LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE....WTF?!?!?!?

Replies

• p-tavernp-tavern Posts: 2,476
    I'm gonna have to side with the terrorists on this one.
  • dusouljah wrote: »
    even if it was a man and a woman....if you're in a area where "families" are meeting....tone it down a little...i know people get excited... but contain yourself a bit.....

i'm quite sure no one wants to see a couple groping and grinding on each other in a sexual manner while their kids are present...

and have some personal awareness that a lotta people raise thie kids in a home where no gays are present, so it's still a sensitive issue....

now all types of uncomfortable conversations have to be addressed to these kids where as the family in question just wanted to be happy about being reunited.....

now we gotta talk about that shit that happened when ole boy jumped in other ole boy arms....shit just can come off as inconsiderate at times IMO

If anybody there is paying attention to someone that isn't their family, why'd they even come in the first place? People don't react the same and after what was a probably a year or longer of waiting for their people to return, im not going to tell them how they should conduct themselves. Deployments are shittttttty to deal with.

Aint like niggas is licking shots or spraying champagne bottles everywhere.
  • TruerapTruerap Posts: 2,353
    Truerap wrote: »
    KAT stay making beef. smhhhhhhhh

Having a counterargument is not making beef...grow up.

So you just like to make a fuss?

You mad cuz the white men won't take you're fat ass back and your fob nigga is gay.

Look don't take it out on us.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson Posts: 40,735
    edited February 2012
    with the exception of maybe two or three of you, i seriously doubt yall have been at a deployment homecoming.

If not then shut the fuck up.

These people have missed their loved ones and feared for their safety, imagine the relief of seeing your spouse or child step onto that tarmac, knowing he/she is finally back home safe.

that is the time
    and
    that is the place

i've seen husbands give their wives piggy back rides after embracing them getting off that damn plane.

I've seen kids holding their fathers m16 while they hug the wife.

I've seen women damn near get it on with their s/o in the middle of the hangar.
    Thats how people are in a time like that.

But the thing that dro so casually seems to leave out is the fact that we are all in the same unit and arent just a big cluster fuck of units and brigades celebrating this shit.
    Now it is organized.
    Plus we already know what to expect because all the damn FRG(family readiness group) meetings we have to attend and bring our family's to.
    So miss me with that bullsheeeit.

people overcome with emotion.
    @dro_iz_back maybe you need to step your ass on some sand and be scared for real for a lil bit, maybe then you'll understand what this feels like.
    cause that boat got you acting foolish
    that it one of the rare times in life when you see people be truly happy.
    stop shitting on it.

Plap Sun wrote: »
    he jumped on that nigga b

they could have wauted till they got home

im glad i never enlisted in nothin

cant have a faggot watchin my back

im tellin u nigga if u gettin shot at if the gay one bussin back u 4 one would give him respect... at that point in time u would care less if the nigga like dudes or not...

i still wouldnt associate with him when we get back to the base

if i had to save his life during war i would let hiim die

real nigga shit

dawg you know what we did to ole sgt akbar before they slapped the cuffs on him?
    best believe after they held that role call we layed hands on him.
    you think you making it back to CP after you pull some shit like that?
    ok...
    keep thinking that play boy.
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 13,550

im tellin u nigga if u gettin shot at if the gay one bussin back u 4 one would give him respect... at that point in time u would care less if the nigga like dudes or not...

real nigga shit
    on some real shyt u petty... smh i honestly think u trollin but oh well...
  • DWODWO Posts: 42,030
    i worked at the airport as a TSA screener for 4 years....now while i have absolutely no idea what their deployment was or how long they were gone and all those details.....

but i can say ive seen countless emotional embraces from troops coming home from over seas.......i mean many times we almost had security breaches because family members wanted to run down the exit lane......

big as signs, balloons, entire families...all that.....

but being as though an airport is a public place.. there have been only a handful of times we saw embraces that were a little raunchy.....and that's normally when someone would walk over to them and kindly remind them of where they were...

so in my defense i'm not speaking outta pure ignorance....,as i can truly understand that those reunions get emotional....but consideration for others should still be a concern regardless
  • Homosexuals are apart of society. Just because you can't accept it doesn't mean it going to go away. I myself find it very uncormfortable when I see this type shit displayed , I cringe at it, because of the man in me saying that shit aint no way hetero, but as a person I try not to discriminate towards another person whose sexualality is different. I'm at the point where i can tolerate a peron's sexuality but not their public affection towards each other.
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i worked at the airport as a TSA screener for 4 years....now while i have absolutely no idea what their deployment was or how long they were gone and all those details.....

but i can say ive seen countless emotional embraces from troops coming home from over seas.......i mean many times we almost had security breaches because family members wanted to run down the exit lane......

big as signs, balloons, entire families...all that.....

but being as though an airport is a public place.. there have been only a handful of times we saw embraces that were a little raunchy.....and that's normally when someone would walk over to them and kindly remind them of where they were...

so in my defense i'm not speaking outta pure ignorance....,as i can truly understand that those reunions get emotional....but consideration for others should still be a concern regardless

nope, you still dont understand, you are viewing it from an outside perspective.

dro knows what im talking about.
    and quite truthfully, one of Americas most iconic images is a sailor passionately kissing some random ass woman.

yep, wasn't even his ol lady, just some random broad caught up in the moment...
    TheJamel wrote: »
    with the exception of maybe two or three of you, i seriously doubt yall have been at a deployment homecoming.

