The Official IC Pic Thread

Replies

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 45,405 Regulator
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    I found this website originally through Illseed's rumour page.
    I listen to hip hop and rock music, favourite artists would be Nas, KRS-one, Wu Tang Clan, and Tupac.

I work as an understudy in a tattoo parlour while I finish uni, so I got to display the art you know :-), don't have any pictures currently but I will take some, i have a phoenix up my side, writing on my ribcage and some Japanese symbols on my hip. Will get pictures up of them soon... maybe (;

This is my old formal picture:
    379497_2148195781331_755016290_n.jpg

Damn girl. U just stole the #1 spot. Expect hate coming your way. Im a mod, I got your back
    playmaker88ItsKatBitches
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 16,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I listen to hip hop and rock music, favourite artists would be Nas, KRS-one, Wu Tang Clan, and Tupac.

I work as an understudy in a tattoo parlour while I finish uni, so I got to display the art you know :-), don't have any pictures currently but I will take some, i have a phoenix up my side, writing on my ribcage and some Japanese symbols on my hip. Will get pictures up of them soon... maybe (;

Was gonna get a phoenix on my back...decided on a skull on my arm
    freshb651
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,835 ✭✭✭✭✭

1z64b2h.jpg
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smash
    JDSTAYWITIT
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice tits yo
  • DNB1DNB1 Chosen by the white man...you hipster rappers Posts: 18,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me, me , me! I live in the UK.....it's me you came here for.....me!!!!

tumblr_m5djr0V9Fe1r3zat8.gif
    StewMRDROa.mann
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even see any of the pics she's posted.

She can have it..I'm 31 she's 21..slight advantage.

I still run this shit though, lest anybody forget.

bruh....
    ItsKatBitches
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 63,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 40,592 Regulator
    @icecoldstew i see gee was right all along.....................ol protector ass
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @ the swiftness of the simp brigade.. have you fellas not learned a damn thing???
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 45,405 Regulator
    CainMarko wrote: »
    @icecoldstew i see gee was right all along.....................ol protector ass

lol yo fuck u son. Shes got soft skin
    Cain
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,835 ✭✭✭✭✭

son............ -____-
    playmaker88CainStewDupac
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 63,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

son............ -____-

Lmao see i was gonna let it go about getting any tattoo a woman would get.....
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 19,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're in rare form today Kathryn.

caddo man
  • SeansosaSeansosa Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭

vintage vagina aint nothin like it.
    ItsKatBitches
    Kat is furious right now
    ItsKatBitches
    edited June 2012

son............ -____-

Lmao see i was gonna let it go about getting any tattoo a woman would get.....

this nigga said a phoenix o'l tree hugging ass.... this nigga prob drink green tea lattes while eating skim milk yogurts with walnuts
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    lmao @ the swiftness of the simp brigade.. have you fellas not learned a damn thing???

she dropped the proof pic and gave these niggas the green light lol.... you think she a tranny like boys fall for or what ever that things name was?
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 40,592 Regulator
    Lady Zee I will not be simping you but you have some nice breastest that is all.
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 16,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

son............ -____-

lol...don't you love what they represent?...the way they rise from ashes?...how powerful and majestic they are?...as mercurial and capricious as they are elusive...and the fire...c'mon bruh...the fire...burnin' through air, alone...Knowin' its gonna die and be reborn...can't tell me them shits aren't dope
    fiat_moneycaddo manDupac
  • DNB1DNB1 Chosen by the white man...you hipster rappers Posts: 18,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao, HLF wacked me.....

Nigga if you ain't offering to pay half for a flight from Ireland.....

you ain't a real nigga B....
    Cain

son............ -____-

lol...don't you love what they represent?...the way they rise from ashes?...how powerful and majestic they are?...as mercurial and capricious as they are elusive...and the fire...c'mon bruh...the fire...burnin' through air, alone...Knowin' its gonna die and be reborn...can't tell me them shits aren't dope

the only thing i know that rises from ashes is Dro b
    Dupac
  • freshb651freshb651 Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [

Nas,Kris and Wu ?,good picks. Welcome to the IC try not to take anything we type personal,some of these people

are weirdos and degenerates and typing from hospital beds with chicken wing arms
    Lady_Zeea.mann
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012

You need to apply for that show on A&E. tattoo school or something.
This discussion has been closed.