DroppedTheBomb.Com

Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Yoooooooo this site is crazy as fuck.

Niggas tell "secrets" (i feel most are prob fake)

Shit be some funny shit though and the comments are funny too.

Replies

• Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682
    Here's a story I found on there....I think a girl wrote it.

Whats the big deal about blowing my dad and brothers

I'm 15 and I give them blowjobs, they've never asked me to or forced me to. I just starting doing it after I broke up with my boyfriend. I was skinny dipping with my brothers and liked looking at their cocks. I just blew one then the other. I blew my dad for the first time in the garage. I told him I wanted to give him a blow job for his birthday, and after some convincing he let me.

I have a new boyfriend, but I still like to give dad and my brothers blow jobs. I like the looks on their faces when I'm doing it. I don't let them touch me in any other way, and they've never tried.

I know the special favors they do for me like daddy getting me a new car, and my brothers doing my chores and helping me out in school are because I blow them, but I'd blow them even if they didn't
  • Loo.LooLoo.Loo Posts: 682
    yo here's another one from an 18 year old man that says he still gets spankings

So I'm almost 18 years old.. Male and I still get my ass beat if I do something wrong.. My Dad seriously Spanks me on my Bare Butt even for just swearing.. I always try to get free or try to avoid it.. but his stronger.. and If I try to get away he will just add more on to my spanking.. normally its with a belt... it hurts like Hell! well My little sister is always telling on me.. for stuff I didn't do.. like yesterday she came outside into the back yard and was crying.. when my Parents asked what was wrong she told them I tried to push her down the stairs.. well my Dad whipped my ass.. and let her watch right there in the back yard.. It actually still hurts.. I was just wondering is this normal? because none of my friends get punished this way
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does one convince their father or brother to suck his dick.....just wow!
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Ayo Taeboo come suck a real nigga Dick

Thank you, but no thank you.

• J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 8,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    walks in thread

what is Loo talking about......reads stories

yJ7SC.gif

exits
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loo.Loo wrote:
    Here's a story I found on there....I think a girl wrote it.

Whats the big deal about blowing my dad and brothers

I'm 15 and I give them blowjobs, they've never asked me to or forced me to. I just starting doing it after I broke up with my boyfriend. I was skinny dipping with my brothers and liked looking at their cocks. I just blew one then the other. I blew my dad for the first time in the garage. I told him I wanted to give him a blow job for his birthday, and after some convincing he let me.

I have a new boyfriend, but I still like to give dad and my brothers blow jobs. I like the looks on their faces when I'm doing it. I don't let them touch me in any other way, and they've never tried.

I know the special favors they do for me like daddy getting me a new car, and my brothers doing my chores and helping me out in school are because I blow them, but I'd blow them even if they didn't

Ayo, this shit got me in fucking tears B!
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 37,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no sir ....but I wouldnt put it past white folks
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Shout Out To All The Pear Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    taeboo wrote: »
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Ayo Taeboo come suck a real nigga Dick

Thank you, but no thank you.

You should suck a trill nigga dick then
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    walks in thread

what is Loo talking about......reads stories

yJ7SC.gif

exits

LOL dis has gotta be the best gif reaction to a thread haahhhaahha...

White folk are crazy tho.. the gal blowing off her famo must be white coz aint no n*gga havin their daughter/sister giving them the sloppy lolly. Nasty ho!!
  • ClutchCityCartelClutchCityCartel HoustonPosts: 21,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo wtf lol
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the incest on this site is fucking disgusting.
  • zay_24zay_24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    I don;t see how a 18 year old still getting spankings tho
  • SneakDZASneakDZA Just a guy Posts: 7,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there used to be a site like this called notproud.org or something but it was less bullshit and more just straight confessions but i think the dude stopped running it because there were too many people confessing to murders and rapes and molestations and shit.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't finish the 1st sentence of the first story. Man wtf!
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the incest on this site is fucking disgusting.
    the result of incest is the pic in your avi
    In Your Moms Room
  • powerman 5000powerman 5000 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    postsecret.com is my favorite site like this. I believe the shit on there is 99% true but it's never anything off the wall like the first post shit. There's even books and events where participants go. it's meant to be uplifting but every now and then there's some down right disgusting shit on there. About 3 weeks ago, there was a police officer that actually admitted to planting evidence on there. shit was scary.
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 39,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to the site, trolls. No way this shit is true, some of it okay it's whatever but this off the wall shit about incest I ain't going for.
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This fucking site is for weirdos and pedos...