Why do/don't you believe in god?

11011131516

Replies

  • bambu wrote: »
    The Vast Majority of us? What America do You Live in Again? Far as us Going into Darwin's Theory of Evolution & Social Darwinism. They are as Far apart as You Can be. Racism preceded Darwin by centuries. Ever hear of slavery? Besides, Darwin wrote of biological evolution and was opposed to what is called Social Darwinism. Racists have abused Darwin mercilessly with this nonsense. The term "survival of the fittest" was not coined by Darwin. The term " favored races" if People actually bother to read the book prior to criticizing it, has nothing at all to do with the so-called human races, but instead refers to "Varieties" amongst species other than human

    Now Please Point out The Differences in Races other than the Color of our skins!

    @maestro_lungs....

    Ok now I cant tell if you are ignorant or just opposing me off feelings???

    Your statements show that you have a very limited understanding of both the theory itself and its history.....

    The theory of evolution ......

    Conclusion

    Fossil records, archaeology, and genetic DNA studies of the living races support Charles
    Darwin’s insight that we evolved in Africa. Humans then spread to the Middle East, Europe, Asia,
    Australia, and then to the Americas. As humans left Africa, their bodies, brains and behavior changed. To
    deal with the colder winters and scarcer food supply of Europe and Northeast Asia, the Oriental and
    White races moved away from an r-strategy toward the K-strategy. This meant more parenting and social
    organization, which required a larger brain size and a higher IQ. p.41

    http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    Feelings? Umm Why Would I Have Feelings? Neither of us are Scientist & Are Both Laymen at Best passing Off 2nd & Sometimes 3rd Hand Info about a Complex Subject. I Got a Good Grasp on The Theory of Evolution & It's History. I'm not what that Link is About or What You're Talking About K Strategy from R & Not sure what it Has to do With Evolution other than the Fact You Copied it from Page 41 of a Book that Talks about Evolution

    Other Than That, The Other Shit You Copied About it is On Point!
    bambu
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @waterproof.. That rap was wack as fuck btw

    Of course I would expect a negro like you to dislike a classic verse from the militant revolutionary version of Ice Cube from his classic song Be True to The Game off of The classic album, Death Certificate u agent
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Buddhist concept of Brahma means highest. Brahmins were a social class for example. Brahma in the Buddhist sense is Nirvana. Brahma in Hinduism is a god. The Buddha did not acknowledge a creator god. Nice try, though

    U done fucked up, u do know buddha wrote about meeting and battling gods and u do know buddha is aware of brahma and here was talking about brahma, I got books on him and we going to bust this open when I get to a computer
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    u do know malcolm x and mlk started seeing eye to eye...
    ..which means at one point they didn't agree.
    waterproof wrote: »
    and had plans
    Of more meeting to discuss joining together on certain issues.

    yeah, certain issues
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    waterproof wrote: »
    @waterproof.. That rap was wack as fuck btw

    Of course I would expect a negro like you to dislike a classic verse from the militant revolutionary version of Ice Cube from his classic song Be True to The Game off of The classic album, Death Certificate u agent

    It was still wack to me. My opinion.

    bambuDisciplined InSight
  • bambubambu Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    bambu wrote: »
    The Vast Majority of us? What America do You Live in Again? Far as us Going into Darwin's Theory of Evolution & Social Darwinism. They are as Far apart as You Can be. Racism preceded Darwin by centuries. Ever hear of slavery? Besides, Darwin wrote of biological evolution and was opposed to what is called Social Darwinism. Racists have abused Darwin mercilessly with this nonsense. The term "survival of the fittest" was not coined by Darwin. The term " favored races" if People actually bother to read the book prior to criticizing it, has nothing at all to do with the so-called human races, but instead refers to "Varieties" amongst species other than human

    Now Please Point out The Differences in Races other than the Color of our skins!

    @maestro_lungs....

    Ok now I cant tell if you are ignorant or just opposing me off feelings???

