What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Wait one GOT damn minute....

FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in AKA Donkey
I been feedin' these streets for fucking YEARS! How in the fuck is Will Munny a mod and I'm not? Nigga....man, fuck that crakkka ass nigga man.
2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

“We’re post-bourgie,” she said.
Young-Ice

Replies

• John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they modded Munny like on some real shit ahahahahah
  • NiggersauceNiggersauce Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    Dink...is that you???
  • Munny is that n*gga.
    "The more you know, the less you believe."
  • TruerapTruerap Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    He a mod what?

But he cool and he always come correct so whatever.
    lebron3.gif
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being a mod is overrated.

I still love you, baby.
    2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

FucktheIC wrote: »
    Being a mod is overrated.

I still love you, baby.

Who are you? Is this Fabion?

Who else? You leave your man yet? I'll fly to Houston TONIGHT!
    2877kz.jpg

So where did we fit in?

• FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Will Munny is not a mod. Going to anyone's profile page lists what they are his clearly says Registered User.
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny is not a mod. Going to anyone's profile page lists what they are his clearly says Registered User.

• Who knows? I'm not trying to waste another plane ticket on Virginia.

I'm thinking Vegas and telling her to meet me there.

Now I could be reading into this too deep, but are u implying that u went to VA with thoughts of maybe hooking up with Dro, but upon arrrival u saw that he was even uglier and poorly dressed than u had anticipated, and with that u hopped on the next thing smoking to H Town?

U can just ignore this post and answer via PM if u wish to spare his feelings, that would be mighty courteous of u.
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CB hilarious as ever.....

WTF is a Fabion?
  • DRO3000 wrote: »
    .....AND HERE WE GO WITH THE ATTENTION WHORE!

BUDDY THIS AINT GOT SHYT, I MEAN SHYT TO DO WITH YOU!

Reeeelaxxxx buddy lol, I was talking to Kat, mind yours.

*lol @ her really PM'ing me and confirming my theory*
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO TO SEA WORLD IF YOU WANNA PLAY WITH THE WHALES

mcajqa.jpg
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you're bright enough to know that I knew what you were getting at DRO..lol.

impossible....

Dupacproud_babydaddy
  • finafloefinafloe Posts: 566 ✭✭✭
    Lmaooo mexican fruit stand
    I made it 30 weeks!!! 1/20/2014 soo happy god blessed me with another strong fighting baby girl :)
    edited March 2012
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    dusouljah wrote: »
    I think you're bright enough to know that I knew what you were getting at DRO..lol.

impossible....
    YOU HOLD THE RECORD FOR "FAT NGA STAYING WITH THEY MAMA THE LONGEST", SO ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

and you hold the record for being too black to be seen even when under a spotlight....

• Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    was listening to KEEPIN it REAL, with AL SHARPTON........& this nigga was reading the tweets and this fool said "we got a tweet from SLOPPY_BECKY......"..............LMFAO........man when KEEPIN it REAL, goes wrong :))
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    It's not lying if people believe it.

using this.......

Me and Loo did not have sex, never even talked...for the record.

sometimes nothing needs to be said....

lol.....

mouth

lol.....

• I didn't fuck doubletee or loo...stop spreading lies!

Tee already moved on to the other white girl anyway..smh.

Say the name.
  • ChasinBenjaminsChasinBenjamins Posts: 784
    edited March 2012
    He calls her Aimee, better known as beezy around these parts.

NoOoOoOoO!!! Fuck, guess I gotta step my simp game up a notch.

Fuck outta here Plap, ur too low class and trashy for her likes.. try bathing more than 4x a week before u try gettin at her, dustball.
  • Is that Plap?? lmao..yeah homey you don't stand a chance.

Neither do you CB. Tee is a sexy mf.

*Ahhhh, holds chest and grasps for air* Shots at me, Kat? smh

Well i'll have u know im from BK, yeah thats rite, Brooklyn, New york... we get midwest/southern chicks with the snap of a finger outchea, they love the acccent yo. Dont know, u better ask somebody!
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who knows? I'm not trying to waste another plane ticket on Virginia.

As someone that has been in VA since 87, I can say "I'm not even mad."
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    Who knows? I'm not trying to waste another plane ticket on Virginia.

Now I could be reading into this too deep, but are u implying that u went to VA with thoughts of maybe hooking up with Dro, but upon arrrival u saw that he was even uglier and poorly dressed than u had anticipated, and with that u hopped on the next thing smoking to H Town?

U can just ignore this post and answer via PM if u wish to spare his feelings, that would be mighty courteous of u.

My sister lives in Virginia.

Meanwhile..
    IMAG0608.jpg

I don't weigh no 300lbs..not then, and not now.

Damn, I'm wifing 10 times outta 10.
    2877kz.jpg

So where did we fit in?