Wait one GOT damn minute....

Replies

• FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dusouljah wrote: »
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    I think you're bright enough to know that I knew what you were getting at DRO..lol.

impossible....
    YOU HOLD THE RECORD FOR "FAT NGA STAYING WITH THEY MAMA THE LONGEST", SO ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

and you hold the record for being too black to be seen even when under a spotlight....

Wassup Du, what you doin' witcha life, nigga?
  • KimiKimi Posts: 1,751
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    what the hell is so special about bein a mod anyway?

E-Power 8-|
  • TruerapTruerap Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    LOL at Sock Drawer.
    Lol @ chi..you won't ever find my titties or pussy on the internet. That's too private for ya'll to be up here giving out critiques.

You don't say.....

BRB i can find pic if i want brb forgot you was fat my bad.
    Womp womp...

Not meant to be funny child and who say womp womp smh how old is you 80?
    Lol @ child..old enough to put you over my knee little boy.

Sorry im not into domination especially not with a big girl like yourself.
    5'10 175

15% body fat.
    Lies.

For real you need a hug.

smh you are sad.
    So niggas out here sending shot speak up.....
  • DNB1DNB1 "that's what I do...I drink and I know things".... Posts: 17,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone got a pic of the chick in question?

Never heard of her.....
    ImParallel wrote: »
    Just saw in a thread that Kat smokes weed. *sigh*

She also does E to get her freak on.....

SMH
  • DNB1DNB1 "that's what I do...I drink and I know things".... Posts: 17,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does your man smoke weed Kat? Don't look like the type......
    Kat if you don't want me to tell anyone i won't just say the word.
    True, but I've seen it before......
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    I think you're bright enough to know that I knew what you were getting at DRO..lol.

impossible....
    YOU HOLD THE RECORD FOR "FAT NGA STAYING WITH THEY MAMA THE LONGEST", SO ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

and you hold the record for being too black to be seen even when under a spotlight....

Wassup Du, what you doin' witcha life, nigga?

THAT NGA STILL STAY AT HIS MAMA'S HOUSE, ALONG WITH HIS WIFE AND KID..

DU AND HIS WIFE SLEEPS IN BUNK BEDS (OF COUSE DU SLEEPS ON THE BOTTOM BUNK

AND HIS CHILD SLEEPS IN THE SOCK DRAWER

Damn, I thought that nigga was making moves he said.
  • p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Kat getting her K-Mart on with the roll back
    2m769w0.jpg
    Lol @ the breakdown

"superman music plays"

DONT WORRY ABOUT THEM HATERS KATT, THEY WISE THE HAD A GIRL WITH A STOMACH AS FLAT AS YOURS!

Fall the fuck back, bitch. That's MAH WOMAN!
  • DWODWO Dead n the middle of Lil' Italy little did we kno That we riddled some mddlemen who ddn't do diddly ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 62,628 Regulator
    Lol @ the breakdown

"superman music plays"

DONT WORRY ABOUT THEM HATERS KATT, THEY WISE THE HAD A GIRL WITH A STOMACH AS FLAT AS YOURS!

smh..why do your saves always seem like a set up?

You ain't slick DRO!

actually any animal coverd in oil is very slick....
  • DWODWO Dead n the middle of Lil' Italy little did we kno That we riddled some mddlemen who ddn't do diddly ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 62,628 Regulator
    lmao..you better stop playing off my comments DU!
    lmao...

i think you be purposely setting them up...we all know you're the queen of subliminals

• The JackalThe Jackal Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    Lol want to talk about niggas who should have been mods.
    nigga you know kat will never give you the goods... why would she??

because for 7 years everybody that crosses her path will have bad luck....think about the kids...
    i normally never ask another man about shit that goes on in the bed room... but when you fuck with the lights off..does it freak chicks out???i mean it gotta be like having sex with an invisible man.....and i can't imagine a lotta chicks being down with that....
    i normally never ask another man about shit that goes on in the bed room... but when you fuck with the lights off..does it freak chicks out???i mean it gotta be like having sex with an invisible man.....and i can't imagine a lotta chicks being down with that....

WELL, ITS KINDA FUNNY YOU BROUGHT THAT UP... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE 1ST GUY TO EVER ASK HIS GIRL" HEY, CAN YOU UNDO MY BRA IN THE BACK?"

+1
    dro fucked up once and wore black swimming trunks to the beach.....

nigga took 8 tranquilizer darts in the neck bcuz of that shit.....and even after he woke up....them white folk thought they hit the gold mine with one of them talking monkeys from the planet of the apes....

they had to show up wit ha drivers license and birth certificate to get that nigga back home...

true story..
    DWO
    edited March 2012
    think i'm lying???

dro....with a straight face tell us you don't get an indecent exposure fine every time you wear black slacks or jeans... out in public

don't even try to bullshit us....