What's a ban-able offense these days?

Replies

• Damn so no exposing?
  • IckshonpayIckshonpay Posts: 262
    edited February 2012
    aquinafina wrote:
    I think the pics shud b allowed just no nude ones..

No pics should be allowed.
    Additionally, if someone is found to be using the same emailf or their IC account,and FB or other socail networking account, their account should be deleted.

It's for their own safety.
    happybish wrote:
    Damn so no exposing?

I suppose they could always link them using dummy accounts, but people don't click lanks.

R.I.P Donkey. (not really)
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ickshonpay wrote:
    aquinafina wrote:
    I think the pics shud b allowed just no nude ones..

No pics should be allowed.

happybish wrote:
    Damn so no exposing?

I suppose they could always link them using dummy accounts, but people don't click lanks.

R.I.P Donkey. (not really)

No pics at all? Dog, is you serious? Why are you even in Donkey? Go back to GnS.
    @IcyLquid any response to this? The streets is wondering...
  • IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Posts: 301
    edited February 2012
    Every time I come in to Donkey I WTF so fucking hard at the level of not-fucking-reading-anything that goes on here.

How many times am I going to have to tell you unlettered, bull headed shitlords...

I DO NOT MAKE THE FORUM RULES
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IcyLiquid wrote:
    Every time I come in to Donkey I WTF so fucking hard at the level of not-fucking-reading-anything that goes on here.

How many times am I going to have to tell you unlettered, bull headed shitlords...

I laughed, he told u shitlords plenty times he doesn't make forum rules ....

IcyLiquid wrote:

Who's locking and banning then? Settle fucking down Beavis...this is your fucking job. As of NOW, YOU are the only sense of authority here quit crying because people ask you shit. Feminine ass mf'er.
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 49,879 Regulator
    IcyLiquid wrote:

lol...i woulda felt inclined to hit that "feelings caught" button had it been present.....
    FieldTripsToTheHoodSneakDZAbankrupt baller
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ya'll nigga cry to much it's a fucking forum if your day to day life is so dependent on whats popping here off yourself...
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 30,965 Regulator
    Well damn Icy why you mad?! Lol
    DWObankrupt baller
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 49,879 Regulator
    lol, ayo icy......breath my nigga....breath......
    bankrupt baller
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 12,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blazini wrote:
    ya'll nigga cry to much it's a fucking forum if your day to day life is so dependent on whats popping here off yourself...

shut your bitch ass up
    DWO

lmao..well damn, who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

no one...I'm calling it like I see it. Dude gets homotional over shit that is OBVIOUSLY going to get asked once shit starts popping off.

Dude just mad he can't finish the Awesome buttons without interruption.
    ItsKatBitches
    I like the Awesome button.

You're a white female, this isn't surprising. Too bad the rest of this site is 95% dude who don't say awesome.
  • Who's locking and banning then? Settle fucking down Beavis...this is your fucking job. As of NOW, YOU are the only sense of authority here quit crying because people ask you shit. Feminine ass mf'er.

There *are* mods. They're taking their time and discussing the state of the IC and figuring out how to do things this time around. I assume they don't want to make any premature announcements or rules and risk having you guys cry about things that aren't set in stone yet.

ILL BOT bas been enforcing bans by deleting banned aliases and locking threads created by those aliases, so if that's what you're referring to... now you know?

But again, I am not a rule maker or even really a rule enforcer. Just a tech guy. You wouldn't ask a road worker about the political decisions that resulted in the road being built. He wouldn't know, or wouldn't care. Same thing here.

TL;DR I just work here, ask jay or one of the mods.
  • p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Donkey is modded by a bot now...and they named it ILL BOT????
    Just when you thought Grouchy Greg couldn't give less of a fuck about the IC (aside from the ad revenue it generates.)
    You're a white male..don't act like you don't say awesome.
    *straight face* No. I don't. I'm white from the suburbs, I have a bigger vocabulary than that.
    IcyLiquid wrote:
    Who's locking and banning then? Settle fucking down Beavis...this is your fucking job. As of NOW, YOU are the only sense of authority here quit crying because people ask you shit. Feminine ass mf'er.

There *are* mods. They're taking their time and discussing the state of the IC and figuring out how to do things this time around. I assume they don't want to make any premature announcements or rules and risk having you guys cry about things that aren't set in stone yet.

ILL BOT bas been enforcing bans by deleting banned aliases and locking threads created by those aliases, so if that's what you're referring to... now you know?

But again, I am not a rule maker or even really a rule enforcer. Just a tech guy. You wouldn't ask a road worker about the political decisions that resulted in the road being built. He wouldn't know, or wouldn't care. Same thing here.

TL;DR I just work here, ask jay or one of the mods.

Too fucking hard to say that the first time? Had to throw a hissy fit? Nevermind don't answer. You don't mean shit here anyway. After all, you're just a tech guy.
  • Hey its sboogie stop banning me the hell is wrong with you guys
  • I have no idea. Who is the mod here
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 30,965 Regulator
    I have no idea. Who is the mod here

Quoting you before you're banned again.

Lmao!!!
    Sboogie has been Intellectual Violence for awhile now........ just to let cats know.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Icy is a faggot, if i ever see him i'll murder that white nigga

YOUR MOTHER NAME IS LUPE, punk ass you ain't going to do shit and THE DONKEY bitch to much, crying ass whiteboys, coons and niggas. if you got game to snap then snap, stop the pussy shit
  • MinionMinion Forum Robot Vanilla Forums - 1360798951Posts: 404 My Name Is My Name.
    edited February 2012
    ILL BOT DETECTED 3 ALIAS ACCOUNTS FOR
    Tyrone Jones

USER BANNED