Xmen Vs Avengers

Replies

• Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im really sick of the marvels fighting each other. Its why pretty much why all of the Avengers villains aren't a big deal anymore.
    MorganFreemanKing
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 18,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thor is a fucking GOD. And for shits and giggles they should make ODIN a main staple.

Cuz we all know nobody fucking with that nigga.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 27,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shiz have you read the Thor Shattered series? or know what happened? isnt thor dead?
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Thor get murdered by Sentry?

Back to topic, I think avengers would murder the X-Men. Nobody's stopping Hulk.
    runningwolf1980
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 18,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Shiz have you read the Thor Shattered series? or know what happened? isnt thor dead?

Naw, ima have to check it out though
  • DoctopianDoctopian Posts: 302
    Sour-Rell wrote: »

The other way around, actually.

This would be a pretty decent scrap if Hulk and Thor weren't involved. Magneto isn't what he used to be, Storm isn't in Thor's class, and Namor hasn't been a true rival to the Hulk in over 40 years.

• Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doctopian wrote: »

This would be a pretty decent scrap if Hulk and Thor weren't involved. Magneto isn't what he used to be, Storm isn't in Thor's class, and Namor hasn't been a true rival to the Hulk in over 40 years.

In the arc where Norman Osborne and Dr. Doom collaborated against the avengers or something and created the dark avengers then tricked Sentry into joining with them but I may have got that confused with Aries. I think Sentry went ape shit and beat both them.
  • Triple B'sTriple B's Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭
    Doctopian wrote: »

In the arc where Norman Osborne and Dr. Doom collaborated against the avengers or something and created the dark avengers then tricked Sentry into joining with them but I may have got that confused with Aries. I think Sentry went ape shit and beat both them.

Sentry/Void killed Ares in "Siege". Thor killed Void
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 30,004 Regulator
    Looking like it might be good its going to center around the Phoenix coming back to wreck shit as Hope as its conduit. Marvels last big event was horrible The Fear Itself was dumb. Heard a Scarlett Witch sub-story we also play in A vs X.
  • DrMindbender122DrMindbender122 Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭
    Well, I grabbed my cop of "XvA #0" today. Not much popped off other than the Vision sonning the shit outta the Scarlet Witch.
    You bought it? i thought it dont drop till april
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 13,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that bitch being in love with a robot was always a retarded storyline. I thinkit was a shot at east europeans or whereever wanda is from. She also has a incestuous(sp) relationship with her brother...... 'scust.
    @ Lou Cypher - it dropped on 3/28/2012

@ gns - LMAO
  • louis richlouis rich BeantownPosts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I grabbed my cop of "XvA #0" today. Not much popped off other than the Vision sonning the shit outta the Scarlet Witch.

i read it, not impress the way it starts off, but hope sonning the serpent society, was good.....
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That incest shit is in the Ultimate Comics universe
    AvX #1 comes out this week, Niggas.

Iron Man vs Magneto and Namor vs The Thing.
  • h deezyh deezy Posts: 26
    Damn this sounds like it might be good.

Anywhere I can cop the comics online? I don't think there's comic shops in Michigan anymore.
    Im sure marvel.com will have print and digital copies.
    I just went to my local shop; Nigga behind the counter talmbout he got the book, but can't sell it to any copies to anyone until they have a "Avengers vs X-Men" release party @ 8pm tonight.

Gayness
  • h deezyh deezy Posts: 26
    I just went to my local shop; Nigga behind the counter talmbout he got the book, but can't sell it to any copies to anyone until they have a "Avengers vs X-Men" release party @ 8pm tonight.

Gayness
    Lol. Wtf?
    Dumb. i always envy the dudes that work at the comic shop. theyre always telling me shit that hasnt happened yet, and alls they do is read comics all day
  • smittysmithsmittysmith Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the recent one where they face off with the Phoenix in the end?
    Anyhow, the X-Men have the Avengers severely outnumbered, outpowered, and outwitted. Cyclops is far more of a formidable strategist and tactician that Caps and besides Thor, Hulk, and maybe Iron Man the rest of the group will end up being dog food. I'll say this Thor will be a serious problem for all the X-Men, unless Magneto gets involved.
    edited April 2012
    lol that X Men team cant compete

New_Avengers_24_Preview3.jpg

False. In honestly, its a upset if the X-Men find a way to fuck up and lose.

Got AvX #1 today. I dunno why yall keep saying Cyclops ain't got no balls; nigga stole on Cap with an optic blast. LMAO @ telling Cap: "Respectfully, get the Hell offa MY island." My boy ain't fucking around.

Shit is about to go down something really real.

I'm cooling issue #2 in two weeks. Imma fuck around and get all the tie-in issues, too.