The Official 2012 NFL Offseason Free Agency/Draft Thread

Replies

• allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all stop fucking with alshon he's a beast…

alshon-jeffrey-is-fat.jpg

At the buffet line
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want starters out of the 1st round. Like this year. (excluding some scenarios)!If you don't get that, then you made a bad pick.
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @allday1992

That fat ass made some stupid catches over his career tho. Say what you want. Nigga hands is impeccable.
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    @matt-

I got you B. gotta go to Food Lion for a Sundrop tho.

@Greenwood1921

White, Julio and Alshon would be fucking sick.

We already got the best receiver to come out of South Carolina in the last decade...

51OsML1lpOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

...He picked Alabama Birmingham over scar tho. *shrugs*

Ibex
    @greenwood1921

We didn't recruit Roddy White out of high school yet. He wasn't ready yet.
    Finley after making their pick

finley.png
    @matt-

Lol. I saw that shit. He deleted it later tho. Shit was funny.
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,299 Regulator
    I'm sorry but RGIII looks like he only went to school half a day an rocked football helmets to class.

"Leeb me a-lone. Get out my fay."
    Ibex
  • ToppsTopps Posts: 447
    edited April 2012
    There are going to be a lot of busts in this draft.
    mr.jamrockBlackAX410
  • BlackxChildBlackxChild Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trust me the Rams will always suck as long as Bradford is Qb, the guy cant sense pressure and feel out the pocket... Aj feely played better than him... His rookie yr was overrated trash.
    _Menace_
    Topps wrote: »

I disagree. Don't know why, but I think there will be some good ones in this draft -- but they won't be the ones you think.

Wouldn't be surprised if the best QB in this draft is still waiting to be drafted.
    Ibex
    You can't say his rookie year was overrated. It was very strong. Last year he sucked. How can you discredit a good
    1st year but then base your evaluation of him on the bad season?
    _Menace_Radaman's daughter
    No 1st Round Picks from Florida, Florida St. or Miami for the first time since 1980.
    _Menace_
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No 1st Round Picks from Florida, Florida St. or Miami for the first time since 1980.

Damn...well I expect Lamar Miller to be picked up in the 2nd round
    _Menace_

I disagree. Don't know why, but I think there will be some good ones in this draft -- but they won't be the ones you think.

Wouldn't be surprised if the best QB in this draft is still waiting to be drafted.

No Agree.

This is going to be one of those draft that will have good players in the later rounds.

No Agree.

This is going to be one of those draft that will have good players in the later rounds.

Pretty much the same thing I just said, but... yeah. *shrugs*
    _Menace_
    edited April 2012

Well damn. That was before i was born, so that must've been what -- 47, 48 years ago? Word to KONY. lol
    Ibex
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,299 Regulator
    I'm sorry but RGIII looks like he only went to school half a day an rocked football helmets to class.

We'll see how retarded he looks in that game come week 5 against that weak ass secondary...with a football helmet on

No Agree.

Pretty much the same thing I just said, but... yeah. *shrugs*

LOL

Bruh that what I was saying

I Agree with you dude GOT DAMN LOL

• allday1992allday1992 Posts: 11,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn florida

The college teams, marlins, and the dolphins.

I hate to see what happens in florida if the heat don't win
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭✭

We'll see how retarded he looks in that game come week 5 against that weak ass secondary...with a football helmet on

LOL @ mad black chicks in DC feeling butt-hurt this nigga RGIII with a snowbunny
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    yo who the FUCK is bruce irvin?

Yes we will.

Word to last year's "savior QB" 0-2 record against us.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1VlD4SId7NxcR_TJ0mHabf0YaLGSogNryzV739wPKunQY6mg-

Sig bet engaged. Thanx for playing.
    IbexMeet The Sniper
  • bow to royaltybow to royalty Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    I like what the Bucs did. Got a 4th we didn't have and used it to trade back up into the first round. Got another RB that we needed who should be more complete than Blount.

yall did but now it comes down to freemon and i dont think he will be that great

This year will decide it for me. I think last year humbled him and will help him. He said he had such a good year the year before he started taking too many risks, and thinkin everything would just work out. Hopefully he bounces back.
    Matt- wrote: »
    I like what the Bucs did. Got a 4th we didn't have and used it to trade back up into the first round. Got another RB that we needed who should be more complete than Blount.

Yeah y'all did the damn thing. Great offseason for the Bucs. Filled a lot of key needs

Ya everything on paper so far has looked good. I'm hoping it carries over to the field.