Transformer Prime is still the top Tablet out I see

Meela DymmeMeela Dymme Posts: 168
edited March 2012 in IllTek
the ipad 3 just didn't do nothing other than add 4g/new processor that prob. does nothing more than make the pad harder to hack.
NothaUsual2PacSoloman_The_Wise
«1

Replies

  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The New iPad crushes the Transformer in ever category...display (its twice as sharp as 50" 1080P LED TV), new processor is 4x faster than the Prime's, better camera, and a far better OS, better battery life as well.
    Meela DymmeNothaUsual2PacSoloman_The_Wise
  • Meela DymmeMeela Dymme Posts: 168
    rage wrote: »
    The New iPad crushes the Transformer in ever category...display (its twice as sharp as 50" 1080P LED TV), new processor is 4x faster than the Prime's, better camera, and a far better OS, better battery life as well.

    nope i already checked out the specs. it can't even handle streaming a PC game to the pad. wait can you even do that with a ipad :-). also the screen is still smaller. The battery life is still at 12 while the prime is at 17. ouch. owell maybe next year
    NothaUsualrage2PacSoloman_The_Wise
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    rage wrote: »
    The New iPad crushes the Transformer in ever category...display (its twice as sharp as 50" 1080P LED TV), new processor is 4x faster than the Prime's, better camera, and a far better OS, better battery life as well.

    nope i already checked out the specs. it can't even handle streaming a PC game to the pad. wait can you even do that with a ipad :-). also the screen is still smaller. The battery life is still at 12 while the prime is at 17. ouch. owell maybe next year

    So post up the specs then. Lets see the Prime's resolution stacked up against the new iPads.

    Dont worry I got it

    iPad: 2,048x1,536
    Transformer Prime: 1,280x800 (Shit isnt even 1080P...LMAO!!)

    iPad: 4G
    Transformer Prime: MC Eiht status (No G)

    iPad: Bluetooth 4.0
    Tranformer Prime: Bluetooth 2.0+EDR

    iPad: 10 Hours on Wifi
    Transformer Prime: 9.6 hours (PC Mag got only 7.5 LOL)

    The Prime is sooooooo 2 years ago.

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57391682-37/the-new-ipad-vs-the-competition/

    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2401365,00.asp

    Meela Dymme2PacSoloman_The_Wise
  • powerman 5000powerman 5000 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so nobody gon post the price, huh????? Hint, one is considerably more. Like all apple products that aren't computers, the OS is shit but the hardware is off the chain and it's not until a jailbreak is announced that I'll even consider it. It's the opposite for laptops and desktops.
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    so nobody gon post the price, huh????? Hint, one is considerably more. Like all apple products that aren't computers, the OS is shit but the hardware is off the chain and it's not until a jailbreak is announced that I'll even consider it. It's the opposite for laptops and desktops.

    How is the OS shit?? The price is the same as the Prime $499 for the 16gb Wifi model.

    Meela Dymme
  • Meela DymmeMeela Dymme Posts: 168
    so nobody gon post the price, huh????? Hint, one is considerably more. Like all apple products that aren't computers, the OS is shit but the hardware is off the chain and it's not until a jailbreak is announced that I'll even consider it. It's the opposite for laptops and desktops.

    yeah aint no one really checkin for this other fan the Pad fans. I was excited about it but after seeing that my prime that's been out for 4 months is still way better than this... Now if the Ipad could stream into their laptop and play top notch games without slowing down than yeah that's impressive but I doubt you can even remote into a laptop with a Pad.

    rage2PacSoloman_The_Wise
  • Meela DymmeMeela Dymme Posts: 168
    http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/312277/20120310/apple-new-ipad-asus-transformer-prime-android.htm

    wooooo another win for the Prime. wow 8mp camera while that roodypoo Pad has 5mp. ah ha, damnnnn homie!
    2PacSoloman_The_Wise
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    so nobody gon post the price, huh????? Hint, one is considerably more. Like all apple products that aren't computers, the OS is shit but the hardware is off the chain and it's not until a jailbreak is announced that I'll even consider it. It's the opposite for laptops and desktops.

    How is the OS shit??
    so nobody gon post the price, huh????? Hint, one is considerably more. Like all apple products that aren't computers, the OS is shit but the hardware is off the chain and it's not until a jailbreak is announced that I'll even consider it. It's the opposite for laptops and desktops.

    yeah aint no one really checkin for this other fan the Pad fans. I was excited about it but after seeing that my prime that's been out for 4 months is still way better than this... Now if the Ipad could stream into their laptop and play top notch games without slowing down than yeah that's impressive but I doubt you can even remote into a laptop with a Pad.

    http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/312277/20120310/apple-new-ipad-asus-transformer-prime-android.htm

    wooooo another win for the Prime. wow 8mp camera while that roodypoo Pad has 5mp. ah ha, damnnnn homie!

