What if Men were AWARDED CUSTODY by DEFAULT always!

ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Would this shake up society?

I mean.. kids wouldn't be breastfed as much but...
Wouldnt this turn society upside down.?

•Fathers would have to find more time for child rearing .. less time for other things.. like meeting women.. getting money. How are you gonna be thuggin it with a baby stroller

•Women would have to work extra hard to pay child support. They couldn't just procreate with one old dead beat cause he'd get custody.

Random thought..but what do you think?

Replies

• Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would never happen. The Courts be making ton o money off of the child support settlements. Its a scam.
  • PLS... DONT NOOOOOOBODY WANNA BE BOGGED DOWN WITH NO CHILD THAT THEY HAVE 2 TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES, SPECIALLY YOUNG MEN! THEM BABIES GONE BE STRAIGHT OVER GRANDA HOUSE AND ER BODY HOUSE EXCEPT THE DADS....
    Pico
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy yo. Many know why.
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ stock pile of babies
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,878 Regulator
    I don't think this would work out

Some men could handle it ... but from what I've seen .... I think more than half wouldn't be able to do it alone

IntellectualViolence
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How 'bout we just not have child support instead...
    Cain
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What type of sea horse shit is this?
    damobb2deepVIBECain
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    will never happen thats the greatest leverage females have in society right now..... The threat of dad getting custody would help society tho
    Mdizzle9000
    Q45T wrote:

bad idea

Q45T wrote:

bad idea

I don't see how men not havin' to give women a red cent could ever be a bad idea.
    So you think it's okay to help create a child and not have to support it ???

Seriously ????

Seriously ????

Most men hate child support because the money goes to the woman and very little to the kids. I cant tell you how many times women use that money for shopping for new clothes but their kids looking bummy.

Seriously ????

that isnt the issue tho. using that support for alternative reasons instead of the child and manipulating the system to "get back" at a man after bitter break up while manipulating when the man can see that same child he has to pay support on is the issue

Seriously ????

A lot of women don't even spend the money on the kids anyway so it's perfectly okay IMO to not give money to women. There's no way to regulate how the money is bein' spent so fuck that shit... abolish it and come up with something else.
    angrymaninc
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Sun wrote:
    granny gon have a lot more kids to raise

Plap speaks the truth! That shit should be on a T-shirt. LOL!

• hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They would probably strap up

Dodging child support is one thing

Dodging a child is a whole other animal
    Picotru_m.a.cIntellectualViolencePocahontas.
  • So you think it's okay to help create a child and not have to support it ???

Seriously ????

DO YOU THINK ITS OK FOR AN ABORTION TO BE SOLEY THE CHOICE OF THE FEMALE?
    sixfootfiveangrymaninc
    edited February 2012
    I don't think this would work out

Some men could handle it ... but from what I've seen .... I think more than half wouldn't be able to do it alone

it would be tough in the beginning but.. over a couple generations ... there could really be some noticeable changes.
    I think when fathers are enrolled and invested in the nurturing process from the very beginning.. it fuels a stronger connection between father and child.

A large percentage of men dont even file for custody at all ... either because they cant afford to take the risk, feel like they wont win.. or in some cases feel like the child is in better hands being raised by the mother.

Women on the other hand would have to find purpose in something else, other than there eventual long term dream of having a child of their own. Or really be certain about the man whom they choose to procreate with.

this is revolutionary... almost as revolutionary as a male BC..

edited February 2012
    Ahh... might be alot of abortions though :-(
    You broke ass deadbeats would love that huh? Then your child could be without a daddy and diapers.

so having no daddy and mommy having extra outfits and nice nails is better?
    IntellectualViolenceangrymaninc
    Q45T wrote: »

You broke ass deadbeats would love that huh? Then your child could be without a daddy and diapers.

LMAO @ your bady father not givin' a shit about your child.
    aneed123 wrote: »

so having no daddy and mommy having extra outfits and nice nails is better?

OUCH!
    I think alot of you daddies take a few horror stories about trifling baby mamas and try to make it the norm to make yourself feel better about not being able to support your seed. Truth is, MOST women aren't taking the child support for a night out on the town.

I know in the few times my daughter's father handed me actual cash I never once spent it on something for myself. Most of the time I would ask him for specific items (diapers, wipes, etc) OR suggest a gift card from Babies R Us so he could be certain it would be spent on baby related items.

When women are looking for support it's usually because children really do require alot of fucking money.

naw I take the life experiences Ive seen. I also look at how I was raised in a single mom home and me and my sister came out fine. My mom got like $100 a piece for me and my sister child support and we was alright. It costs but it aint that expensive if u live within ur means. I see women who are getting paid upwards of 500 and 600 dollars a month complaining and using that money on bullshit. Kids aint seeing all that bread. If its a bitter breakup it becomes not about the well being of the kid but more about how I can get this nigga back. Cuz if it were about the child more fathers wouldnt have to fight so hard to see their child
    Do you think it's fair that your mother most likely had to bust her ass for 18-20 years while your dad only had to toss her a measly couple hundred bucks a month?

may not have been fair. but he made time to spend with us and gave us money when needed. We had a relationship with our father. He stayed in New York and we stayed in AL. He made the effort esp when we were young to be part of our lives which is what mattered the most. My mom coulda been a prick about it and made it difficult but that wasn't what it was a bout.
  • NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691
    I don't believe in Court Ordered Child Support for a few reasons, and God forbid we were to ever split, he wouldn't have to worry about me taking him to court. Having said that, I find it hard to believe that the average single mother isn't spending the CS money on the child. If this is the case, how is the child surviving?