Game of Thrones- Season 2

Replies

• bignormbignorm Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This wont end well for Rob.

notice how king homo did not acknowledge teh "kang of the north" claim.
    BoldChild
  • thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robb is gonna get in trouble but not for people not acknowledging him.

Stannis says you either bend the knee or you die he should worry about stannis since Renly is playing games.
    BoldChild
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, HBO must have a deal with the Gay community to throw some Homo shit in ever good series it produces. lol

RIP Yoren though, he went out like a G.
    Inglewood_BBoldChildCutty5000
  • tru_m.a.ctru_m.a.c Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that there is an excessive amount of kid killing this season too. They did that little boy that had the arrow in his leg dirty. Shit if I was that little boy I woulda kept my mouth closed and just played dead. Soon as he opened his mouth I knew he was gone. And s/o to Arya with that quick thinkin telling them that the boy they killed was Gendry cuz his dumb ass was sure bout to step forward when they asked which one was him.

lmao yo that kid got clapped!

that sword to his neck shit was super fucked up
    BoldChild
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn... dude from the nights watch went out like a G tho
    BoldChild
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Theon should've kept playing the middle (no Yara), send the letter but just say his dad didn't go for it and he has renewed his allegiance with his father and family.

Damn Robb gonna be fighting on all fronts. Smh

i know right? nobody fuckin wit him right now. it dont look good

Damn, HBO must have a deal with the Gay community to throw some Homo shit in ever good series it produces. lol

RIP Yoren though, he went out like a G.

that was his name? ima have to remember that.

Kame wrote: »
    That scene with arya and yoren talking was great

theon a little bitch

yeah it was. damn, arya the starks cant catch a break tho

john out there fuckin up.

renly bitch a straight freak.

tyrion playin chess on these niggas.

how tyrion ho gon try to act like she aint a ho? stay in your place bitch.

varys the spider got mad quotables.

RIP my nigga yoren.

pour-one-out.jpg

another dope ass episode

BoldChildtru_m.a.c
  • jonlakadeadmicjonlakadeadmic Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭✭
    for anyone else who read the book

how come i dont remember Renly being such a homo? did they ever even mention that i cant remember

plus like someone else said, in the book Renly did in fact take the whole thing as a game but dude still had a good army
    BoldChild
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't read the thread... but fuck all of u are able to watch this shit... bastards...

tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Game-of-Thrones--_25243/
    BoldChildIntellectualViolence
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard Mississippi DeltaPosts: 3,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yoren going down = remind me of Bodie on The Wire

What I got a plm with tho, crackas just gonna let Crasten slide away with the shit?
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real shit, I hit everyone with a GOAT.
    hueyKameLambent
  • dogfromduckhuntdogfromduckhunt Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

how come i dont remember Renly being such a homo? did they ever even mention that i cant remember

plus like someone else said, in the book Renly did in fact take the whole thing as a game but dude still had a good army

I think the only person who outright called him on it was Stannis.
    Spoiler:

And in the forth(?) book
    Spoiler:

Mostly I think it was in the description. Ned would always point out how well dressed he was.
  • S.jR.S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Posts: 4,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yoren was the last nigga to hold it down for Ned, getting his daughter to safety.

Speaking of Arya I'm mad other niggas putting bodies on needle before her. She better get her shit back.
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dicking down your old lady. Posts: 6,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

The only person in the books who I can remember calling out anyone about Renly being a homo wasn't even to Renly.
    Spoiler:

I'm about to start A Feast for Crows tomorrow. I heard after Storm of Swords the story doesn't really progress all that much when it comes to the books, seems like he's building up The Winds of Winter to be epic.
    Littlefinger called Renly out about being gay in season 1, when they were in the stands watching the jousting.

Saying some shit about "when will you be having YOUR friend" as he points to Loras.
  • dogfromduckhuntdogfromduckhunt Posts: 582 ✭✭✭
    Littlefinger called Renly out about being gay in season 1, when they were in the stands watching the jousting.

Saying some shit about "when will you be having YOUR friend" as he points to Loras.

Did that happen in the book too? Know they made a bet, but can't remember if LF called him out.
    Yoren was the last nigga to hold it down for Ned, getting his daughter to safety.

Speaking of Arya I'm mad other niggas putting bodies on needle before her. She better get her shit back.

remember she already killed that stable boy last season.

Did that happen in the book too? Know they made a bet, but can't remember if LF called him out.
    I'm not sure, but I read something about that scene being different from the book. But I think it was just the bet. That comment came after Littlefinger lost the bet.

remember she already killed that stable boy last season.

You right, but she still need to get her shit back.
    edited April 2012
    Damn this show is taking no prisoners though they killed that little kid outright.
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think tyrion is plotting to take over. Fat dude from beetle juice that he was talking to kinda hinted at it when they were talking.
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same dude from fresh prince halloween episode? damn thats a perfect role for him
    Yeah Storm of Swords doesnt progress AS much, but it lets you know what was happening with the characters you didnt hear much from in the previous book...

after reading all of them its all kind of meshed together for me i cant pinpoint when things happened
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has it ever been revealed, in the show or books, who Snow's mom is?
    thatni99ajahmal
  • PaperPlaneJanePaperPlaneJane Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Matt- wrote: »
    Has it ever been revealed, in the show or books, who Snow's mom is?

Nope thats like the greatest mystery of the whole book series. There's even a site thats nothing but theories on who his mom is. But thru all 5 of the books....still don't know who his mother is.

from reading the first book it seem obvious. the show dont give no hints about jon snow moms tho
    theres talk about his "milk-mother" named wylla

there are also theories that many people genuinely believe about Jon's parents...in which Ned is not the father