Yo Marvel need to step their animated feature length game up...

CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Quite Comical
I kno' they're makin' a killing with the movies in the cinemas...but cot damn I'd love to see an X-Men animated flick with the original five where they beef with Magneto for the first time...

Or a Fantastic Four vs the Sub Mariner thang...would be dope

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 60,994 Regulator
    they anitmated movies are iight but DC got that area on lock
    CitySojourner
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, WTF IS THIS?
  • A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    saw this Hulk vs Thor and Hulk vs Wolverine movie. shit was pretty tight, good action but too short and not much story.

but yea, DC pretty well got it locked up. latest couple i saw - Batman Year One and JLA: Doom - were both sick
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 44,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengers vs x-men would be dope since they got the comic going this summer...

but the g4 anime flick are nice and i been waiting on the dvd to drop (blade, ironman, x-men)
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 14,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC got the belt right now...
    louis rich
  • yeah i rap so don't yeah i rap so don't Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reaperbong wrote: »
    saw this Hulk vs Thor and Hulk vs Wolverine movie. shit was pretty tight, good action but too short and not much story.

but yea, DC pretty well got it locked up. latest couple i saw - Batman Year One and JLA: Doom - were both sick

You got the dvd rips?
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher My tattoos say "Loves Life!". My attitudes like a sunrise! Arkham AsylumPosts: 41,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reaperbong wrote: »

My roomate has that movie. I thought it was gonna be way doper than it was. It was cool but i expected more haha. shit felt like it ended out of no where.
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far disney has fucked marvel in that regards lionsgate needed to be given more contracts to marvel characters as they were doing a good job on the introductory build up and needed freedom to expand on...
    Wild SelfSoloman_The_Wise
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher My tattoos say "Loves Life!". My attitudes like a sunrise! Arkham AsylumPosts: 41,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have any of yall peeped the "Motion comics" they got a thor one, iron man, black panther. i guess the story is cool but the way its animated is kinda shitty imo. Black Panther was the only one i watched all the way thru. most of them are on netflix tho.
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, WTF IS THIS?

The animation may be so-so but the subject matter is GOAT, IMO. Highly recommended.
  • CitySojournerCitySojourner Posts: 680 ✭✭✭✭
    Dc always has great animators doing their stuff. Year one and Gotham Knight were great, still haven't seen a Marvel cartoon film up to that caliber.