LADIES!, LETS TALK ABOUT THE SO CALLED "MYTH" OF THE "BIG" BLACK MAN

BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI Posts: 3,978
edited February 2012 in The Powder Room
Lets get down to the bottom of this "myth".

I used to love using this "myth" to my advantage but a few years ago I stopped and decided to flip the script. I tell chicks that i'm small now and they never take me serious(especially asians). my white and asian potnas will tell a chick that they packing and females will always laugh and not take them serious(even they own race).

Ladies, where did this black men have the biggest dicks/we all packing rumor come from? I mean when it comes to us black men things said about us are usually negative. Why was our dick sizes not made into something negative like everything else? This "rumor" sure as hell wasn't started by us black men. I defiantly don't think white men started it. all races of women think we packing. I mean, every dude exaggerates their size and never says their small. So wtf is going on ladies? is this some inside joke you all made up a long(pun intended) time ago? Or is it from "experiences" with black men that women have had over the years up until now?

Also, why do most women always say/think white and asian dudes are small? where did that rumor come from ladies?

Replies