    LMAO!!! You need to stop posting about technology ASAP!!! BWAHAHAHHH the new iPad has PS3 level graphics


    "The Unreal engine is unleashing the power of the new iPad," the developer said at Apple's San Francisco press conference. "[It has] more memory and higher screen resolution than the Xbox 360 or PS3..."

    http://www.computerandvideogames.com/339023/epic-announces-infinity-blade-dungeons-for-ipad-3/


    And thats from the President of Epic Games. And you've been able to remote into a laptop with an iPad since before the Transformer even came into existence. The new iPad blows away the Prime in every single category. Why do you women continue to comment on tech and sports like ya'll know some thing???
    2Pac
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So are we really arguing about apple VS Android? This shit is all about preference. I don't like the ipad because they all look the same, and no flash was the deal breaker(Gotta have my porn) Other than that I would have gotten ipad instead of the galaxy tab.
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    So are we really arguing about apple VS Android? This shit is all about preference. I don't like the ipad because they all look the same, and no flash was the deal breaker(Gotta have my porn) Other than that I would have gotten ipad instead of the galaxy tab.

    Android doesnt support flash either...ADOBE has given up on Flash...you will never see flash on any more tablets. Also 95% of porn sites use HTML5 now...Xvideos DA GOAT!!
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    So are we really arguing about apple VS Android? This shit is all about preference. I don't like the ipad because they all look the same, and no flash was the deal breaker(Gotta have my porn) Other than that I would have gotten ipad instead of the galaxy tab.

    Android doesnt support flash either...ADOBE has given up on Flash...you will never see flash on any more tablets. Also 95% of porn sites use HTML5 now...Xvideos DA GOAT!!

    Nah son. Every android from 2.3 supports flash.
  • Judith48Judith48 Posts: 6
    Wait can you even do that with a ipad :-). also the screen is still smaller.avatar4.jpg
    2Pac
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    So are we really arguing about apple VS Android? This shit is all about preference. I don't like the ipad because they all look the same, and no flash was the deal breaker(Gotta have my porn) Other than that I would have gotten ipad instead of the galaxy tab.

    Android doesnt support flash either...ADOBE has given up on Flash...you will never see flash on any more tablets. Also 95% of porn sites use HTML5 now...Xvideos DA GOAT!!

    Nah son. Every android from 2.3 supports flash.

    Flash is donezo homie...Apple Won.

    http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/43152/flash-for-android-4-end-2011-no-flash-for-android-5

    http://www.zdnet.com/blog/perlow/exclusive-adobe-ceases-development-on-mobile-browser-flash-refocuses-efforts-on-html5-updated/19226?tag=content;siu-container


    Why would I want dead technology on my tablet eating through battery life?? To see what ads?? If the only reason left is "Well it has flash" its like saying "Well my PC still takes floppy disks"....LOL @ Flash.
    2PacSoloman_The_Wise
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judith48 wrote: »
    Wait can you even do that with a ipad :-). also the screen is still smaller.avatar4.jpg

    Really...by how much is it smaller??
    2Pac
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 16,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still aint touching neither one of them until the Transformer or any other Android pad comes with more RAM and double OS (outside of downloading blue*****. Might as well keep my laptop.

    But I have been thinking about getting one more but just for travel with the kids. I bought my wife a acer a100 that I want to ship back and just get her the Kindle Fire or the Nook.
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    So are we really arguing about apple VS Android? This shit is all about preference. I don't like the ipad because they all look the same, and no flash was the deal breaker(Gotta have my porn) Other than that I would have gotten ipad instead of the galaxy tab.

    Android doesnt support flash either...ADOBE has given up on Flash...you will never see flash on any more tablets. Also 95% of porn sites use HTML5 now...Xvideos DA GOAT!!

    Nah son. Every android from 2.3 supports flash.

    Flash is donezo homie...Apple Won.

    http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/43152/flash-for-android-4-end-2011-no-flash-for-android-5

    http://www.zdnet.com/blog/perlow/exclusive-adobe-ceases-development-on-mobile-browser-flash-refocuses-efforts-on-html5-updated/19226?tag=content;siu-container


    Why would I want dead technology on my tablet eating through battery life?? To see what ads?? If the only reason left is "Well it has flash" its like saying "Well my PC still takes floppy disks"....LOL @ Flash.

    Not all websites have converted to html5 so that your point? And I hope you have shares in apple stock. Cause you sound like a cheerleader right now.
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    So are we really arguing about apple VS Android? This shit is all about preference. I don't like the ipad because they all look the same, and no flash was the deal breaker(Gotta have my porn) Other than that I would have gotten ipad instead of the galaxy tab.

    Android doesnt support flash either...ADOBE has given up on Flash...you will never see flash on any more tablets. Also 95% of porn sites use HTML5 now...Xvideos DA GOAT!!

    Nah son. Every android from 2.3 supports flash.