These people have missed their loved ones and feared for their safety, imagine the relief of seeing your spouse or child step onto that tarmac, knowing he/she is finally back home safe.

that is the time
    and
    that is the place

i've seen husbands give their wives piggy back rides after embracing them getting off that damn plane.

But the thing that dro so casually seems to leave out is the fact that we are all in the same unit and arent just a big cluster fuck of units and brigades celebrating this shit.
    Now it is organized.
    Plus we already know what to expect because all the damn FRG(family readiness group) meetings we have to attend and bring our family's to.

@dro_iz_back maybe you need to step your ass on some sand and be scared for real for a lil bit, maybe then you'll understand what this feels like.
    stop shitting on it.

i c/s this... also i jus remembered half those people aint even payin attention 2 that shyt most likly they talkin hugging and spendin time wit they fam.. and im pretty sure the people who was deployed with him knew he was gay...
  • DWODWO Posts: 42,030
    yea but he was kissing her yo..... not holding shorty up while she straddling him like some reggae was on in some hole in the wall sweatbox
    dusouljah wrote: »
    yea but he was kissing her yo..... not holding shorty up while she straddling him like some reggae was on in some hole in the wall sweatbox

nigga aint no difference.

principle is still the same.
    also im sure you've seen women do that probably even some in uniform too, starts as a running jump and they are caught kiss for a few seconds hugged a lil more then put down.
    that is what mostly happens and for all we know that happened here too.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 35,820
    People say, "I'm not down w homos", "I don't fuck w faggots", but what does someone's elses PDA have to do with you? Unless someone physically does it to you, I don't see the complaint. If it bothers you, turn the other direction. I just don't get how it affects your life, nothing is being pushed on you directly or indirectly.
  • lordhonka2lordhonka2 Posts: 1,169
    world yall gone act like theat aint weak as hell. he supposed to have a nigga back and he jumpin in another nigga arms kissing him. when only reall nigga went to war they used to make them stay at home and watcth the women . I know its been gay niggas in the armed forces. but this is unacceptable. I cant trust him in a fire fight. regular gay marine maybe not this dude
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 2,943
    Seems like one of those moments where the pictured was snapped at the height up the moment. I bet the whole interaction only lasted for like, 2 seconds but its currently being made an issue by people who want to control everything about your life.
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 12,981
    NGA IM IN THE NAVY AS WE TYPE... THAT SHYT BUDDY DOING AINT CALLED FOR... U CAN GIVE ALLL THE EXAMPLES THAT YOU WANT

why is it uncalled for? Thats his significant other right? if it were an man kissing his girlfriend it would be all good. Thats their perrogative

real nigga shit
    on some real shyt u petty... smh i honestly think u trollin but oh well...

aint nothin petty about it

i just dont fuck wit faggots b

it it that hard to understand

shit on they life and i hope they burn in hell

u really trollin now nigga.....
  • TheJamel wrote: »

that is the time
    and
    that is the place

Now it is organized.

stop shitting on it.

I'VE BEEN ON THE SHIP FOR A 9 MONTH DEPLOYMENT..... THE SAME DEPLOYMENT WHERE WE DID GET OFF FOR LIBERTY UNTIL THE 7MONTH MARK...

IVE BEEN IN THE SAND, THE 120 DEGREE WEATHER, SO YOU CAN SAVE ALLLLL OF THAT SHYT FOR THE NEXT PERSON...

YOU CAN MISS WHO EVER YOU WANT, BUT TWO GROWN ASS MEN WRAPPIN THEIR LEGS AROUND EACH OTHER AINT COOL... NOT NOW, NOT THEN NOT NEVER
  • AND YALL NGS KILL ME WITH THAT "OHH ITS ONLY WRONG CAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS IT".. NGA AINT NO BIBLE GOTTA TELL ME THAT TWO MEN OR TWO WOMEN IS WRONG....

U STICK YA KEY IN THE KEY WHOLE... U CANT OPEN A DOOR WITH A DOOR...
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,142
    edited February 2012
    AND YALL NGS KILL ME WITH THAT "OHH ITS ONLY WRONG CAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS IT".. NGA AINT NO BIBLE GOTTA TELL ME THAT TWO MEN OR TWO WOMEN IS WRONG....

U STICK YA KEY IN THE KEY WHOLE... U CANT OPEN A DOOR WITH A DOOR...

Nigga

We live in a society where you can take DRUGS AND HAVE MORE CHILDREN.

Where we can graft pieces of metal/fiberglass/plastics onto people as replacement appendages.

Where I can communicate with someone in fucking Malaysia with as much difficulty as contacting my mom who lives 30 miles away.

FOH with that "IT AINT NATURAL!!!" bullshit, we have longggggg past crossed that threshold, B.

• R.D.R.D. Posts: 10,430
    Iran looking at this picture like "them bitch ass niggas dont really want war with us"
  • alvarez_313alvarez_313 Posts: 1,285
    To each his own.. Thanks for your military service in any case..
  • NiggersauceNiggersauce Posts: 3,040
    Nah he aint have to jump with his legs wrapped around him like that.

But i guess if everyone else can do public displays of affection hes entitled to it.