • shizzashizza Posts: 1,069
    edited January 2012
    Kanye West being on this is Epic.. imo Kobe got pretty much everybody showing him love now
  • shizzashizza Posts: 1,069
    edited January 2012
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,001
    edited January 2012
    What you are witnessing right now is a nigga that dont give a fuck.
  • Focal PointFocal Point Posts: 11,939
    edited January 2012
  • Focal PointFocal Point Posts: 11,939
    edited January 2012
    kevinmede wrote: »
    Bulshitt. The Lakers won two championships with Kobe playing the exact same way he's playing now. People just got caught up in the narative about him becoming more unselfish and making his teamates better when in reality he just got better teamates. Go look at the box scores kobe was shooting just as much then as he is now. The bigger issue isn't that the Lakers can't win in the long term with Kobe shooting so much but that the Lakers can't win in the Long term period. Aftert the bIg three they are awful. Like truly awful. They have no gaurds after Kobe who are even half way decent. Their best small foward is freaking Matt Barnes, and they have probably the worst bench in the league. Not to mentiont they are probably the most unathletic team in the league. Basically the Lakers suck, but Kobes play is masking that fact.

    And by the way the Lakers have a .702 winning percentage in Kobes 40 point games a .696 percent winning percentage in his 50 point games. Thats by far the best of any player with a significant amount of 40 point games. Oh and the lakers have a .959 winning percentage in his 40 point games in the playoffs.


    And people need to stop acting like kobe shoots 40 percent ar something. He's shot 46% for his career. Thats very good for a shooting gaurd. Jordan shooting 50% for his career is amazing and is one of the many reason why he is the GOAT but most sg's don't do that. Ray allen is one the best shooters ever and he's a career 45% shooter.
    soul has to be burning
  • MikeydaGawdMikeydaGawd Posts: 17,944
    edited January 2012
    kevinmede wrote: »
    Bulshitt. The Lakers won two championships with Kobe playing the exact same way he's playing now. People just got caught up in the narative about him becoming more unselfish and making his teamates better when in reality he just got better teamates. Go look at the box scores kobe was shooting just as much then as he is now. The bigger issue isn't that the Lakers can't win in the long term with Kobe shooting so much but that the Lakers can't win in the Long term period. Aftert the bIg three they are awful. Like truly awful. They have no gaurds after Kobe who are even half way decent. Their best small foward is freaking Matt Barnes, and they have probably the worst bench in the league. Not to mentiont they are probably the most unathletic team in the league. Basically the Lakers suck, but Kobes play is masking that fact.

    And by the way the Lakers have a .702 winning percentage in Kobes 40 point games a .696 percent winning percentage in his 50 point games. Thats by far the best of any player with a significant amount of 40 point games. Oh and the lakers have a .959 winning percentage in his 40 point games in the playoffs.


    And people need to stop acting like kobe shoots 40 percent ar something. He's shot 46% for his career. Thats very good for a shooting gaurd. Jordan shooting 50% for his career is amazing and is one of the many reason why he is the GOAT but most sg's don't do that. Ray allen is one the best shooters ever and he's a career 45% shooter.

    a_b52-bombs-away-01.gif

    ..............
  • pralimspralims Posts: 11,370
    edited January 2012
    so attack fast and attack strong is the kobe system...

    could also be called the pacquioa system
  • killapkillap Posts: 2,931
    edited January 2012
    pralims wrote: »
    so attack fast and attack strong is the kobe system...

    could also be called the pacquioa system

    No no no the talk a big game then when u get called out act like nothing happened...aka #holdmebackholdmeback
  • ROFL.GUYROFL.GUY Posts: 3,117
    edited January 2012
    Kobe tonite vs clipps

    33pts 7red 4ast

    Lakers 94-Clipps 90
  • ROFL.GUYROFL.GUY Posts: 3,117
    edited January 2012
    Kobe tonite vs clipps

    33pts 7red 4ast

    Lakers 94-Clipps 90
  • FroHawkeFroHawke Posts: 1,115
    edited January 2012
    kevinmede wrote: »
    Bulshitt. The Lakers won two championships with Kobe playing the exact same way he's playing now. People just got caught up in the narative about him becoming more unselfish and making his teamates better when in reality he just got better teamates. Go look at the box scores kobe was shooting just as much then as he is now. The bigger issue isn't that the Lakers can't win in the long term with Kobe shooting so much but that the Lakers can't win in the Long term period. Aftert the bIg three they are awful. Like truly awful. They have no gaurds after Kobe who are even half way decent. Their best small foward is freaking Matt Barnes, and they have probably the worst bench in the league. Not to mentiont they are probably the most unathletic team in the league. Basically the Lakers suck, but Kobes play is masking that fact.

    And by the way the Lakers have a .702 winning percentage in Kobes 40 point games a .696 percent winning percentage in his 50 point games. Thats by far the best of any player with a significant amount of 40 point games. Oh and the lakers have a .959 winning percentage in his 40 point games in the playoffs.


    And people need to stop acting like kobe shoots 40 percent ar something. He's shot 46% for his career. Thats very good for a shooting gaurd. Jordan shooting 50% for his career is amazing and is one of the many reason why he is the GOAT but most sg's don't do that. Ray allen is one the best shooters ever and he's a career 45% shooter.

    You backed your argument up with stats, big ups. Every playoff game I'd seen of the Lakers with Kobe attempting to outgun the opposition has ended up negatively, which is what drove my argument...I'm still not entirely convinced, but I'm closer to it. Good job.
  • killapkillap Posts: 2,931
    edited January 2012
    Kobe commercials>>Lebron commercials....kidding kidding, no but really
  • FroHawkeFroHawke Posts: 1,115
    edited January 2012
    Thats an ACE commercial. I wonder if Kobes is tapping Hope Solo
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Posts: 40,792
    edited January 2012
    Would be hilarious if he gave a post game interview. and they ask so what has gotten into you..

    and says some shit to the affect.. its just the system
  • UPTOWNCONNEXXUPTOWNCONNEXX Posts: 12,969
    edited January 2012
    Figo wrote: »
    Jordan in his 13th year- 6 titles
    kobe in his 16th year - 5


    this pretty much sums it up
  • sdotcarter111sdotcarter111 Posts: 1,001
    edited January 2012
  • En-Fuego22En-Fuego22 Posts: 2,279
    edited January 2012
  • En-Fuego22En-Fuego22 Posts: 2,279
    edited January 2012
    ImParallel wrote: »
    ...people always gotta make shit difficult...it was a simple question...

    He just got the 4th one.

    Fuck yo thread nigga you see anybody in this fucka NO
  • S.jR.S.jR. Posts: 3,845
    edited January 2012
    Shit was hilarious.. great marketing!
Sign In or Register to comment.