The IC just aint the same

BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in AKA Donkey
The layout hurts my eyes, with the dumb ass yellow 'newposts' boxes, why cant we just have the old shit back?
so off putting,
tis all.
FieldTripsToTheHoodIn Your Moms RoomCallMeWelvinMdizzle9000Craig RobinsonYoung-IceKarl.Parallel[Deleted User]Disciplined InSightp-tavernStoneColdMikeyWill MunnySixSickSinsbankrupt ballerDWOiKingGodGivBiz-Vincenzo-

Replies

• FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your reaction is like a month late not like anyone gives a fuck though. The only thing you are good for is pictures so if you aren't going to drop any you should probably just leave instead of announcing your retirement only to make an attention whore thread "returning" in another month.
    BabyBugattiTommy Bilfiger.Will Munnybankrupt ballerKimitru_m.a.c
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    i just got back on properly though.
    Why would i announce a retirement? REALLY SON
    anyways say sorry.
    FieldTripsToTheHoodIn Your Moms RoomChef_Taylor Young-Icep-tavernWill Munnytru_m.a.c
    You a lie, you've been back since Feb 28th, then a week ago, and now this week. Talk some more bullshit child.
    Tommy Bilfiger.In Your Moms RoomBabyBugattiPILL_COSBYYoung-Icep-tavernWill Munny
    so. i logged on...had a look, was put off then logged off.
    And now im actually properly back, but k.
    Will Munnydontdiedontkillanyon
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 12,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [email protected] a lie...
    u ppl don't talk how u type and its funny...

I'm sorry I forgot to add fucking into my sentence.

and Moreno, girl who you trying to fool. You were making posts. NOT just logging off. Stop with the childish shit, it bores me.
    Tommy Bilfiger.BabyBugattiYoung-IceKimi
  • willhustlewillhustle Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The old layout was shit and you don't even post anymore
    Mdizzle9000FieldTripsToTheHoodSneakDZA
    Nah im not a freak, thats not how i roll.
    Craig RobinsonChef_Taylor FieldTripsToTheHoodSneakDZAYoung-Icep-tavernWill Munny
    edited March 2012
    bitch probably just lay there anyway.
    KimiWill Munny
    Not like you'll ever know.
    PILL_COSBYYoung-Icep-tavernStoneColdMikeyKimiWill Munny
    edited March 2012
    i trully do not know Kat lool, like i log on and i see this drama.
    Never paid attention to his posts, but clearly his spends an awful lot of time stalking my posts and logging on dates :$
    iscared.
    PILL_COSBYStoneColdMikeyMorganFreemanKing
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 9,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moreno, I hear alot of hype about u, why is that?
    why I gotta have a beef? I'm just calling it like I see it. Girl is childish. What? She act like she ain't doing the obvious shit she doing.
    Will Munny
    ok. You've 'called it'
    OVER AND OVER. There's no reward, im not going anywhere, so shoo?
    Act like WHAT? i didnt even notice your posts till today, frankly do not get why your so bothered about how i post, get a grip mate
    MorganFreemanKing
  • Garv*Garv* Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    He want that pussy
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word, spill blood over this shit.
    masterofthegasmask
  • ChasinBenjaminsChasinBenjamins Posts: 784
    edited March 2012
    Fields is jealous of all the attention Moreno gets.. and there I thought only chicks were jealous of chicks, silly me.
    IntellectualViolenceBabyBugattiFieldTripsToTheHoodStoneColdMikeyWill MunnyMorganFreemanKing
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY DA BAWS OF THE GHETTO WIT DA ROUND SHAPED COOKIE ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 5,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok. You've 'called it'
    OVER AND OVER. There's no reward, im not going anywhere, so shoo?
    Act like WHAT? i didnt even notice your posts till today, frankly do not get why your so bothered about how i post, get a grip mate
    Some dudes just get intimidated by beautiful women that's all. I also think it's his way of getting your attention. I noticed whenever somebody gives you a compliment he attacks them. He's attacked me out of nowhere several times whenever I spoke to you or about you.

But anyway, on to more important things. How you feel about kony? Did he ever try to make anybody you know into a sex slave or child soldier?

have you had another lesbian encounter or had any lesbian thoughts cross your mind?

HAVE YOU GOTTEN KNOCKED UP YET BY SOME LOSER WHO REALLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU YET?

IF YOU HAVEN'T, WORDS OF ADVICE:
    PLEASE DON'T GET PREGNANT BY SOME AINT SHIT NIGGA LIKE THE REST OF THESE DUMB LIL GIRLS ARE DOING. IF YOU MUST LET A LOSER FUCK RAW WHO DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU. USE ONE OF THE MANY FORMS OF BIRTH CONTROL OUT THERE PLEASE. ALSO DON'T GET ATTACHED TO DUDES LIKE THAT. IF YOU JUST CAN'T LEAVE THOSE TYPE OF DUDES ALONE GET WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF THEM AND BOUNCE.

THAT IS ALL
    15dbgbt.gif

MorganFreemanKingDr.Chemixbuttuh_b
    Havent watched the full Kony Video yet, theres alot of hype about it I hear.
    Lesbians- no thanks i hate the idea of touching a chick like that, not into that.
    I dont plan to get pregnant before marriage, nor do i believe in abortion so best believe i stay protected, cheers for the advice? looool
    My bestie? lol we don't do nothing sexual
    DIRTAY MIND!
    Mdizzle9000
    edited March 2012
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 16,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KimiKimi Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Damn..what's your beef Field?
    i trully do not know Kat lool, like i log on and i see this drama.
    Never paid attention to his posts, but clearly his spends an awful lot of time stalking my posts and logging on dates

lol..you know what I think about this dude.
    He's one of those unknown Donkey Posters who people rarely acknowledge because he's not funny or witty enough to stand out. I know I've never noticed him, so in order to get brownie points he starts random beef and talks shit to people hoping the relevant Donkey posters will notice him.

That's why he tried so start shit with me and CB now randomly Moreno. It's an effective method for some but it won't work for him because nothing about him stands out whether he's beefing or not :-??
    ChasinBenjaminsfreshb651
  • KimiKimi Posts: 1,751
    Anywho, I <3 Moreno, hopefully she comes around more. This place is beyond sausage fest now 8-|
    willhustle[Deleted User]