    Flash is donezo homie...Apple Won.

    http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/43152/flash-for-android-4-end-2011-no-flash-for-android-5

    http://www.zdnet.com/blog/perlow/exclusive-adobe-ceases-development-on-mobile-browser-flash-refocuses-efforts-on-html5-updated/19226?tag=content;siu-container


    Why would I want dead technology on my tablet eating through battery life?? To see what ads?? If the only reason left is "Well it has flash" its like saying "Well my PC still takes floppy disks"....LOL @ Flash.

    Not all websites have converted to html5 so that your point? And I hope you have shares in apple stock. Cause you sound like a cheerleader right now.

    So lets support outdated and dead technology because "some" sites still support Flash for their ads...brilliant. Are you on the the Asus board or something cus you sounding like a cheerleader right now.
    MrSoutCity2PacSoloman_The_Wise
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    So are we really arguing about apple VS Android? This shit is all about preference. I don't like the ipad because they all look the same, and no flash was the deal breaker(Gotta have my porn) Other than that I would have gotten ipad instead of the galaxy tab.

    Android doesnt support flash either...ADOBE has given up on Flash...you will never see flash on any more tablets. Also 95% of porn sites use HTML5 now...Xvideos DA GOAT!!

    Nah son. Every android from 2.3 supports flash.

    Flash is donezo homie...Apple Won.

    http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/43152/flash-for-android-4-end-2011-no-flash-for-android-5

    http://www.zdnet.com/blog/perlow/exclusive-adobe-ceases-development-on-mobile-browser-flash-refocuses-efforts-on-html5-updated/19226?tag=content;siu-container


    Why would I want dead technology on my tablet eating through battery life?? To see what ads?? If the only reason left is "Well it has flash" its like saying "Well my PC still takes floppy disks"....LOL @ Flash.

    Not all websites have converted to html5 so that your point? And I hope you have shares in apple stock. Cause you sound like a cheerleader right now.

    So lets support outdated and dead technology because "some" sites still support Flash for their ads...brilliant. Are you on the the Asus board or something cus you sounding like a cheerleader right now.

    How is flash dead when most for the internet still uses it? And how can I sound like an cheerleader for asus when we talking about adobe flash.

    ps. I own a samsung galaxy tab, and a macbook pro.
    2PacSoloman_The_Wise
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So your a Flash fanboy?? Nigga shit is DEAD...when no future Android devices and no IOS devices will ever accomodate it...its DEAD. When the company that makes Flash says that its dead....ITS DEAD!! Most of the internet is transferring to HTML5....Flash is dead!
    2PacSoloman_The_Wise
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at the Prime or any other Tablet being competition.

    http://techcrunch.com/2012/03/14/the-new-ipad-review/

    http://www.theverge.com/2012/3/14/2870533/ipad-review/

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304459804577281472610072322.html?mod=e2tw


    Some real reviews from techs who actually have the new iPad in their hands....not some bish doing a review of twitterfacts.
    2Pac
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at flash fanboy. You win!
  • 2Pac2Pac Posts: 43
    Oh naw I check the specs on the Ipad3 and it's not all that nothing big. The prime is the winner here of the 2. Sorry apple fanboys. I'm not a tablet person but I do have a alienware laptop. Now if you want specs on my laptop I'm sure it will blow all these tablets out the water.
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? Post the specs where the Prime is better...I'll wait. Men lie, women lie...numbers don't.
  • 2Pac2Pac Posts: 43
    caddo man wrote: »
    I still aint touching neither one of them until the Transformer or any other Android pad comes with more RAM and double OS (outside of downloading blue*****. Might as well keep my laptop.

    But I have been thinking about getting one more but just for travel with the kids. I bought my wife a acer a100 that I want to ship back and just get her the Kindle Fire or the Nook.

    The prime is actually pretty good though. The apps you find on Android Market pretty much let you customize the tablet the way you want it. I even use my Xbox controller to play some games on it. check it out
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 16,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2Pac wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    I still aint touching neither one of them until the Transformer or any other Android pad comes with more RAM and double OS (outside of downloading blue*****. Might as well keep my laptop.

    But I have been thinking about getting one more but just for travel with the kids. I bought my wife a acer a100 that I want to ship back and just get her the Kindle Fire or the Nook.

    The prime is actually pretty good though. The apps you find on Android Market pretty much let you customize the tablet the way you want it. I even use my Xbox controller to play some games on it. check it out

    I saw dude on CNET connect his Xbox to the one I bought my wife(Acer A100 iconia). The graphic potential is good but I see other companies pushing Asus to make one with more RAM. or at least for it to be expandable. By the end of the year or by next year I will go ahead and make the plunge but I need the keyboard too. That joint cost $160.

    http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:category.details?current-catalog-id=12F0696583E04D86B9B79B0FEC01C087¤t-category-id=1D93DC696842DCD16814BD79634CB472&menu-id=products

    Idea pad A1 $189 free shipping.
    It is so cheap because they are shipping it out with android 2.3. NO ICS!!!!!!!!!!
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.