Military thread....

Replies

• Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What aircraft do you/did you work on?

Globemaster C17A>>>>

C130 Hercules h-models....they aight....very versatile aircraft tho.

c-17's are beasts tho. and they're fucking huge.
    Karl.
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bitch back up I see
    I see they decomed the Shitty Kitty
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    I see they decomed the Shitty Kitty

WHAT UP OLD MAN.. U BEEN MISSIN OUT!
    What up niggaro, the IC is way past wack now. I just dip in and out see what's happening, same soup just reheated I see

• Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staff Duty sucks dick.
    Staff Duty sucks dick.

Back in HS...My nigga used to sneak hoes over and we'd blow weed and driink when his pops would have staff duty...
    Staff Duty sucks dick.

Back in HS...My nigga used to sneak hoes over and we'd blow weed and driink when his pops would have staff duty...

lol. Sounds about right.
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SPC Johnson got that special field grade before ETS
    7 Years and Done
    Ft Bliss
    Ft Bragg
    Korea
  • mc317mc317 the landPosts: 3,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    152nd intel squadron
    Tsgt nevada air national guard
    Creech afb
    mc317 wrote: »
    152nd intel squadron
    Tsgt nevada air national guard
    Creech afb

Fellow guardsmen what it do...

Mane when I first enlisted....intel was an open shop at my base right? So I speak with one of the AGR there, he's impressed by me and erething...then they tell me that tech school length (17 weeks right?) and I was like :!! I was tryna get back in college asap....

Plus they said there wasnt a bonus attached to it...(which was either a mistake or an outright lie) cuz there was a bonus (the girl who ended up taking the slot was who I flew with to Lackland for BMT)....I kick myself in the ass every now and then for not taking it tho, given the civilian applicability.

• mc317mc317 the landPosts: 3,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^what up aiman! Naw tech school was 6mos but there are 6 diff intel afsc, you should have took the intel slot man 1nanything=top secret clearance=gravy ass gs 15 job when you get out reclass when you can playboy
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Set my heart on the Seabees as soon as i graduate next year feb.

Either a CM or CE.
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did 4 years army switched up and went air force been doing that for 4 years now fuels/pol
  • 704Hustla704Hustla Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    4 years air force as security forces officer..got to see abilene, texas and baghdad,mosul in iraq, bahrain and a base in germany but i forgot the name..been out for almost 5 years now..funny thing is as im a civilian now most of my cousin went in the army
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sgt gordon
    ad army
    13b king of battle
    ft.campbell
    baumholer,germany(the worst duty station in the army)
    almost 6 yrs
    Back on Staff Duty and it still sucks.
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sgt gordon
    ad army
    13b king of battle
    ft.campbell
    baumholer,germany(the worst duty station in the army)
    almost 6 yrs

damn word?, its within proxmity of KTown so I figured thats where everybody go

• CP203CP203 Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

damn word?, its within proxmity of KTown so I figured thats where everybody go

[/quote]

ktown is popping bout baumholder is ass they tried to close it but the mayor of baumholder went to congress and told them that the town couldnt survive without the us army that shit is crazy when we got back from deployment all the bars had signs welcoming back american soldiers but they are german and when i was on rear d for the 1st 3months of deployments them shits was dead and the only time germans go out is when americans are there man fuck baumholder
    edited April 2012
    704Hustla wrote: »
    4 years air force as security forces officer..got to see abilene, texas and baghdad,mosul in iraq, bahrain and a base in germany but i forgot the name..been out for almost 5 years now..funny thing is as im a civilian now most of my cousin went in the army

@704Hustla

You might be the first officer ive seen post here. Yo question how is OTS? Im thinking I wanna commission when i graduate but I wanna do so thru the Guard (AMS instead of OTS but they're nearly identical cept AMS is wayyyy shorter)...
  • hey guys i know this is ur convo goin on just sticking in a pin for comment tell me what u think
  • Trying to drop some weight, & enlist as a 68w, with a option 40 if im feeling tho'd enough then. 7 year army brat lol
  • Desi_416Desi_416 Posts: 722 ✭✭✭✭
    Anybody here canadian, in the Canadian military??? I'm seriously considering enlisting, I've always wanted to be in the Army (well air force really but I ain't got the math to be a fighter pilot and that's bout the only thing I would want to do) infantry specifically... I've always said Reg force is the way to go but I got a
    2 year old and wifey kinda against it, so I figure I'll join the Reserves and that way if I do want to do a tour somewhere its always an Option....
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Ishi wrote: »

Either a CM or CE.

go CM and get your civil engineering degree ASAP
    go CE and get your electrical engineering degree ASAP
    caddo man wrote: »

Either a CM or CE.

Ayo Caddo, what's your rate?

• caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »

Either a CM or CE.

Ayo Caddo, what's your rate?

SK bruh!!!! Well now LS.
    You are getting up there bruh! we have discussed this plenty of times. The Meridian days!!!!!!!!!
    king hassan