    Your statements show that you have a very limited understanding of both the theory itself and its history.....

    The theory of evolution ......

    Conclusion

    Fossil records, archaeology, and genetic DNA studies of the living races support Charles
    Darwin’s insight that we evolved in Africa. Humans then spread to the Middle East, Europe, Asia,
    Australia, and then to the Americas. As humans left Africa, their bodies, brains and behavior changed. To
    deal with the colder winters and scarcer food supply of Europe and Northeast Asia, the Oriental and
    White races moved away from an r-strategy toward the K-strategy. This meant more parenting and social
    organization, which required a larger brain size and a higher IQ. p.41

    http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    Feelings? Umm Why Would I Have Feelings? Neither of us are Scientist & Are Both Laymen at Best passing Off 2nd & Sometimes 3rd Hand Info about a Complex Subject. I Got a Good Grasp on The Theory of Evolution & It's History. I'm not what that Link is About or What You're Talking About K Strategy from R & Not sure what it Has to do With Evolution other than the Fact You Copied it from Page 41 of a Book that Talks about Evolution

    Other Than That, The Other Shit You Copied About it is On Point!


    Speak for yourself fella..... I am a historian/scientist and far from a layman......

    Lesson 5: Never write or speak on a subject you know nothing about, for there is always somebody who knows that particular subject to laugh at you or to ask you embarrassing questions that may make others laugh at you. ~ Marcus Garvey

    So I'm not going to entertain your comments until you gain enough understanding in your theory to argue either for or against this shit....

    380.c.92.36_frontis.jpg



    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg
  • To My Understanding, Buddhism is not about either believing or not believing in God or gods. Rather, the historical Buddha taught that believing in gods was not useful for those seeking to realize enlightenment. In other words, God is unnecessary in Buddhism. For this reason, Buddhism is more accurately called nontheistic than atheistic . The Buddha also plainly said that he was not a god, but "awakened.
    BodhibambuD-Jack
  • bambu wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    The Vast Majority of us? What America do You Live in Again? Far as us Going into Darwin's Theory of Evolution & Social Darwinism. They are as Far apart as You Can be. Racism preceded Darwin by centuries. Ever hear of slavery? Besides, Darwin wrote of biological evolution and was opposed to what is called Social Darwinism. Racists have abused Darwin mercilessly with this nonsense. The term "survival of the fittest" was not coined by Darwin. The term " favored races" if People actually bother to read the book prior to criticizing it, has nothing at all to do with the so-called human races, but instead refers to "Varieties" amongst species other than human

    Now Please Point out The Differences in Races other than the Color of our skins!

    @maestro_lungs....

    Ok now I cant tell if you are ignorant or just opposing me off feelings???

    Your statements show that you have a very limited understanding of both the theory itself and its history.....

    The theory of evolution ......

    Conclusion

    Fossil records, archaeology, and genetic DNA studies of the living races support Charles
    Darwin’s insight that we evolved in Africa. Humans then spread to the Middle East, Europe, Asia,
    Australia, and then to the Americas. As humans left Africa, their bodies, brains and behavior changed. To
    deal with the colder winters and scarcer food supply of Europe and Northeast Asia, the Oriental and
    White races moved away from an r-strategy toward the K-strategy. This meant more parenting and social
    organization, which required a larger brain size and a higher IQ. p.41

    http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    Feelings? Umm Why Would I Have Feelings? Neither of us are Scientist & Are Both Laymen at Best passing Off 2nd & Sometimes 3rd Hand Info about a Complex Subject. I Got a Good Grasp on The Theory of Evolution & It's History. I'm not what that Link is About or What You're Talking About K Strategy from R & Not sure what it Has to do With Evolution other than the Fact You Copied it from Page 41 of a Book that Talks about Evolution

    Other Than That, The Other Shit You Copied About it is On Point!


    Speak for yourself fella..... I am a historian/scientist and far from a layman......

    Lesson 5: Never write or speak on a subject you know nothing about, for there is always somebody who knows that particular subject to laugh at you or to ask you embarrassing questions that may make others laugh at you. ~ Marcus Garvey

    So I'm not going to entertain your comments until you gain enough understanding in your theory to argue either for or against this shit....

    380.c.92.36_frontis.jpg



    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    I've Witness Enough of Your Dribble on Here to Know You Are no Scientist & Though You Fancy Yourself a Historian, I Highly Doubt You Have The Credentials to Give Yourself such a Lofty Title.

    Why are You Quote Mining Marcus Garvey? That Doesn't Prove You Know anything about Evolution or History.

    Whether I'm for or Against Evolution doesn't Matter. The Two of us Arguing About Something That is Accepted Science by The Over Whelming Majority of Science is Pointless.

    It's The Same Reasons Scientist ain't Banging Down the Doors of Churches to say they got the Better Creation Story.

    It Being accepted science doesn't Require Yours & My Belief!
    bambubeenwize
  • bambubambu Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bambu wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    The Vast Majority of us? What America do You Live in Again? Far as us Going into Darwin's Theory of Evolution & Social Darwinism. They are as Far apart as You Can be. Racism preceded Darwin by centuries. Ever hear of slavery? Besides, Darwin wrote of biological evolution and was opposed to what is called Social Darwinism. Racists have abused Darwin mercilessly with this nonsense. The term "survival of the fittest" was not coined by Darwin. The term " favored races" if People actually bother to read the book prior to criticizing it, has nothing at all to do with the so-called human races, but instead refers to "Varieties" amongst species other than human

    Now Please Point out The Differences in Races other than the Color of our skins!

    @maestro_lungs....

    Ok now I cant tell if you are ignorant or just opposing me off feelings???

    Your statements show that you have a very limited understanding of both the theory itself and its history.....

    The theory of evolution ......

    Conclusion

    Fossil records, archaeology, and genetic DNA studies of the living races support Charles
    Darwin’s insight that we evolved in Africa. Humans then spread to the Middle East, Europe, Asia,
    Australia, and then to the Americas. As humans left Africa, their bodies, brains and behavior changed. To
    deal with the colder winters and scarcer food supply of Europe and Northeast Asia, the Oriental and
    White races moved away from an r-strategy toward the K-strategy. This meant more parenting and social
    organization, which required a larger brain size and a higher IQ. p.41

    http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    Feelings? Umm Why Would I Have Feelings? Neither of us are Scientist & Are Both Laymen at Best passing Off 2nd & Sometimes 3rd Hand Info about a Complex Subject. I Got a Good Grasp on The Theory of Evolution & It's History. I'm not what that Link is About or What You're Talking About K Strategy from R & Not sure what it Has to do With Evolution other than the Fact You Copied it from Page 41 of a Book that Talks about Evolution

    Other Than That, The Other Shit You Copied About it is On Point!


    Speak for yourself fella..... I am a historian/scientist and far from a layman......

    Lesson 5: Never write or speak on a subject you know nothing about, for there is always somebody who knows that particular subject to laugh at you or to ask you embarrassing questions that may make others laugh at you. ~ Marcus Garvey

    So I'm not going to entertain your comments until you gain enough understanding in your theory to argue either for or against this shit....

    380.c.92.36_frontis.jpg



    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    I've Witness Enough of Your Dribble on Here to Know You Are no Scientist & Though You Fancy Yourself a Historian, I Highly Doubt You Have The Credentials to Give Yourself such a Lofty Title.

    Why are You Quote Mining Marcus Garvey? That Doesn't Prove You Know anything about Evolution or History.

    Whether I'm for or Against Evolution doesn't Matter. The Two of us Arguing About Something That is Accepted Science by The Over Whelming Majority of Science is Pointless.

    It's The Same Reasons Scientist ain't Banging Down the Doors of Churches to say they got the Better Creation Story.

    It Being accepted science doesn't Require Yours & My Belief!




    Again, speak for yourself lil' nigga....

    My full-time is bringing the argument to the professionals.......

    Which is why I only fuck around with you cats for fun....

    You can thank me later......

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg


  • bambu wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    The Vast Majority of us? What America do You Live in Again? Far as us Going into Darwin's Theory of Evolution & Social Darwinism. They are as Far apart as You Can be. Racism preceded Darwin by centuries. Ever hear of slavery? Besides, Darwin wrote of biological evolution and was opposed to what is called Social Darwinism. Racists have abused Darwin mercilessly with this nonsense. The term "survival of the fittest" was not coined by Darwin. The term " favored races" if People actually bother to read the book prior to criticizing it, has nothing at all to do with the so-called human races, but instead refers to "Varieties" amongst species other than human

    Now Please Point out The Differences in Races other than the Color of our skins!

    @maestro_lungs....

    Ok now I cant tell if you are ignorant or just opposing me off feelings???

    Your statements show that you have a very limited understanding of both the theory itself and its history.....

    The theory of evolution ......

    Conclusion

    Fossil records, archaeology, and genetic DNA studies of the living races support Charles
    Darwin’s insight that we evolved in Africa. Humans then spread to the Middle East, Europe, Asia,
    Australia, and then to the Americas. As humans left Africa, their bodies, brains and behavior changed. To
    deal with the colder winters and scarcer food supply of Europe and Northeast Asia, the Oriental and
    White races moved away from an r-strategy toward the K-strategy. This meant more parenting and social
    organization, which required a larger brain size and a higher IQ. p.41

    http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    Feelings? Umm Why Would I Have Feelings? Neither of us are Scientist & Are Both Laymen at Best passing Off 2nd & Sometimes 3rd Hand Info about a Complex Subject. I Got a Good Grasp on The Theory of Evolution & It's History. I'm not what that Link is About or What You're Talking About K Strategy from R & Not sure what it Has to do With Evolution other than the Fact You Copied it from Page 41 of a Book that Talks about Evolution

    Other Than That, The Other Shit You Copied About it is On Point!


    Speak for yourself fella..... I am a historian/scientist and far from a layman......

    Lesson 5: Never write or speak on a subject you know nothing about, for there is always somebody who knows that particular subject to laugh at you or to ask you embarrassing questions that may make others laugh at you. ~ Marcus Garvey

    So I'm not going to entertain your comments until you gain enough understanding in your theory to argue either for or against this shit....

    380.c.92.36_frontis.jpg



    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    I've Witness Enough of Your Dribble on Here to Know You Are no Scientist & Though You Fancy Yourself a Historian, I Highly Doubt You Have The Credentials to Give Yourself such a Lofty Title.

    Why are You Quote Mining Marcus Garvey? That Doesn't Prove You Know anything about Evolution or History.

    Whether I'm for or Against Evolution doesn't Matter. The Two of us Arguing About Something That is Accepted Science by The Over Whelming Majority of Science is Pointless.

    It's The Same Reasons Scientist ain't Banging Down the Doors of Churches to say they got the Better Creation Story.

    It Being accepted science doesn't Require Yours & My Belief!




    Again, speak for yourself lil' nigga....

    My full-time is bringing the argument to the professionals.......

    Which is why I only fuck around with you cats for fun....

    You can thank me later......

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg


    Yo Dawg You Spend way Too Much Time Having Fun Then, Cause Your Argument against is Losing Big Time on the World wide Scale! Shit Half The Time I See You Losing in Here, So I Know it Gotta Be Rough for You in The Real World...lol

    Yea Thanks, But No Thanks! Now & Later...lol
    bambuBodhibeenwize
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half The Time I See You Losing in Here, So I Know it Gotta Be Rough for You in The Real World...lol

    co fuckin sign



    maestro_lungsbeenwizebambu
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To My Understanding, Buddhism is not about either believing or not believing in God or gods. Rather, the historical Buddha taught that believing in gods was not useful for those seeking to realize enlightenment. In other words, God is unnecessary in Buddhism. For this reason, Buddhism is more accurately called nontheistic than atheistic . The Buddha also plainly said that he was not a god, but "awakened.

    Exactly. At least he tried
    maestro_lungsbambu
  • bambubambu Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL.....@maestro_lungs.....

    you have been lurking in here long enough to "witness" the way I have cleared all of my opposition on this shit....

    What happened to all you suckers in the anti-creationist thread????

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg
    Feelings? Umm Why Would I Have Feelings? Neither of us are Scientist & Are Both Laymen at Best passing Off 2nd & Sometimes 3rd Hand Info about a Complex Subject. I Got a Good Grasp on The Theory of Evolution & It's History. I'm not what that Link is About or What You're Talking About K Strategy from R & Not sure what it Has to do With Evolution other than the Fact You Copied it from Page 41 of a Book that Talks about Evolution

    Other Than That, The Other Shit You Copied About it is On Point!


    As a matter of fact you have already relinquished any remnants of your opposition on the topic.....

    We are now conversing about your "feelings".......

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    beenwize
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    The Buddhist concept of Brahma means highest. Brahmins were a social class for example. Brahma in the Buddhist sense is Nirvana. Brahma in Hinduism is a god. The Buddha did not acknowledge a creator god. Nice try, though

    U done fucked up, u do know buddha wrote about meeting and battling gods and u do know buddha is aware of brahma and here was talking about brahma, I got books on him and we going to bust this open when I get to a computer

    go ahead
    Disciplined InSightbambu
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    u do know malcolm x and mlk started seeing eye to eye...
    ..which means at one point they didn't agree.
    waterproof wrote: »
    and had plans
    Of more meeting to discuss joining together on certain issues.

    yeah, certain issues

    No thomas, at the end before malcolm x died they was going to join forces on certain issues that was civil rights, they already held meetings and the fbi was spooked. Mlk was tired of negroes like ur boy randolph trying to undermine the movement, he was tired of the northern liberals and he agreed with malcolm x that only black can solve their problems and don't need no outside help and malcolm x started to see that mlk method worked and the powers to be was scared on mlk new stance he was becoming more militan, again you don't shit
    Disciplined InSightbambubeenwize
  • bambu wrote: »
    LOL.....@maestro_lungs.....

    you have been lurking in here long enough to "witness" the way I have cleared all of my opposition on this shit....

    What happened to all you suckers in the anti-creationist thread????

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg
    Feelings? Umm Why Would I Have Feelings? Neither of us are Scientist & Are Both Laymen at Best passing Off 2nd & Sometimes 3rd Hand Info about a Complex Subject. I Got a Good Grasp on The Theory of Evolution & It's History. I'm not what that Link is About or What You're Talking About K Strategy from R & Not sure what it Has to do With Evolution other than the Fact You Copied it from Page 41 of a Book that Talks about Evolution

    Other Than That, The Other Shit You Copied About it is On Point!


    As a matter of fact you have already relinquished any remnants of your opposition on the topic.....

    We are now conversing about your "feelings".......

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    Whoa Whoa..I Never Been in No Anti Creationist Thread & I'm not Sure How Anybody Could Lose arguing Against Creationism.

    It Damn Sure wasn't me...lol

    We Are not Talking about my Feelings...I'd Have to Care More to do That! I'm not Even sure What Your Position Really is? It Don't Matter. But Do You Dispute Evolution or Accept it as Science Does? We Tried to Talk About Your Beliefs (Which is What This Thread was About I Thought) You Told me you Don't Do That & Stick to Thinks that Can be Proven or Disproved or something to that Extent!

    The Only Reason We Are Even Conversing is Because I Thought @Jadedrighteousness was a Lil Off, But Not wrong when he Said Something About Men Evolving From Apes & Not Ape Like Creatures!

    Now What am I Relinquishing? I Oppose you Trying to Link what is Called Social Darwinism With The Theory of Evolution.
    bambu
  • bambubambu Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012

    Whoa Whoa..I Never Been in No Anti Creationist Thread & I'm not Sure How Anybody Could Lose arguing Against Creationism.

    It Damn Sure wasn't me...lol

    We Are not Talking about my Feelings...I'd Have to Care More to do That! I'm not Even sure What Your Position Really is? It Don't Matter. But Do You Dispute Evolution or Accept it as Science Does? We Tried to Talk About Your Beliefs (Which is What This Thread was About I Thought) You Told me you Don't Do That & Stick to Thinks that Can be Proven or Disproved or something to that Extent!

    The Only Reason We Are Even Conversing is Because I Thought @Jadedrighteousness was a Lil Off, But Not wrong when he Said Something About Men Evolving From Apes & Not Ape Like Creatures!

    Now What am I Relinquishing? I Oppose you Trying to Link what is Called Social Darwinism With The Theory of Evolution.

    @maestro_lungs....

    Well you should go in there and "prove" evolution then.... feel free to do it in the eugenics thread also.....

    I am sure your brethren would appreciate the help....

    I gave you a chance to escape...

    lil' nigga got too much heart......
    I Oppose you Trying to Link what is Called Social Darwinism With The Theory of Evolution.





    SMH @ smart/dumb niggas in the 2012......

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg
    Disciplined InSight
  • bambu wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    LOL.....@maestro_lungs.....

    you have been lurking in here long enough to "witness" the way I have cleared all of my opposition on this shit....

    What happened to all you suckers in the anti-creationist thread????

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg
    Feelings? Umm Why Would I Have Feelings? Neither of us are Scientist & Are Both Laymen at Best passing Off 2nd & Sometimes 3rd Hand Info about a Complex Subject. I Got a Good Grasp on The Theory of Evolution & It's History. I'm not what that Link is About or What You're Talking About K Strategy from R & Not sure what it Has to do With Evolution other than the Fact You Copied it from Page 41 of a Book that Talks about Evolution

    Other Than That, The Other Shit You Copied About it is On Point!


    As a matter of fact you have already relinquished any remnants of your opposition on the topic.....

    We are now conversing about your "feelings".......

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    Whoa Whoa..I Never Been in No Anti Creationist Thread & I'm not Sure How Anybody Could Lose arguing Against Creationism.

    It Damn Sure wasn't me...lol

    We Are not Talking about my Feelings...I'd Have to Care More to do That! I'm not Even sure What Your Position Really is? It Don't Matter. But Do You Dispute Evolution or Accept it as Science Does? We Tried to Talk About Your Beliefs (Which is What This Thread was About I Thought) You Told me you Don't Do That & Stick to Thinks that Can be Proven or Disproved or something to that Extent!

    The Only Reason We Are Even Conversing is Because I Thought @Jadedrighteousness was a Lil Off, But Not wrong when he Said Something About Men Evolving From Apes & Not Ape Like Creatures!

    Now What am I Relinquishing? I Oppose you Trying to Link what is Called Social Darwinism With The Theory of Evolution.

    @maestro_lungs....

    Well you should go in there and "prove" evolution then.... feel free to do it in the eugenics thread also.....

    I am sure you brethren would appreciate the help....

    I gave you a chance to escape...

    lil' nigga got too much heart......
    I Oppose you Trying to Link what is Called Social Darwinism With The Theory of Evolution.





    SMH @ smart/dumb niggas in the 2012......

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    You Know I Didn't Understand Why They Called You Bimbo til Now, Besides it Being a Play on Your Name, I Feel Like I'm Talking to a Actual Bimbo!

    I Think I Told You Why I Wouldn't waste my Time & Try to Prove Something That is Accepted Science Worldwide to a Bunch of Nobodies who Didn't Bother to Listen in School, Much Less Read a Book other Than Some Conspiracy or Pseudo Science Crap! It's Above my Pay grade & None are Qualified to Dispute a Accepted Science & Eugenics? Please! it may never achieve its stated goal of creating a smarter and stronger human population. For one, selective breeding squanders biological diversity. "It's widely acknowledged that a species that limits its gene pool leaves itself extremely vulnerable to any change from its ideal conditions

    Also Anybody Who Needs my Help to Defeat some Goofy ass Creationist Theory that has been Thrown out of The Courts & Laughed outta Science. Needs Help that I Can't Provide.

    He need a Library, Some More Schooling and some More Shit that he Gotta get on his own!
    bambubeenwize
  • bambubambu Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bambu wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    LOL.....@maestro_lungs.....

    you have been lurking in here long enough to "witness" the way I have cleared all of my opposition on this shit....

    What happened to all you suckers in the anti-creationist thread????

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg
    Feelings? Umm Why Would I Have Feelings? Neither of us are Scientist & Are Both Laymen at Best passing Off 2nd & Sometimes 3rd Hand Info about a Complex Subject. I Got a Good Grasp on The Theory of Evolution & It's History. I'm not what that Link is About or What You're Talking About K Strategy from R & Not sure what it Has to do With Evolution other than the Fact You Copied it from Page 41 of a Book that Talks about Evolution

    Other Than That, The Other Shit You Copied About it is On Point!


    As a matter of fact you have already relinquished any remnants of your opposition on the topic.....

    We are now conversing about your "feelings".......

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    Whoa Whoa..I Never Been in No Anti Creationist Thread & I'm not Sure How Anybody Could Lose arguing Against Creationism.

    It Damn Sure wasn't me...lol

    We Are not Talking about my Feelings...I'd Have to Care More to do That! I'm not Even sure What Your Position Really is? It Don't Matter. But Do You Dispute Evolution or Accept it as Science Does? We Tried to Talk About Your Beliefs (Which is What This Thread was About I Thought) You Told me you Don't Do That & Stick to Thinks that Can be Proven or Disproved or something to that Extent!

    The Only Reason We Are Even Conversing is Because I Thought @Jadedrighteousness was a Lil Off, But Not wrong when he Said Something About Men Evolving From Apes & Not Ape Like Creatures!

    Now What am I Relinquishing? I Oppose you Trying to Link what is Called Social Darwinism With The Theory of Evolution.

    @maestro_lungs....

    Well you should go in there and "prove" evolution then.... feel free to do it in the eugenics thread also.....

    I am sure you brethren would appreciate the help....

    I gave you a chance to escape...

    lil' nigga got too much heart......
    I Oppose you Trying to Link what is Called Social Darwinism With The Theory of Evolution.





    SMH @ smart/dumb niggas in the 2012......

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

    You Know I Didn't Understand Why They Called You Bimbo til Now, Besides it Being a Play on Your Name, I now understand that niggas only use it after being properly sunned!

    FIXED!!!!
    None are Qualified to Dispute a Accepted Science

    WHITEWASH....

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg
    maestro_lungsDisciplined InSight
  • @Bambu Who in Here That Call You Bimbo Have You Really Made Your Son? C'mon Son (Ed Lover Voice) Gtfoh!

    They Not Qualified, Especially When they Keep Referring to it as Darwin's Theory of Evolution like The Theory Hasn't Progressed since Then or Point out a Flaw or Something where Science Disagrees & Thinks That Disproves Evolution.

    I Understand the Convo Might Actually Enlighten Some & Maybe Clear up Some Misconceptions, But I Don't Know Them Who Cares What They Think, Die Stupid Thinking That Evolution is Just a Theory (A Layman's Way of Saying a Educated Guess or Hunch). Why Should I Give a Fuck? I Ain't got Time for Those Dumb ass Convo's
    bambu
  • bambubambu Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    @maestro_lungs....

    Yeah @beenwize and @Jaded Righteousness....

    However, I have been sunning niggas so long I think I got a grandson ~Big Pun~

    Well, I dont see your point....

    you ask for evidence and then flip it off as "Not sure what it Has to do With Evolution other than the Fact You Copied it from Page 41 of a Book that Talks about Evolution"

    All of the evidence that I have been dropping is illustrated in the Maafa youtube....

    I suggest you take 10 mins to watch it.....

    The theory of evolution has progressed and can be illustrated in the book I posted that you feel "Other Than That, The Other Shit You Copied About it is On Point!".....
    bambu wrote: »
    @maestro_lungs....

    Well you should go in there and "prove" evolution then.... feel free to do it in the eugenics thread also.....

    I am sure your brethren would appreciate the help....

    I gave you a chance to escape...

    lil' nigga got too much heart......
    I Oppose you Trying to Link what is Called Social Darwinism With The Theory of Evolution.





    SMH @ smart/dumb niggas in the 2012......

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg



  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To My Understanding, Buddhism is not about either believing or not believing in God or gods. Rather, the historical Buddha taught that believing in gods was not useful for those seeking to realize enlightenment. In other words, God is unnecessary in Buddhism. For this reason, Buddhism is more accurately called nontheistic than atheistic . The Buddha also plainly said that he was not a god, but "awakened.

    Exactly. At least he tried

    Buddha in his writings spoke on gods and meetings gods, if you was a student like u claimed u would of known this like I said when I get to my computer we going to blow this out the water
  • bambu wrote: »
    Yeah @beenwize and @Jaded Righteousness....

    However, I have been sunning niggas so long I think I got a grandson ~Big Pun~

    Well, I dont see your point....

    you ask for evidence and then flip it off as "Not sure what it Has to do With Evolution other than the Fact You Copied it from Page 41 of a Book that Talks about Evolution"

    All of the evidence that I have been dropping is illustrated in the Maafa youtube....

    I suggest you take 10 mins to watch it.....

    The theory of evolution has progressed and can be illustrated in the book I posted that you feel "Other Than That, The Other Shit You Copied About it is On Point!".....
    bambu wrote: »
    @maestro_lungs....

    Well you should go in there and "prove" evolution then.... feel free to do it in the eugenics thread also.....

    I am sure your brethren would appreciate the help....

    I gave you a chance to escape...

    lil' nigga got too much heart......
    I Oppose you Trying to Link what is Called Social Darwinism With The Theory of Evolution.





    SMH @ smart/dumb niggas in the 2012......

    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg



    I'm Quite Sure They'd Disagree, Unless it Happened in a Exchange in a Thread I'm Unfamiliar with. I Have Yet to Witness This Alleged Sonning...lol

    I Asked For Evidence? I Don't Think I Used That word & If I Did, I'm Sorry! There was No way I Could want Evidence, When I Clearly Stated We Are Both Laymen! My Standards for Evidence on This Matter are Much Higher Than You Could Provide in This Forum. I Think I said I Don't See the Link Between Evolution & Social Darwinism. I Understand that The Link has Tried to be Made in Books, But I Asked you & I Meant in Your Own Words, Not Some Guy Who wrote Book. Your Knowledge is What I Requested, When I Said YOUR TAKE on it. You Copied a Quote That said what I Was saying Except it had something about R & K Strategy & That Didn't Really Answer Anything, Cause I Never Actually Posed a Question!

    You Posted, Sounds Familiar, Then You Posted all the Other Stuff. I Never said Prove or Show me Evidence of Nothing!
    bambu
  • bambubambu Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    @maestro_lungs.....

    Again you can only speak for your own knowledge level not mine......

    Actually, This is what you said....
    Now Please Point out The Differences in Races other than the Color of our skins!
    I Oppose you Trying to Link what is Called Social Darwinism With The Theory of Evolution.


    The link that you claim is "non-existent" is proven wrong in the Maafa 21 video and the book that I posted......


    Believe what you must. However don't try to oppose my argument and then claim that "books" and research are not a proper means of rebuttal.....

    You sound stupid nigga.....


    6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg



Sign In or Register to comment.