What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

When will the next Tupac album come out?

impalamoney07impalamoney07 Posts: 19
edited February 2012 in The Reason
What's the latest news on the upcoming Tupac album?

Does anybody know?

Are there any unreleased tracks coming out? or being re-made so to speak lol.

We all know how that turned out with the pitch and tempo's being altered and him sayin certain phrase's that he didn't say ("2005..." "Drop dat shit Em" lol) but I'm just sayin, I've been waiting for a new Pac album for like 6 years now.

The last "Official" one that I can remember was "Pac's Life".

Then the last thing I heard was that they were going to release a lot of the original versions of the songs on his "R U Still Down?" album including the original "R U Still Down?" Track itself.

I wanna hear Pac over some new 2012 stuff. And get his legacy relevant to today's fans.

Then I kept hearing that they were going to be releasing a lot of his 96' Death Row Records material "as is".

So what's up? does anybody know what's goin down over at Amaru Entertainment? And when the next Pac album will be released?

Let me know.

Replies

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,201 Regulator
    Im hoping another one never comes out. After Better Days they been all full of shit. Eminem had no business doing a 2pac album
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    RuffDraft
  • RuffDraftRuffDraft Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm with Maryvale, Better Dayz was the last one that was actually deserving of a release... everything else has been terrible and slanderous to his catalogue.
    Favourite Albums of 2013/Essence Threads:
    Ugly Heroes - Ugly Heroes LP
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif
  • alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    hopefully never
  • I'm guessing next one will be the LIVE 2 TELL soundtrack, whenever that movie gets made (based on Tupac's script he wrote while in prison)... They were gonna start shooting it last year but, Hollywood be Hollywood...
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,265 Regulator
    Besides calling Pac wack I agree with Tommy. Unless its unheard music they don't need to tarnish Pac's catalog.
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a perfect world, hopefully soon....I can't wait to hear another posthumous Pac album featuring artists like Drake, Nicki, J Cole, Wale, ASAP Rocky, Justin Bieber and so on!

The hip hop world needs another Pac album...
    mc317
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,329 Regulator
    Hopefully never cause the last 2 posthumous albums have been utter trash
    tumblr_owinwjAqfa1tmeoe9o1_500.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=53974&d=1510498788
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UNLESS THAT NIGGA COME BACK FROM THE OCEAN I DON'T EVER WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER ALBUM PRODUCED BY MUTHAFUCKAS HE WOULD HAVE NEVER WORKED WITH.
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines